Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    I am running dometic cfx3 45. Set that thing to -7 and stuffed it full of spot prawns. Kept them frozen for 3 day road trip. Would recommend. Using it and enjoying it way more than I thought initially. Nice to grab an ice cold water bottle after a ride.
    Thinking of a portable freezer for the June fish trip for just this kind of purpose.
    Thx.

I went with the Dometic cfx3 55im. worked like a charm on a 5,000 mile road trip. Lots of room, and very little power draw. The im (ice maker) didn't make ice, but I think I just need to reset it to a lower temp. At 37°F it worked perfectly as a frig.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    #1: my IndelB 40L fridge is the best camping gear I’ve ever purchased. No question. Everyone should have one.
    I second this. I've had one for the past 7+ years. It's survived thousands of miles on rough roads and is still going strong. Retails for $650 or so but was significantly less expensive when I bought it. Friends ridiculed me for the purchase at the time.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.