Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: 9 Years---Ouch

Again, XXX'er, you're assuming that Russia is being completely truthful to come to your conclusions. I think that's foolish.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Could also have been a swipe at the oligarch who employed her. A lot of them are on Putin's shitlist these days due to speaking out against the war (because it fucks up their rich lifestyle). Some are even turning up mysteriously dead. One thing that seems extremely likely is that the days of BG or any American athlete going to play in Russia are over.

well thats cuz I'm a soviet plant put here last century for this very situation, its the high level espionage

no commies in the shed btw
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

One thing that seems extremely likely is that the days of BG or any American athlete going to play in Russia are over.
    Not to be too cynical but I would say that a lot of that decision would revolve around what the payday was.

The LIV golf tour being an example.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Again imagine if we started popping NHL players they way other sports have been impacted by the current political climate. Medvedev can't play tennis... but crickets from the hockey leagues.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    well thats cuz I'm a soviet plant put here last century for this very situation, its the high level espionage

no commies in the shed btw
    upon finding out that you have been duped by Russian propaganda, again, this is how you react? Is there any ability for self reflection? Are you able to see how stupid you're being?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

9 Years---Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    upon finding out that you have been duped by Russian propaganda, again, this is how you react? Is there any ability for self reflection? Are you able to see how stupid you're being?
    While I will not speak for xxx-er, I can commiserate with his stance on the circumstance of a US citizen getting pinched (wrongly, coercively or otherwise) by another nations draconian drug laws. I hate going through US customs. Always have. Your drug laws at the federal level are still no better than most 3rd world countries, and once in that system recourse, after 911 especially, is extremely limited. The US war on drugs set our own drug policy back decades because of the NAFTA implications. This particular instance brings up hard feelings in non-US North American citizens.

That said, fuck Putin, and no way this woman deserves 9yrs for even purposefully bringing in a couple THC laden vape cartridges to a country. But the situation is what it is, partly due to US foreign policy over the past couple of presidential terms.

Tell him he needs to take vitamin D.

Or that Cannondale has a history of doing weird things with their bikes.

Then watch the fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    While I will not speak for xxx-er, I can commiserate with his stance on the circumstance of a US citizen getting pinched (wrongly, coercively or otherwise) by another nations draconian drug laws. I hate going through US customs. Always have. Your drug laws at the federal level are still no better than most 3rd world countries, and once in that system recourse, after 911 especially, is extremely limited. The US war on drugs set our own drug policy back decades because of the NAFTA implications. This particular instance brings up hard feelings in non-US North American citizens.

That said, fuck Putin, and no way this woman deserves 9yrs for even purposefully bringing in a couple THC laden vape cartridges to a country. But the situation is what it is, partly due to US foreign policy over the past couple of presidential terms.
    And the U.S. has pretty much destroyed Mexico too over the past 20 years, with the drug war creating the market for the cartels, and then our gun industry arming them with high-powered smuggled firearms.

With neighbors like the U.S. who needs enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    With neighbors like the U.S. who needs enemies.
    You rang?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

this ^^ exaclty the drug policy in the land of syrup and poutine is/was set by america cuz we were sleeping with the elephant, so liberal govs could hardly soften the laws in spite of the Ledaine commision's report on the non medical use of MJ back in 72

when America finally got a reasonable president we had Steven fucking Harper a fucking whacko nut job conservative so legal MJ wasn't gona happen we finaly got Trudeau light who just said its gona be legal and now it is

i'm not saying she deserves 9 yr but she got 9 yrs and whose fault is that ?

this conspiracy could be several layers deep but i shouldn't have to point that out to a conspiracy theorist worht his salt

BTW I am canadian, we laugh at you down there, this is that

9 Years---Ouch

Come on. I am one that thinks Steve partook and would have personally supported more progressive drug laws. I will not deny I voted for Harper in 2006 and hoping (successfully) under a minority govt, and again 2yrs later.

But not ‘11. That one should have been Jack’s, by Gord!

I am posting in this important thread.
    swing your fucking sword.

^

Whether it was planted or not, Nobody deserves nine years in a Russian penal colony for a gram of thc concentrate

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Come on. I am one that thinks Steve partook and would have personally supported more progressive drug laws. I will not deny I voted for Harper in 2006 and hoping (successfully) under a minority govt, and again 2yrs later.

But not ‘11. That one should have been Jack’s, by Gord!
    I don't think so, look at the conservatives now a bunch of leftover Christian nutjobs from the appliance party, how many of them supported the freedom convoy ?

Yes Trudeau probably deserves to lose his PM job BUT the conservatives look just so fucking bad to the 905 where PM's are elected and Canada is probably not ready to elect the NDP

BG never got caught with dope and Trump won the election

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/...pert-1.6542594

the legal opinion from a russia expert ^^
    Last edited by XXX-er; 08-07-2022 at 11:52 AM.