Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Some dedicated stoners in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I found a 1+ gram remainder in my shirt pocket so I did what any like minded waster would do: I ate it.
    BTDT. Got the t-shirt. Unfortunately my eyes turn bright red. Like something you see in a movie. Gives me away.

Thinking about Kevo's 150mg claim, I have no doubt that is what was on the package, BUT, I found the edibles in Amsterdam to suck on a very limited sampling. My wife bought me a few brownies and was told "don't eat more than a quarter". I ate the whole thing and nuthin. So ya, Kevo was fucked up, but 150mg of my normal 5mg gummies would of left him comatose.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Thinking about Kevo's 150mg claim, I have no doubt that is what was on the package, BUT, I found the edibles in Amsterdam to suck on a very limited sampling. My wife bought me a few brownies and was told "don't eat more than a quarter". I ate the whole thing and nuthin. So ya, Kevo was fucked up, but 150mg of my normal 5mg gummies would of left him comatose.
    Probably depends on where you buy it. When I was there in 2019 I also didn’t listen to the suggestion to only eat a quarter. I spent about 3 hours with a limited ability to walk.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Some dedicated stoners in this thread.
    Right? I have serious reservations if I could hang with some of y’all.

Like Jimmy Carter said, at 150mg, I’m hoping the plane goes down or one of Booner’s ladies stops by and makes it all go black.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Right? I have serious reservations if I could hang with some of y’all.
    Just because we can doesn’t mean we should.

20mg is great. 50mg and you’re blasting off for a few hours. Then really chill for another few.
    More than that and I’m not talking to anyone. Like on a plane. 200mg, not sure I could talk even if I wanted to. Felt like I was falling through the plane, not riding on it. That was the most I’ve ever eaten (on accident) and I’m not necessarily looking to do that again.

But getting on a plane to Seattle in the am, we’ll probably go 20.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    BTDT. Got the t-shirt. Unfortunately my eyes turn bright red. Like something you see in a movie. Gives me away.
    I landed at O'Hare after all that, looking like a vagrant that had spent a month hitching and riding trains all over Great Britain.
    I admit to stopping short of John O' Groats and heading back to Mallaig.

Anyway, on entering O'Hare customs, other passengers dithered and dallied at the entrance to the big, brightly lit room surrounded by armed customs agents and rows of checkout tables personned by more agents. I just walked on past the dallyers and plopped my backpack, bookbag and a fly rod down on the examination table. A female agent slowly took my bookbag and lugubriously began to lethargically untie the top, eying me for a reaction.

I was so done, so tired, I really couldn't care less, I knew I wasn't holding anything and was prepared to get the full drug doggie treatment.

The agent looked at my fly rod as she slowly removed books from the bag and made chit-chat: "where did you go?" "Did you fish?", "What did you catch?"
    I told her what I'd done, slept near East Acton at a disused soccer club, wandered London, trying to find a relative of my parents friends, train to Cambridge, hitched to Liverpool, hitched to Edinburgh, train to Paiseley, hitched up the west coast, went out to Skye and the Kintyre..."

..."yeah, I fished some...

..."didn't catch anything..."

At that point the agent sort of chuckled, tied up my book bag, gave it to me and waved me through.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Line up to Schiphol entrance just now. Crazy. Connection was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Dear lawd... Last time I flew through Schiphol I had a Patagonia black hole duffel filled to the gills AND a bike. I'm not sure how I could have packed the essentials in my carry-on: a large 29er, 4 kilos of cheese, and 3 bottles of wine.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Just found out I'm going to Amsterdam 5 minutes ago for work and then this thread pops up.....I usually have 2-4 work bags checked....should I really get to the airport 4 hours before my flight home??

Travel agent had me apply for a cash penalty of I think $800 each due to delayed flights on KLM thru AMS from my July 4 visit to its airport. Shall see what happens.

In addition KLM sent me an apology today (and thousands of others I am sure):

If you have flown recently or are planning to do so in the coming weeks, you will have noticed that airlines and airports all over Europe were not sufficiently prepared to cope with rapidly increasing numbers of passengers. This has also impacted many KLM passengers, and I sincerely apologize to those of you who experienced a disruption or lost a suitcase when flying with KLM this summer. We simply must do better, and in addition to earlier actions, we have taken several steps to improve our performance:

• We reduced the number of flights swiftly to go back to the reliable service and quality you may expect from KLM
    • We don’t sell all our available seats and therefore keep some seats available for passengers who have missed a flight or had their original flight cancelled. We apply the same policy to luggage if needed
    • We have extended transfer times between flights, giving you more time to make your connecting flight at Schiphol Airport and reducing stress for you and our airport staff serving you
    • At the special request of Schiphol Airport, we are actively monitoring and managing the total number of Dutch passengers boarding at Amsterdam to ease the rush at security and customs checks at peak hours

Solving our operational challenges is KLM’s top priority. Every day 28.000 KLM colleagues work around the clock in challenging circumstances to get you and your luggage to your destination in a comfortable and timely way – as you may and, of course, should expect from us. In most cases, we definitely do. However, in recent weeks the main issue related to late delivered and/or misplaced luggage. We have put additional measures and resources in place to get the luggage back to its owners and solve the necessary aftercare and claims. We have hired extra people in our Customer Care Centers to support this effort, but because of some backlog, they are not yet as available for our customers as we want them to be. We understand that this is very frustrating and can leave customers feeling abandoned. But rest assured that we are working on your case. Please use our on-line rebooking, claims and refund services as much as possible.

In the spirit of honesty and transparency, I felt it essential to reach out and apologize to those of you who were directly affected. We will do our utmost to restore your confidence. Millions of passengers choose to fly KLM each summer, and it is in these difficult times that we must show what we’re made of to continue to earn and deserve your trust in our brand. For each and every customer and for each and every flight. Thank you for flying KLM, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

On behalf of the entire KLM Executive Committee,

Sincerely,
    Marjan Rintel
    President & CEO
    KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

A quick update - out and back was incident free. Arrived at Schiphol, walked to connecting gate, got on airplane. Same on way home. Sample size of one. Croatia is beautiful.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

A little more than 2 hours total from arrival to gate as a first timer. But holy hell, what a shit show. But flight delayed leaving and missed connector home. Absolute clusterfk in Frankfurt resulting. Try again tomorrow, but was initially rebooked for Wednesday as everything is full. Was like OJ in the airport but to no avail.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B0AFF707-AE58-4212-87BD-D2FDF6A1BE2F.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	464.8 KB 
ID:	422333

I did a Travelpro Crew Expert (roller - international size) and an Osprey Transporter Boarding bag for a personal item. Planned on buying a couple of shirts, and did some laundry while there, but easily made it 18 days with carry on.

so, i must assume yer rockin' the snow blades?

No but if I was traveling with skis, at least there are some rentals as an option if needed?