Views:	123 
Size:	508.6 KB 
ID:	421967

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D51CAD4A-04EA-4E9B-AF06-186AB35CDAA3.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	203.8 KB 
ID:	421968

I need a grey jacket to go w these epic pants my wife scored for me…

But is this dark grey accurate or are both charcoal?

Would be interested in that presale jacket MiCol described!

Also, anything ever come of the bross-type pants that were discussed last year I think? I may not be describing them correctly…

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post

Name:	9FE9B11B-39B0-40D7-926B-89B726DD89B7.jpeg 
Size:	508.6 KB 
ID:	421967

Name:	D51CAD4A-04EA-4E9B-AF06-186AB35CDAA3.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	203.8 KB 
ID:	421968

I need a grey jacket to go w these epic pants my wife scored for me…

But is this dark grey accurate or are both charcoal?
    We made a mistake uploading the photos to the site for the Charcoal and Dark Grey. Will remedy soon. See below. Comparison photos with both colors side by side (very similar color) as well as individually. All jacket photos taken outside in natural light to simulate best how they appear on the ski hill.

Side by side (Charcoal left and Dark Grey right)

Name:	20220720_142242.jpg 
Size:	575.9 KB 
ID:	422016

Antero 2 Plus Charcoal (Medium-Tall size):

Name:	Ant2PlusCharcoal copy.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	422017

Antero 2 Plus Dark Grey (Medium size):

Name:	Ant2PlusDarkGrey copy.jpg 
Views:	124 
ID:	422018

Quote Originally Posted by stapes View Post
    Would be interested in that presale jacket MiCol described!

Also, anything ever come of the bross-type pants that were discussed last year I think? I may not be describing them correctly…
    I believe you mean the micro-grid lounger/apres/everyday if you are a baller pants? We hope to put these in the mix. Will have to double check with MiCol. Personally, I really hope these can become reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    We made a mistake uploading the photos to the site for the Charcoal and Dark Grey. Will remedy soon. See below. Comparison photos with both colors side by side (very similar color) as well as individually. All jacket photos taken outside in natural light to simulate best how they appear on the ski hill.

Side by side (Charcoal left and Dark Grey right)

Name:	20220720_142242.jpg 
Size:	575.9 KB 
ID:	422016

Antero 2 Plus Charcoal (Medium-Tall size):

Name:	Ant2PlusCharcoal copy.jpg 
Views:	132 
ID:	422017

Antero 2 Plus Dark Grey (Medium size):

Name:	Ant2PlusDarkGrey copy.jpg 
Views:	124 
ID:	422018
    Both colors are sweet….

I have a “vintage” black Antero2+…..should I get a Dark Grey?…..yeah, why not.

I believe you mean the micro-grid lounger/apres/everyday if you are a baller pants? We hope to put these in the mix. Will have to double check with MiCol. Personally, I really hope these can become reality.
    Yep! Nailed the description better than I could have. Definitely still interested.

Definitely in for some of these if they happen this time!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Really interested in that pre-sale jacket. Just need to find a way to get it into my gear closet without the wife seeing it.....

Soooo....

I bought the medium spruce/black around town jacket thinking it was an FRS medium...I've since seen posts that it's more like other manufacturers' mediums. Just got the jacket today and while it looks fantastic, the sleeves are too short and it's tad tight in the chest. For reference, I have both large and medium traditional FRS jackets and the medium in those is great if I'm not wearing 3 layers underneath; the large is a little baggy on me but leaves plenty of room for puffys and whatnot underneath.

I may have gotten the last one in that colorway/size, so if you got shut out (by me) on that jacket and still want one, I'm your huckleberry. You can check it out on their website https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...athable-fabric but a waterproof/breathable jacket for under a hundo is pretty damn sweet.

Looking to get what I have into it...MiCol and WRG shipped it to me for $98.50 and since it's brand stinkin' new, that's what I'm looking for. PP F&F preferred but can do Venmo to Mrs. MNIAW's account but that means she gets to spend that money and not me.

If I don't have any takers, I'm sure MiCol will take it back but let's cut out that extra shipping cost for all concerned.

When will the belts be back in stock? I don't get along with my Arcade belts.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Soooo....

I bought the medium spruce/black around town jacket thinking it was an FRS medium...I've since seen posts that it's more like other manufacturers' mediums. Just got the jacket today and while it looks fantastic, the sleeves are too short and it's tad tight in the chest. For reference, I have both large and medium traditional FRS jackets and the medium in those is great if I'm not wearing 3 layers underneath; the large is a little baggy on me but leaves plenty of room for puffys and whatnot underneath.

I may have gotten the last one in that colorway/size, so if you got shut out (by me) on that jacket and still want one, I'm your huckleberry. You can check it out on their website https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...athable-fabric but a waterproof/breathable jacket for under a hundo is pretty damn sweet.

Looking to get what I have into it...MiCol and WRG shipped it to me for $98.50 and since it's brand stinkin' new, that's what I'm looking for. PP F&F preferred but can do Venmo to Mrs. MNIAW's account but that means she gets to spend that money and not me.

If I don't have any takers, I'm sure MiCol will take it back but let's cut out that extra shipping cost for all concerned.

sorry to hear that. it is true about sizing with that jacket. it is actually something that we make for a bulk uniform customer, so we made a few to put on the website and they are in line with other brands sizing. we will absolutely take it back and refund you in full if you do not sell it here or get tired of dealing with trying. just let us know at help@freeridesystems.com
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    When will the belts be back in stock? I don't get along with my Arcade belts.
    we have a bunch of webbing that we acquired to make some really cool ones, its just that i never put them into rotation. for whatever reason, when we had 11 or 12 retailers a decade back they sold the begezus out of them. They were never a huge seller off the internet tho. its weird how that works....anywayzz...so many projects right now im not sure where to squeeze it in but could be a good filler if we get hung up waiting for materials for a job.... i will have to find those boxes of webbing..im still wearing mine, i think i have 3 i rotate. talk to me about arcade.. i thought those were supposed to b beez knees. i thought the idea of elastic belt seemed sound. i never tried one ftr but def thought abou it , and i think some ski pants i had like in 2014 ish came with a belt that was like that but i might have lost it .... i dont recall, but i would be curious about your thoughts on the arcade belts design and functionality
    www.freeridesystems.com

Freeride Systems '22/'23 jackets now in the shop!

I actually dig
    The arcade belts and have 3 in the rotation as I have no ass. One of the best I’ve used, Id be down for a few if similar in design to the arcade.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Driving to Targhee

^noted
    www.freeridesystems.com

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	705.8 KB 
ID:	422459

Been attempting to gather some info via our Instagram poll feature. See the "highlights" on the main page to vote. If you don't have IG let me know here. We attempted to cover this in the last thread.

How important is women's specific sizing to you on hoodies? Would you or your lady friend/wife be more inclined to purchase a pre-sale hoody if we offered a women's cut in both the pullover and Bross zip hoodie?

Colors are yet to be determined. I want to see some mix and match personally with the fabric. Example: Green pullover with a black pocket? Make a hoody with the micro grid aka inside face of the fabric facing out instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    but i would be curious about your thoughts on the arcade belts design and functionality
    I have tried 4 different models of Arcade, and they just do not work for me. I always know when I wear one because I am constantly readjusting and telling myself to quit wearing them. I do like the Arcade suspenders on the OR Carbide Bibs though.

Agreed on arcade style belts. I thought it seemed like a great idea, but they’re literally worthless for actually functioning like a belt. If you want the look of wearing a belt without the actual function of belt (keeping your pants up) I assume they’re great.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Agreed on arcade style belts. I thought it seemed like a great idea, but they’re literally worthless for actually functioning like a belt. If you want the look of wearing a belt without the actual function of belt (keeping your pants up) I assume they’re great.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    I guess we all have different physiques and use cases, but as a long, lean, small-assed individual, who wears a belt almost every day of the year (work and skiing) I find my Arcade belts (which I paid full retail for) effectively hold up my pants without going out of adjustment, while subtlety adapting to movement better than the countless other belts I’ve used.

As a gift, I received one of the Mil-Spec desert camo jackets this spring.

I cannot fucking wait to wear it next season. So stoked.

I'm pretty picky with my jacket choices and this one hits all of the marks.
    For me, the collar design is key.
    And I grew up around camo wear as a Military brat.

Thanks Micol, Harry and WRG!

excellent very awesome Djongo!

belts
    That is really interesting that they my work better on some body types than others. im wondering if it might really be due to these 2 things: The people that the belts are not working for are wearing pants that are bigger than their actual waist line size, while the people who the belts are working for are lucky and their pants fit perfectly and not loose. There might also be a fabric type issue like fabric with stretch and without. Number two: how much stuff you are caring in pockets on pants that adds weight. I've noticed these things personally on all types of pants but mostly light weight cargo pocket shorts where am I filling up every pocket with something and if I forget to wear a belt. If I were wearing an elastic belt I might still have a problem if the weight of the things I was carrying was greater than the strength of the elastic belt.
    www.freeridesystems.com

Do the elastic belts ride up? I like normal belts (aka my FRS belt) because I set it where I want it and allow gravity to keep the pants at the height I like. I luckily do have an ass. I'd imagine the elastic belts may slowly work their way up on some people who happen to have the right body shape?

Name:  385.jpeg
Views: 492
Size:  40.7 KB

In other news some of the choice new jacket colors are already moving fast. I know it's still summer, but do you want to spend another ski season wet on the chair in your old jacket that should have been retired in 2015?

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	705.8 KB 
ID:	422459

Been attempting to gather some info via our Instagram poll feature. See the "highlights" on the main page to vote. If you don't have IG let me know here. We attempted to cover this in the last thread.

How important is women's specific sizing to you on hoodies? Would you or your lady friend/wife be more inclined to purchase a pre-sale hoody if we offered a women's cut in both the pullover and Bross zip hoodie?

Colors are yet to be determined. I want to see some mix and match personally with the fabric. Example: Green pullover with a black pocket? Make a hoody with the micro grid aka inside face of the fabric facing out instead?
    I don't have the gram. But even though I have 2 zip hoodies of this already, I'd probably buy another one. But not interested in pullover. As was stated, lounge pants in this style/fabric would be killer.

Don't need a ladies version. Don't want the grid facing out. I have a hoodie in line green so obviously the color choice doesn't matter much to me.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I have an eggplant, with the grid facing out, and several bross from last year. Not sure I need any more, but I do prefer the grid facing out. Not sure if it functions much differently either way, but I think it looks better out.

Keen on the pants.

I have...3 zip brosses, a pullover bross and a Melly. I will say that the grid out ages better appearance-wise (except for the hard-face zip Bross which is burly AF). Pretty sure the grid-in is the way it is designed be used to facilitate breathability.

Personally think going grid-out would make it seem a little too much like a Melly rip-off if I didn't know the design had been around just as long at FRS. Probably only a CO thing though.

Melly makes it nearly impossible for anyone not living in Leadville to buy their stuff, so they can use some ripping off.

Love my pullover from last year. It’s a medium but I’d probably try a L this year. Also interested in zip up, along w/ aforementioned lounger pants. Heck I’d probably try a belt too.