Sunglasses for Neanderthals

I’ve got a huge nose bridge. It sticks out a little too but mostly it’s just really wide all the way up. 95% of sunglasses ride way too high. And of course very few sun glass companies publish their bridge width and if they do, you can’t search their site for that spec, you have to look at each model. For reference, my RayBan prescription glasses have an 18 bridge and they still sit too high.

I’ve been in Smith Trackstands for a couple years but they break super easily and still sit pretty high for the coverage they’re supposed to have.

What are you other caveman types wearing? Looking for a sporty pair for biking mostly with exchangeable lenses.

Get some hollywoods with nose pads and adjust them to your liking.

I was going to suggest rhinoplasty

But yeah. Adjustable nose pads might work.

ask a dispensing optiction what would fit your face

I been on Rayban Rayfarers for 15 yrs cuz they fit my face, I even buy the sunglasses and take out the lenses for my RX everyday glasses
    Last edited by XXX-er; 07-31-2022 at 12:59 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I too have a hard time fitting sunglasses with high nose bridge. I have yet to find one with interchangeable lenses to fit, frustrating because I get free Smith but none of them work, even the Bobcats.

You're basically trying to find the "tallest" sunglasses you can. Currently the Oakley Sutros are the best fit I've tried. The only sunglasses I've ever bought that fit include Oakley Sliver XLs and Spy Optics Touring.

I'm not sure I have a big nose bridge but I have a real big head and a big nose and I have a pair of Costa Sullivans that are the first, and so far only, pair of glasses I've ever owned that feels too big for my face and nose and will consistently slide down my nose when sweaty. They might be worth a try.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."