Check Out Our Shop
Page 117 of 130 FirstFirst ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3238

Thread: Mega jillions

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    I love that there are garys from both Terrace and Torrence, the former has great mountains and skiing, the latter has a pretty good beach and surf break. ;-)
    My uncle Manny and Aunt Freida were from Torrence!
    My granddaughter Kali looked sort of like my uncle Manny when she was tiny.
    Coincidence? I think not. This could be the improbability factor inputs we need to win this thing!!!!
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    it’s funny that paypal owns venmo & we have all this heartache over using them independently
    I'd be happy if venmo actually worked for me. I thought I was in the clear earlier in the week when a payment actually went through. Unfortunately that was a one-off. It hasn't worked since then. I've tried every day, multiple devices, logging out, refreshing everything, standing on my head. All to no avail. It's not that I like PayPal. It's just that it works. It doesn't speak well of a company that I get different results when trying to use both of their offerings with the same credit card. So it's not really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I'd be happy if venmo actually worked for me. I thought I was in the clear earlier in the week when a payment actually went through. Unfortunately that was a one-off. It hasn't worked since then. I've tried every day, multiple devices, logging out, refreshing everything, standing on my head. All to no avail. It's not that I like PayPal. It's just that it works. It doesn't speak well of a company that I get different results when trying to use both of their offerings with the same credit card. So it's not really funny.
    Same here... I changed bank accounts since I originally used venmo... before it worked.. now no matter how many times I try to verify my bank ..same bank as before!.. it keeps denying verification...wtf..
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

I love that there are garys from both Terrace and Torrence, the former has great mountains and skiing, the latter has a pretty good beach and surf break. ;-)
    It maybe the same Gary, depending on the snow and surf conditions...

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I am not a Venmo expert (but have it and use it from time to time)- but maybe it is not liking the fact that you are using a credit card (which would have a surcharge to cover the the fees of using it instead of a debit card or bank account? With either if you use a credit card, there is either something around high 2.x percent or 3 percent fee that comes out of the transfer. So sending the funds backed by credit card would require of course more than $2...

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    it’s funny that paypal owns venmo & we have all this heartache over using them independently
    Paypal purchased Venmo- it was coded and worked differently for the longest time- things like it was only friends and family transfers, no goods or service protection. They have since have added the Goods and Service with some buyers protection and all. They however still have a different (lower last I looked) percentage fee taken out for goods and services- similar to credit card fee a seller pays. Paypal is 2.9% plus some less than 50 cent per transaction one time fee...

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Count my extra towards live2ski
    Excellent, thanks Cat in January. Liv2ski, you're on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by TAFKALVS View Post
    Haha awesome, thanks mang
    Hey TAFKALVS, just to be clear, Cascade Luke's sponsorship was for a previous drawing, not the 3/30 drawing, I don't see anything from him for today's drawing.

Here's the final list for the 3/30 drawing, off to buy the tickets now.

ZionZigZag
    Cat in January
    Criscam
    Present Tense
    BmillsSkier
    UpandDown
    Dantheman
    Danno
    Evdog
    Soulskier
    Altacoup
    Yonder_river
    Tgapp
    Full Trucker
    Hawkgt
    Carl Mega
    Ridgehippy
    m2711c
    Smartyiak
    John_B
    T-the-East
    UTPowder
    2FUNKY
    Gepeto
    Gary from Torrence
    Diamond Joe
    MontuckyFried
    Durangobrad
    Teleee
    3pin
    KJA64
    Summit
    Sweetbippy
    Rideski
    Tri-Ungulate
    Buzzworthy
    Stapes
    Iowagriz
    Nest
    Byates1
    Falcon3
    PowderPig
    BC13
    Aldo
    Bagtagley
    Colman
    NotDJSapp
    GaryfromTerrace (+4 extra)
    Whyturn
    Singlecross
    Half-Fast
    MakersTeleMark
    Buttahflake
    Ex-powderbroker
    Riser4
    Skinipenem
    Uglymoney
    Ticketchecker
    Singlecross
    Jerlane
    Liv2ski
    Powpig

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    I am not a Venmo expert (but have it and use it from time to time)- but maybe it is not liking the fact that you are using a credit card (which would have a surcharge to cover the the fees of using it instead of a debit card or bank account? With either if you use a credit card, there is either something around high 2.x percent or 3 percent fee that comes out of the transfer. So sending the funds backed by credit card would require of course more than $2...
    I'm fine with the higher fees for CC. I'm not giving venmo or PayPal my bank account. If it isn't going to work with CC then they should say that and not let me set it up. Plus, it worked once.

OK, winning tickets are in hand. Just a heads up that once we win tonight, I'm going to need a lawyer and maybe a tax accountant to figure out how to pay everyone (if I claim it and just send the money to everyone, it looks like gift tax might be more than income tax ???), so it may take some time - don't spend the money quite yet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20240330_233733677.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	902.0 KB 
ID:	492513

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20240330_233758048.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	667.2 KB 
ID:	492514

Group buy means the lotto folks disperse the funds, not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I'd imagine you have a trust claim on behalf of all?

If only there was an attorney who did some estate things who was on the group buy
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I'll do it pro boner.

On another pro note, just caught up with a buddy I haven't really chatted with since the fall. We were swapping recent life stories. Turns out he got colon cancer. He's early 50's. Got a covid booster, then had some GI issues and went in to get it checked out. They scoped his ass, found some shit, biopsied it, and then removed the colon. Big hit, caught early. Could have been a lot lot worse. Made me think of this thread. Check your ass folks.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I want my payout via VenPal.

I too was born in Torrance. Now you can answer one of my security questions. Figures, the fucking California kid snowboards.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Dan are you still up for herding all us cats? No winner and next drawing Monday.

We didn’t win? Wait what?

This is why I don't believe in the Easter bunny

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Dan are you still up for herding all us cats? No winner and next drawing Monday.
    If Dan doesn't want to all do it I will as I owe Cat and Bushmills a ticket but you will have to use PayPal.
    Let me know.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    We didn’t win? Wait what?
    I know, how can this be?

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    If Dan doesn't want to all do it I will as I owe Cat and Bushmills a ticket but you will have to use PayPal.
    Let me know.
    Thanks Liv2ski! It would be great to take a drawing off, would you take the Monday drawing? Maybe you can change our luck.

Happy do do it Dan. Paypal j b ward at san dot rr dot com. I got you Cat and Bmills. Please try to have the money in by 1pm PDT Monday so I can buy the tickets and post them.

In:
    Cat
    Bmills
    Liv2ski

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Happy do do it Dan. Paypal j b ward at san dot rr dot com. I got you Cat and Bmills. Please try to have the money in by 1pm PDT Monday so I can buy the tickets and post them.

In:
    Cat
    Bmills
    Liv2ski
    Thanks Liv2ski! Gary from terrace, I got you covered

Mega jillions

In. Thanks L2S.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums