Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Stoner Moves

Crack a Beer, smoke a joint >then decide to drive across town to a friend's house

Get there and upon exiting the car>> we see one of our open beers on the car roof !

Wonders>>>Maybe that's a way to avoid an open container ticket??? glad we didn't have to find out

Quote Originally Posted by boltonoutlaw View Post
    Did this in Japan 2 years ago. Don't know if it was Lamasil but it definitely wuzzint toothpaste
    You might be better off not knowing, seeing as how it didn't kill you

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    Crack a Beer, smoke a joint >then decide to drive across town to a friend's house

Get there and upon exiting the car>> we see one of our open beers on the car roof !

Wonders>>>Maybe that's a way to avoid an open container ticket??? glad we didn't have to find out
    Impressive.

Stoner Moves

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post

Sure, sure. Nugs to donuts your buddy’s place was next door.

https://youtu.be/02CPVxekEvo

JongDoe and baron LOL. Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Meconium View Post
    for the younger kids who don't know about it.
    Wow….that was special. I’d seen it 40 years ago but didn’t remember it being that fucking bonkers….

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

So, today, I take an Uber to the airport. When I get there, I realize I forgot my wallet. So I had to take a taxi back, make him wait, get my wallet, and go back to the airport.

Still made my flight, though. If I wasn't chronically early I woulda been fucked.

Uber dude was a stoner too. I was still in his car when I realized I didn't have the wallet, so I asked him to take me back to get it and he just sits there (we were stopped) and finally he says, "I don't know how to do that." I just got out at that point.

Wife's away, thought I'd do an easy dinner, steak and a baked potato. Turn the oven on, scrub the potato and punch holes in it, get everything else ready - little salad, I make this super easy steak sauce that's good, get the butter out, even set myself a place. Go fart around for an hour and go to check the potato, and there it is, sitting on the counter by the oven. D'oh!

Had a loooooong day with the 3 year old so I hit the bat and went to the grocery store. On the way home I decided to pull over and enjoy the relatively warm weather were getting, sitting in a snowmobile parking lot. The sun was warm and I had XM radio on, just enjoying the distant storm clouds.

Woke up about 30 minutes later to the wife calling, wondering if I had died.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Had a loooooong day with the 3 year old so I hit the bat and went to the grocery store. On the way home I decided to pull over and enjoy the relatively warm weather were getting, sitting in a snowmobile parking lot. The sun was warm and I had XM radio on, just enjoying the distant storm clouds.

Classic stoner move. Solid work.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post

Sounds lovely.

Besides the long day w/ a toddler. I can relate.

Went skiing, took the boots that I haven't been using for a while. Got two runs in wondering why they fit kinda weird. Realized I forgot to switch my footbeds over and I was skiing basically flat footed.

i was skiing with a stoner last week and he crashed leaving a huge bombhole in the deepest snow he has ever boarded in. he needs help getting back up so i stomp up to him to assist. after he’s righted i notice all of his pockets are open. i ask if he has his phone and wallet since it will be easier to find now rather than later if he dropped it. wallet, check, phone…. uh oh. we are looking for it for a minute when i have the idea to give it a ring. immediately, someone picks up “oui hello”. snowboarding genius left it in the restroom dropping a deuce. fifteen minutes i’ll never get back.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Back in the day i had a Toronto MJ connection that was cheaper than the going price in BC, so on IBM HW courses I would put all my expenses on my visa and use the IBM cash advance to buy MJ which I would then sell back in BC for a tidy profit and pay the expense money back before they got too upset

HSThompson would have approved

often smoked up in the airplane washroom, somehow never got in trouble
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Wife's away, thought I'd do an easy dinner, steak and a baked potato. Turn the oven on, scrub the potato and punch holes in it, get everything else ready - little salad, I make this super easy steak sauce that's good, get the butter out, even set myself a place. Go fart around for an hour and go to check the potato, and there it is, sitting on the counter by the oven. D'oh!
    g1 !

In future>place potato in a microwaveable container deep enough to submerge in water>fill with water > stick potato with a knife or something through center seems to help> heat (5-7 mins for small ones/ a few minutes longer for regular size) should be able to cook it in 15 minutes or less and is nice and moist too!

.................................................. .................................................. ........................
    quit smoking so all my stories are old history

went to our weekly random thrash metal show back in 90's/ Omni ,Oakland Ca.> Smoked up as usual> At the door the bouncer asks "whats in your pocket" I totally forgot to leave the bowl in the car/we knew they searched at the entry...>confiscated at door >damn that was a nice brass bowl

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    i was skiing with a stoner last week and he crashed leaving a huge bombhole in the deepest snow he has ever boarded in. he needs help getting back up so i stomp up to him to assist. after he’s righted i notice all of his pockets are open. i ask if he has his phone and wallet since it will be easier to find now rather than later if he dropped it. wallet, check, phone…. uh oh. we are looking for it for a minute when i have the idea to give it a ring. immediately, someone picks up “oui hello”. snowboarding genius left it in the restroom dropping a deuce. fifteen minutes i’ll never get back.
    Ya but does he have good weed and shares?

Bought a half ounce of sale weed on 4/20/2021. Just found in a box of tools over two years later. Fairly certain this qualifies.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1682380196.854747.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	988.6 KB 
ID:	456908
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1682380225.539511.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	868.0 KB 
ID:	456909

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Unopened? Yep, definitely belongs here!

Perfect example right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Unopened? Yep, definitely belongs here!
    Sealed and crunchy

A stoner who posts on here but shall remain unnamed left his pipe and lighter laying on the ground in the parking lot and drove off after skiing the other day. That was a pretty solid stoner move.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    A stoner who posts on here but shall remain unnamed left his pipe and lighter laying on the ground in the parking lot and drove off after skiing the other day. That was a pretty solid stoner move.
    Did you get your pipe back from lost and found?

^ in high school or college a buddy put his one hitter in my glove box. We both forgot about it so I ended up driving around w/ it in my car for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Bought a half ounce of sale weed on 4/20/2021. Just found in a box of tools over two years later. Fairly certain this qualifies.
    How long does it stay good for?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    How long does it stay good for?
    For smoking? I’m sure it’s lost most of its taste. Looking quite brown. And it’s dry af.

I’ll just decarb this and make some special butter with it.