Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 61 of 61
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    We were allowed to pick?
    You must have wandered off during that part...

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    27,609
    sooner or later you gotta sit on some bikes eh
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    sooner or later you gotta sit on some bikes eh
    Good advice. Found a few similar category bikes to sit on, no opportunities to actually demo around here , but after this and comparing to my old ride, decided to go Ripley AF XL with a shorter stem than the stock 60mm, thinking 35 or 40mm. Advice above was good, can really make either size work . Thanks for all the knowledge !

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,259

    Confused as hell on modern geometry fit

    Duffman bit of a trip from you, but Leedís Cyclery is a big Ibis dealer and may have some in stock. Small shop and friend of a friend owns it. Good luck and enjoy, canít go too wrong w either size as they both have pro/cons


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    Duffman bit of a trip from you, but Leedís Cyclery is a big Ibis dealer and may have some in stock. Small shop and friend of a friend owns it. Good luck and enjoy, canít go too wrong w either size as they both have pro/cons


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn, wish I saw this before. No inventory in my size / build preference at any of the nearby shops (I went SLX build mainly for the blingy bike yoke dropper ), so ended up ordering from N+1 in Kentucky. Great customer service so far by the way.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,259
    Congrats on upcoming new bike build. Have fun with the new ride, that skills area down off Lincoln Drive (?) was pretty fun last time I rode there. Cresheim area is my favorite of the Wiss though.

    If you or justo8484 are ever out my way LMK.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    Congrats on upcoming new bike build. Have fun with the new ride, that skills area down off Lincoln Drive (?) was pretty fun last time I rode there. Cresheim area is my favorite of the Wiss though.

    If you or justo8484 are ever out my way LMK.
    Lots of improvements kinda sorta in the works for the Lincoln Drive skills area, with some much more technical features being unofficially worked in lately. Reminds me I need to get back out there with a shovel and do my part; it's been too long!

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    3,934
    Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    Congrats on upcoming new bike build. Have fun with the new ride, that skills area down off Lincoln Drive (?) was pretty fun last time I rode there. Cresheim area is my favorite of the Wiss though.

    If you or justo8484 are ever out my way LMK.
    Man, this has me jonesing for the past. I used to live on mt pleasant ave and would rip Wiss laps down Cresheim from the house. Last time I was in PA I noticed a major reroute of the Kitchens section, but I bet there have been many changes in 7 years.

    Night jawns in the winter were my favorite!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Man, this has me jonesing for the past. I used to live on mt pleasant ave and would rip Wiss laps down Cresheim from the house. Last time I was in PA I noticed a major reroute of the Kitchens section, but I bet there have been many changes in 7 years.

    Night jawns in the winter were my favorite!
    Wiss is such an incredibly fun area, especially for being located in a major urban city limit.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Man, this has me jonesing for the past. I used to live on mt pleasant ave and would rip Wiss laps down Cresheim from the house. Last time I was in PA I noticed a major reroute of the Kitchens section, but I bet there have been many changes in 7 years.

    Night jawns in the winter were my favorite!
    This guy Phillies w that Jawn. Not a native took me years to accept it, though still don't use it myself.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    This guy Phillies w that Jawn. Not a native took me years to accept it, though still don't use it myself.
    Ha. Totally. I didn't really even notice because I hear it daily.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •