Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoner Moves

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Geo-location = Blacks Beach

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Harry I believe you nailed it. Zero in a little more and maybe you could find the damn things!
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    A little voice inside my head said don't look back , you can never look back
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    I have 3 tales of very nice to decent fly rods and reels being left on car roofs and then driving off. Dope may have been involved.
    At least it wasn't your cat.

True story: my roommate when I was in my 20s had moved from another town while his girlfriend remained behind to finish school. When she drove out, she brought her cat with her. It was a long drive, so she had to make at least one pit stop. She figured a small town McDonalds would work. Hit the restroom, grabbed lunch, and took the cat out on a leash.

When they were ready to leave, she put the cat on the roof of the car to unlock the doors and load a few things up. You already know where this is going - yes, she started driving with the cat on the roof. Luckily, people yelling and pointing combined with cat superpowers saved the day.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I just get lost in thought my man. Always have.
    Yep, me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    At least it wasn't your cat.

True story: my roommate when I was in my 20s had moved from another town while his girlfriend remained behind to finish school. When she drove out, she brought her cat with her. It was a long drive, so she had to make at least one pit stop. She figured a small town McDonalds would work. Hit the restroom, grabbed lunch, and took the cat out on a leash.

When they were ready to leave, she put the cat on the roof of the car to unlock the doors and load a few things up. You already know where this is going - yes, she started driving with the cat on the roof. Luckily, people yelling and pointing combined with cat superpowers saved the day.
    The mom of a friend used to call that Rule #1. The rule is, never put anything on the roof of a car that isn't supposed to stay there. Never. Nothing good can happen.

A few years ago my wife and I were going away for a weekend. I set up the dogsitters (who had a key and had been there before), confirmed we were all set, and we took off. When we got home Sunday the dogs were acting pretty weird, almost frantic. My wife asked if I had made sure about the dogsitters and I was like, yup, for sure. Only later did I figure out that I had booked them for the next weekend. Ooops.

Anyone else reading the thread title as Stoner Movies?

That's not true, he is still in Australia.

Name:  stoner_1142287Photogallery.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  91.5 KB
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I know the feeling. Other than fuzz, I can't see a thing w/out Rx glasses. Every time I go to the beach, I do this. I'm not sure why, but I always seem to forget to take my eye glass band straps with me. I have lost at least 4 pair of $800-$1000 Kaenon's to Poseidon.
    Being blind as a bat sucks always, but especially when body surfing.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Only a boomer buys $600 glasses. You must have one fucked up prescription.

zenni.com
    goggles4u.com
    39dollarglasses.com

Meh, good-quality progressive Transitions (photochrome) lenses in decent frames, you're gonna pay. You could pay less you could also pay a lot more.

My prescription has barely changed since I was a kid, everybody else's eyes get worse mine stay the same. The idea was buy decent ones and keep them for years. You got a better idea (besides don't lose them), let's hear it. POS lenscrafters junk that lasts a year before they fall apart for $300 isn't a better idea.

And by the way I got them back. They were at the lifeguard chair this morning, not a scratch on them. Turns out the stoner move was forgetting I took them off, not forgetting to take them off in the first place.

Meh, good-quality progressive Transitions (photochrome) lenses in decent frames, you're gonna pay. You could pay less you could also pay a lot more.

My prescription has barely changed since I was a kid, everybody else's eyes get worse mine stay the same. The idea was buy decent ones and keep them for years. You got a better idea (besides don't lose them), let's hear it. POS lenscrafters junk that lasts a year before they fall apart for $300 isn't a better idea.

And by the way I got them back. They were at the lifeguard chair this morning, not a scratch on them. Turns out the stoner move was forgetting I took them off, not forgetting to take them off in the first place.
    Awesome!

Oh, and Őtzi, you should smoke more.

I listed 3 online resources that will get you those glasses for less than $100. My simple prescription means glasses for under $20 and sunnies for less than $50. I laugh at your $600 "quality" glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Awesome!
    It's kind of amazing. They're fine. They must have been right there, I just couldn't see them because, no glasses on.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Oh, and Őtzi, you should smoke more.
    Been staying away from combustion since the whole Big C thing last year but I tear up the carts, I just hadn't yesterday up until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I listed 3 online resources that will get you those glasses for less than $100. My simple prescription means glasses for under $20 and sunnies for less than $50. I laugh at your $600 "quality" glasses.
    Enjoy the laugh. Thanks for the links maybe I'll snag a spare pair. I had looked on eyeglasses.com and some other site I don't remember and it was almost the same as I paid.

Just about every time I go in to the basement for something, I automatically walk over to the beer fridge and open it. Then I forget why I actually went down there and have to go upstairs again to remember.

Super annoying.

if your always stoned, every move you make is a stoner move.

fact

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Hell ya.

I guess it’s a stoner move when you forget to shut off ALL of the feeding lines in your grow, then flood the garage with a water/fertilizer mix…

I’ve got some nice wrap around Wiley X sunglasses with rx DriveWear lenses(top of the line Transitions) that I paid $185 for. Best sunglasses that I have had. You can get a little pricier frame and it’d still be under $300. Rx-Safety.com. Not LensCrafters crap, lab is in NJ and they’ve been in business like a hundred years.

What cracks me up about grandpa groovy is that there's barely anyone there. Like is the music even playing?

@otzi, oh yeah that became her rule too. Plus, we never let her forget. "Hey, are we out of peanut butter?" "Did you check the roof of the car?"

Stoner Moves

My husband once backed over a bike wheel that he forgot to put in the car. It actually was totally fine.

But now we do “stoner checks” around the car before we depart after biking.
    He barely partakes in cannabis anymore though so I’m thinking it’s more his blondness than stonerness.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Just about every time I go in to the basement for something, I automatically walk over to the beer fridge and open it. Then I forget why I actually went down there and have to go upstairs again to remember.

Super annoying.
    This is amusing that you do this even at the 9am hour.
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    This is amusing that you do this even at the 9am hour.

Turns out. ..... we're all stoned ..... all the time.