Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    So, my one fear with the new LTE fabric came true this past week. Only have about 13 days on this new Antero II LTE and caught a tree snag on a traverse and tore a hole in the right upper arm. It's about a 1 in by 1 inch L shaped tear. What can be done to fix this? Thanks !

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    So, my one fear with the new LTE fabric came true this past week. Only have about 13 days on this new Antero II LTE and caught a tree snag on a traverse and tore a hole in the right upper arm. It's about a 1 in by 1 inch L shaped tear. What can be done to fix this? Thanks !

Tape it?

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

I like the stick on goretex patches. They have different color options

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post

coordinate with help@freeridesystems.com and we can assist you in repair or send you a kit
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Stumbled upon this thread and want to shoutout how spectacular my Antero has been. Purchased in Jan 2015 -- eight years of going up and downhill, surviving apres, and a few tree collisions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7688.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	166.7 KB 
ID:	449115

^sweet , thank you for posting, the jkt stil looks new
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    coordinate with help@freeridesystems.com and we can assist you in repair or send you a kit
    Will do, appreciate it!

Jackets
    We recommend never washing your laminate jacket. Yes, that's right.
    https://www.freeridesystems.com/washing-care-guide

Remind me to give a wide berth to anyone with these jackets in the lift line.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

We recommend that you do not machine wash these garments as the delicate nature of the knitting they employ to provide high performance breathability or wicking will fail. We suggest you hand wash in very mild detergent and line dry naturally.

Name:	IMG_5461.JPG 
Views:	179 
Size:	770.7 KB 
ID:	449520

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by sierra_cement View Post
    Jackets
    We recommend never washing your laminate jacket. Yes, that's right.
    https://www.freeridesystems.com/washing-care-guide

Remind me to give a wide berth to anyone with these jackets in the lift line.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    better for a powder day anyway

but on a serious note. if you use common sense and experience u know that in 99% of the cases only base and midlayers pick up any stench factor. if u are stinking out our jackets , u are most likely skiing naked under our jackets, unbathed and without pit paste...we cannot condone u skiing this way...however, we can recommend u simply ski naked with no jacket.....
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

Name:	IMG_5461.JPG 
Views:	179 
Size:	770.7 KB 
ID:	449520

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    those washed?

what say u on this wash issue? judgement in ...answer is apparent...
    mayor, mayoring
    www.freeridesystems.com

Anyone have a Grey Large Hardshell kinda FRS jacket for sale? Shopping but the website seems to be mostly sold out. PM me if there's anything layin around

I need a shell. Will there be any in stock anytime soon? Thanks.

^ I have an Antero 2+ (large) that I almost never wear. Same color as the one in Harry's picture above. I just prefer the softshell to the hardshell.

I think it's been on a 6-day trip to Snowbird and a 4-day trip to the Chic-Chocs and that's it. Never been washed

I'm going to regret this, but I'd be willing to let it go to someone that will use it.

PM sent.

^^^^ Thanks. I have a medium Antero II that fits well, so I think I'd need a medium in the II plus as well? Anyone know if that is correct? I'm a bit confused by sizing info on the website.

Also, I like that color, but I'll wear this fishing for spooky trout, so I want something darker, like the Ice Blue or Dark Grey.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I need a shell. Will there be any in stock anytime soon? Thanks.
    The Re-up for Winter 23/24 will be sometime this summer. That is when we usually stock the jackets. Keep checking the site as cool/popular colors always go quick.

isbd: fastest way to get something now is to call or travel to Pbville to Alpine Ski & Sport (fly fishing guides and shop in off ski season ~ so u may find some custom ties up there as well) (Tim or anyone answering phone can help (719) 486-2331). They may have the only current stock with Medium colorways.
    www.freeridesystems.com

^^^^ Any idea when? My only hardshell just started leaking. Would like to support FRS, but it rains every day in CO now...

isbd: i assume you are asking WRG "when?" call Tim's shop see what they have in your size and run up to Pbville. That's the fastest result that is going to be available for months.

we very much appreciate your (and everyone's) desire to support our made in Colorado garments. we want to produce provide for you all. however, timing on frs brand production will lag this year due to a tremendous work load we are under. i am trying to insert our in-house brands' needs when it is possible (like during waits for materials for other jobs), while balancing the less speculative work that keeps our people working and consistently compensated. it is a delicate balance, and one which we ask our perspective and current supporters/customers to consider before jumping to an alternative product/solution. what we make, and you all purchase from us, really counts and affects our workforce locally in a profound and positive way.

Please call Tim's shop. if that does not produce a positive outcome, let us go to the drawing board to come up with a solution for you. As an example, I just had a customer/friend have an A3 stolen (damn!!) and we had no replacement in size/colorway he lost. Like many he is picky. I offered a solution of one of my personal garments that I have not worn more than a handful of times due to.... lol ....yes, I have a lot of frs jackets lol.... this solution sufficed for his current needs and gives us the time to make him exactly what he desires at some point in the future when we are in production of A3's if he even still wants it.
    www.freeridesystems.com

^^^ Thanks for that.

My brother-in-law is mailing me a barely used Patagonia shell that he is too fat to fit into, so I'm set for now. But I'll keep coming back to you guys. Good product. Good people. My Antero II softshell has seen a ton of resort use and shows no signs of slowing down. If it died tomorrow I'd replace it with the same exact thing.

^ thank you. that means a lot to me (us/frs) .
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    The Re-up for Winter 23/24 will be sometime this summer. That is when we usually stock the jackets. Keep checking the site as cool/popular colors always go quick.
    Please for the love of all things holy make a small tall. I need it!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

(just make talls and stop calling it that)

^ that screws up the 'seal' that negates a pow skirt... i mean for some people mayb not, but others we might seal in front and a tail would drop below the apex of crotch....never say never, because one day there were only antero 2, then 2+, then the 3 an anorak, etc etc etc....but right now we pretty bizzy....

NameR: i think i overlooked your request...did any mag get u covered...i can look around my personal stash but i just sent out a gray Antero 4 of mine, (which prob not what u need anyway since it was longer and non taped (altho we can tape after fact))
    anyway , let me look around, im on road and , ive let many things slip out of personal collection lately....so not sure what i have left , dont we hav some large stuff in our store? lots of sale prices and discounts floating round here too....how cheap this supposed to b?

shroom: i am assuming u want the fish tail too or jus the cane...not gunna lie, hard to tape that .... this bout right length ?

Name:  tales.png
Views: 255
Size:  254.1 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com