Brand New FRS/Fulsus Around Town Jacket - Medium

SOLD to Vt-Freeheel

Cross-posted from the FRS thread.
    Soooo....

I bought the medium spruce/black around town jacket thinking it was an FRS medium...I've since seen posts that it's more like other manufacturers' mediums. Just got the jacket yesterday and while it looks fantastic, the sleeves are a little too short and it's tad tight in the chest. For reference, I have both large and medium traditional FRS jackets and the medium in those is great if I'm not wearing 3 layers underneath; the large is a little baggy on me but leaves plenty of room for puffys and whatnot underneath. I'm 6'0", 180#, wear a 42 long sport coat off the rack. Sleeve length for dress shirts is 35".

I may have gotten the last one in that colorway/size, so if you got shut out (by me) on that jacket and still want one, I'm your huckleberry. You can check it out on their website https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...athable-fabric but a waterproof/breathable jacket for under a hundo is pretty damn sweet.

Looking to get what I have into it...MiCol and WRG shipped it to me for $98.50 and since it's brand stinkin' new, that's what I'm looking for. PP F&F preferred but can do Venmo to Mrs. MNIAW's account but that means she gets to spend that money and not me.

If I don't have any takers, I'm sure MiCol will take it back but let's cut out that extra shipping cost for all concerned.
    Last edited by MyNameIsAugustWest; 08-07-2022 at 02:38 PM. Reason: fixed link to FRS website

link no workie

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by rudy View Post
    link no workie
    It's essentially this jacket with two tone Spruce/Dark Green and Black coloring.

https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...athable-fabric

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    It's essentially this jacket with two tone Spruce/Dark Green and Black coloring.

https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...athable-fabric
    I’ve got one of these in Blue and I love it. If MiCol had a Spruce XL in stock I would definitely buy it just to get a variety in colors.

It is my go-to jacket Fall, Winter, & Spring here in Northern Wisconsin. Hanging by the door, grab it without having to worry about conditions. It’s a city-style, not really styled for skiing/backpacking, etc. overall I love it.

Here is a pic at -20F. Not warm enough at these temps but I was Nordic skiing so it was fine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1659888335.934143.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	423292

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Thnx for the bump Harry.

Vt-freeheel bought it from me yesterday after we linked up at a favorite brewery in central VT. I'll update the OP as sold.