Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    NameR: i think i overlooked your request...did any mag get u covered...i can look around my personal stash but i just sent out a gray Antero 4 of mine, (which prob not what u need anyway since it was longer and non taped (altho we can tape after fact))
    anyway , let me look around, im on road and , ive let many things slip out of personal collection lately....so not sure what i have left , dont we hav some large stuff in our store? lots of sale prices and discounts floating round here too....how cheap this supposed to b?
    All good, I'm still looking but don't really need it till next winter. I just want a Grey L Antero II+. Didn't see any on the website, says it is sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    All good, I'm still looking but don't really need it till next winter. I just want a Grey L Antero II+. Didn't see any on the website, says it is sold out.
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then
    Sig worthy.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Freeride Systems '22/'23 jackets now in the shop!

hahahahahaha

i’m a meager 6’2”

the vest is too short but i’mma keep it

you can wear anything golfing and no one blinks

still got mud butt when i bike

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    hahahahahaha

i’m a meager 6’2”

the vest is too short but i’mma keep it

you can wear anything golfing and no one blinks

I told you not to eat Taco Bell before you ride!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    hahahahahaha

don't ask the top what the bottom should b doing ....haha

no but really that's why these gems were made back in like 2011.....the nylus...what a deal at on sale $54. i would buy 3 pairs of these if anybody is holding....

they were lined inside so u did not feel light weight denier coated nylon in the crotch, front and back (below yoke) while the rest of the pant was made from light fast dry polyester. i have recently brought the pattern back out to edit in some updates/changes after a decade of use. turns out that stiff nylon became softer with washing and still kept its waterproof backing. one would think u would sweat ur nutz off , but i never have. seems like the design with contrast fabrics wearby the brown quick dry poly let plenty of air circulate and dry the whole system...but wet never got past the nylon on me when riding

i have some other fabrics could rotate in , could even consider neoshell for the nylon panels (but it will not be as bulletproof against falls like the nylon)....maybe call a new one the "neo" i'm just not sure when i will have time to sew it, wont b this summer or even fall , mayb its something for next summer and we can discuss some more custom tweaks....since making this, i have bought at least a dozen different brands of mtn bike shorts....nothing out there that i encountered ever performed like the nylus for butt mudd and water showers off rear wheel (i run fender on front) .... the nylus paired with padded insert shorts is bee knees imho

and i forgot about all the pockets...floating front cell phone, oversize watch behind front main and an inside stash for passport or cash.. in addition to regular rear patch pockets...today i would add a small top stitch to front main pockets near side seam to prevent change and small heavy objects from escaping when you sit down....(same problem that old army bdu from ww2, korea, vietnam era pants had as well)

anybody remember these?

Name:  nylus1.png
Views: 225
Size:  417.7 KB

Name:  nylus2.png
Views: 231
Size:  279.3 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Sig worthy.
    www.freeridesystems.com