Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoner Moves

Stoner Moves

Had a good one today. Not even stoned. Went down to the beach by myself this afternoon, just thought I'd hang out for a bit, read, maybe take a little nap...

Hot out. The water looked good. I decided to see how cold it was, and it was pretty warm. Decided to jump in and cool off. Did so. It was nice. Got back to my chair and looked for my glasses. Which weren't there. My almost brand-new, like $600 prescription glasses.

I fucking jumped in the ocean with my glasses on, lost them off my face, and didn't even know it had happened. Fuck.

Of course I looked for them and of course I didn't find them. How could I? I need my glasses to do shit like that.

That is a stoner move my brothers.

So growing old is just like being stoned all the time?

Could be worse, I guess.

In two posts I’ve learned if you’re gonna get old you might as well be stoned all the time.

Thinking about this is making me feel stoneder. The glasses gotta be on the beach where I was sitting, buried in the sand. How the fuck would I not feel the water ripping them off my face? Seems unpossible.

I’d agree but I just lost my train of thought.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Did you feel on top of your head?

When I panic about losing mine, they're usually on my face.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

uh, what were we talking about ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I'm in the process of redoing my fleet of glasses in my prescription. I'm probably going to go with over the glasses sunglasses instead of prescription because I'm gonna need three pairs as it is. I have fucked up vision. I do like my current prescription shade frames though. I pull stoner movies like that a lot. And I don't partake much these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Did you feel on top of your head?

When I panic about losing mine, they're usually on my face.
    50/50

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Had a good one today. Not even stoned. Went down to the beach by myself this afternoon, just thought I'd hang out for a bit, read, maybe take a little nap...

Hot out. The water looked good. I decided to see how cold it was, and it was pretty warm. Decided to jump in and cool off. Did so. It was nice. Got back to my chair and looked for my glasses. Which weren't there. My almost brand-new, like $600 prescription glasses.

I fucking jumped in the ocean with my glasses on, lost them off my face, and didn't even know it had happened. Fuck.

Of course I looked for them and of course I didn't find them. How could I? I need my glasses to do shit like that.

Jumped off a boat into Lake Chelan with my Wayfarer Street Neats. Really miss those glasses. They don't make them anymore.

Name:  ray-ban%20wayfarer%205022%20blue%20neat%20street%20sunglasses_1.jpeg
Views: 1534
Size:  39.7 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Iceman gets stoned in jeans.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I'm gonna go back down there in the morning with a rake, they gotta be there. Will report back. I think I made a different stoner move than the stoner move I thought I made. If you follow.

Wha dude?!?

My cousin loved to water ski and his family has a iittle cottage and a boat on a lake outside Detroit. When I'd come for the weekend when he and I were in grad school, more often than not the contents of his wallet would be drying on the kitchen table. He's 70 now, still skis the slalom course on the lake next to his. If that lake were ever to be drained they'd find more of his sunglasses than bodies in Lake Mead.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Jumped off a boat into Lake Chelan with my Wayfarer Street Neats. Really miss those glasses. They don't make them anymore.

Name:  ray-ban%20wayfarer%205022%20blue%20neat%20street%20sunglasses_1.jpeg
Views: 1534
Size:  39.7 KB
    A little voice inside my head said don't look back , you can never look back
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Wait, not even stoned and you're this spacey? Your starting to lose your shit otzi. Mrs. L2S is the real deal, as in pretty much always stoned and she isn't doing stuff like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I just get lost in thought my man. Always have.

Just teasing you. I am always lost in thought, but sometimes I wonder wtf?
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

I just get lost.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

But thank Dog for Waze.

Those sunglasses were so comfy you didn't even know you had them on.

I have 3 tales of very nice to decent fly rods and reels being left on car roofs and then driving off. Dope may have been involved.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post

Did exactly the same thing 30 years ago while at a conference in La Jolla in March. I went for a walk on the beach it was nice and it looked like the waves would make for some nice body surfing. I’m visiting from MA and hadn’t been in the ocean for six months so I said fuck it I’m going in. Had a half a dozen great rides before I realized I had been wearing my prescription sun glasses and wasn’t anymore. Worst part is I’m half blind without them and had to stumble 2. 1/2 miles back to the hotel without them. Sober as a judge - stupid as fuck.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
    ……..in La Jolla….
    ……on the beach…..
    ……2. 1/2 miles back to the hotel…..
    Geo-location = Blacks Beach

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Lost $350 prescription Revos in Aruba windsurfing. Even had a yellow croakie floater.

I feels your pain. Since then it’s the buy one get one cheap ass bjs sunglasses. Losing or scratching them is less painful now.

PS. I think your old enough to be a metal detector at the beach kinda guy now. Buy one.
    Profit.

I saw one of those guys the other day and I was like, hmmm