FS: Arc'teryx, Patagonia, Outdoor Research Jackets / Insulation

I know what you're thinking – there's fucking heatwaves and forest fires and its the middle of summer, I don't need a jacket. Truth. But in case you did, I have some for sale for you to get ready for the fall and winter.

I’m located near Vancouver, BC so can meet in person but am willing and able to ship internationally and do so often, usually tracked and insured to the amount. Prices are in USD and do not include shipping. I am open to reasonable offers, with package deals encouraged.

If you have any questions about an item please ask.

Arc’teryx Stuff:

- Beta SV - Mens medium, timelapse colour. New with tags, I purchased this last winter to replace my shell but bought the wrong size. Due to a rough bought of COVID, work busyness, and some other tumultuous life events I didn’t realize Arc’teryx changed their return policy from 60 days to 30 days so, unfortunately, I was unable to return it. $475.

- Ski Guide Jacket - men's medium. SOLD.

- Mens Rush bibs, size medium. SOLD.

Patagonia Stuff:

- DAS Parka - Mens’ medium. This is well loved and used, as seen in the photos but still has many years of expeditions left. A few patches, some small nicks, etc. But since it is synthetic fibers the insulation is still very much intact and warm. Not really sure how to price this, make me an offer?

- Micro Puff Storm Jacket - Men's medium. In good condition, no tears or rips, worn lightly. This jacket is amazing, basically, the micro puff insulation coupled with a waterproof outer layer. $250.

- Houdini Jacket- Men's Med. In good condition, with no tears or rips. The logo was ironed on the chest and has since come off. $60.

- Pluma Jacket - Mens Med. In good condition, with no tears or rips. Some slight staining on the hood, I’m not quite sure what it's from but it hasn't come off with gore-wash. This is an older model without a chest pocket. $250.

Other:

- Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket - men's medium, orange color. In good condition, maybe a very slight bit of dirt is visible here or there but the color shows it easily. $100. (will add pictures).

- Outdoor Research Helium Down Hoody - men's medium. In good condition and worn lightly. There is a very small nick on the inner that was from putting it on a sharp chair back (lol…), patched with tenacious tape. Otherwise worn lightly, my other down jacket just won’t quit so selling this one. 15oz. $175.

- Arc’teryx Norvan LD 2, mens 9.5. Well used but lots of life let. It does have the classic rip in the seam that this model suffered from. $40.
    Last edited by edepow; 08-15-2022 at 04:01 PM.

post pics please

of your sisters tits

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    post pics please

of your sisters tits
    bump, sorry no pics of tits. maybe next time.