Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    OK I might need to try some of these, seem to have lost one of my chacos out the trunk on a recent trip... How do people like them so far?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Unbelievably awesome.

If you get a code, buy one of each.

I’m using the slides more lately. Doing some beach vacation and easier to slide into, but way more comfy than a flip flop.

Someone asked earlier about trapping sand, they do trap more. But I always found flip flops tossed sand up my calves. These don’t.
    And they’re not hard to empty just by shaking your foot.

40% off Sandals Code

Only downsides I’ve found yet:
    1) dry time after full immersion:
    I am in OR and the beach is always cool so that may have affected my overnight drying expectations. The soft finish that manages your foot sweat so well did not dry overnight after soaking when left outside nor inside with climate control. Clammy to start the day and took a good part of the ride home to dry under the car vents; never dried during the day while at the beach for me. My experience says they need to have an active breeze on them to fully dry. And maybe full sun.
    2) shaped footbed doesn’t release micro grains like a flatter one might. This is the price of having a comfy running shoe footbed in a sandal, tho. Just shake it out just like you might in another sandal and move on.

Both of these are minor

Comfort has been very good, almost surprisingly so. In dry conditions, the microfiber finish really does manage sweat so the bottom of your foot isn’t clammy. The footbed cushion is like a running shoe. It provides support but with some give. Not overly soft like a croc, but with enough forgiveness to be on your feet all day in them.

I have not tried the slides but the strapped ones can certainly be used in slide mode too

I've been using the slides. As others have said super comfy footbed and straps. Initially the footbeds felt funny, but with in the day my feet settled in and alls good.

The only issue I am having with the slides is that the buckle loosens. I'll tighten the strap, just enough to feel snug, but still easily slide my foot in and out, it then will loosen as I walk about. Not in miles, but normal around the house stuff. I've also tried to snug it super tight, and it still will loosen. Its kind of annoying when it loosens enough to become super loose and flying forward slide.
    Easy enough to fix with a stitch to the strap, just my experience so far..

Got both slides and straps, both fit true to size for my Ewide feet. So damn comfy, strap material feels great from the first wear.

Huge thumbs up, walking in flip flops aggravates a neuroma for me and both of these TLs feel awesome, great support.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Any codes left? Those slide look awesome compared to the recent Chaco flip flops that are hard and loose. Still rocking bold z1 for when I want straps

I have the Abions (straps) and they are super comfortable. The shape is near identical to my Chaco flipflops, but a little narrower than my 15 year old Chaco Z1's. They have a softer sole than the old chacos. My new favorite summer footwear.

I agree about the strap loosening.

They should try fix that in gen 2

I leave the slides loose but the strap has completely fallen out sometimes.
    The sandals haven’t been an issue, but I strap those tighter.

Picked up a pair of slides for the Missus...amazingly fast shipping (2 days )! First pair were two short, returned for a size larger (which actually were sent out as soon as the return was processed-HUGE props)! New pair showed up yesterday and she is thrilled. Super comfy, fit perfectly, and look pretty snazzy. I have enough sandals (and they don't really belong in a brewery anyways), but I am really impressed with the build-very solid, great sole, and that soft footbed is super cool. If you are on the fence, don't be. Just get some. And thanks Singlecross!

Forgot to chime in on this. I've worn mine for 2 weeks straight now and have been very happy. I am a 10 and a half wide and the 11's fit perfectly. The footbeds are nicely contoured and I like that they keep my feet stationary and the brushed material generally feel soft and not sweaty. Since there isn't a lot holding your foot down in the front, I would imagine there are times it may separate a bit from your toes but I haven't got too aggro in them to find out. I need to write a review on that website, thanks again.

Did some island testing of the slides this weekend on a paddle trip.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1862.JPG 
Views:	249 
Size:	194.6 KB 
ID:	423790
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1860.JPG 
Views:	250 
Size:	246.1 KB 
ID:	423791

Overall they're a good product, I'm kinda picky about sandals having been part of launching a brand before that didn't survive.

-comfy for sure
    -fun factor of having a shoe most people have never seen before
    -microfiber footbeds are never awesome on water shoes, don't dry well
    -slipping strap not helpful when living on an uneven granite world for a few days
    -my olukai flops actually hold onto my feet better and are at least as comfy but have same slow drying trait
    -so far only one crusty river guide noticed them and asked what they were

Curious about how much of overall sales for TL are generated by and/or budgeted for the sandal line, footbeds seems to be their game.

And I have a pair of NIB W's slides size 9 if anyone wants them before I send them back, rock color, 40% off pricing. The GF didn't like the fit.

Will probably send them back later this week.

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

I missed out on the code for these, bummer.

After blowing out the toe part of another pair of Chaco flips a while back I tried a pair of Sole flips. I've been enjoying their footbeds for years, and the sandals didn't disappoint. They are super comfortable. I don't think the outsole will be as durable as the Chacos though, as it's pretty soft.

If anyone prefers a regular flip style I can recommend the Sole ones, and they are all on sale right now.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

All sandals 50% off now

50% Off Sandals with Code SANDALSALE* | Ends 1/2/23

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    All sandals 50% off now

50% Off Sandals with Code SANDALSALE* | Ends 1/2/23
    Ha came here to post this.

I have been enjoying mine that I bought over the summer. They are not as good of water shoes as chacos since they take a little while to dry but otherwise they've been great.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

i think wearing these around the house really helped my plantar fasciitis, appreciate the arch support and discount! thanks again!!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Any new codes on these? My wife needs some new sandals.

Checking back on these as I’ve been using them a ton this summer. They’re light, suuuper comfortable and seem to be holding up well. They got a little smelly so I scrubbed the footbed and straps recently with some peppermint bronners soap and they’re back to top condition.

I’m a former Chaco guy and the chacos have sat idle this year…the tread lab sandals are very good.

Glad you’re enjoying! Brother in Law is here with me this week… I’ll check in about a new Maggot code.

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Glad you’re enjoying! Brother in Law is here with me this week… I’ll check in about a new Maggot code.
    Dibs on one of the codes if you're able to secure some...

Down too

I'm going on a year or so on these now. I have a neuroma and many shoes irritate it. These don't. Pretty comfy and I wear them a bunch. Only complaints and why my Chacos still have a job-pebbles are hard to get out as the shoes fit really well and I'd like to see a footbed similar to Chacos without the softer felt/fabric. They don't dry that quick. Not bad in the hot summer but shoulder seasons, cold and damp shoes in the morning are not great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

too bad they don't make any that don't go between the toes, I hate that type.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

40% off Sandals Code

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    too bad they don't make any that don't go between the toes, I hate that type.
    Word. No autumn evenings with wool socks on with the thong in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Word. No autumn evenings with wool socks on with the thong in the way.
    Same. It’s definitely impacted my socks-w-sandals vibe. Also I concur on the slow drying aspect. If I was in the water more day to day it would be a higher concern.

i'm in on this second round if it happens too. I blew out my flops and my chacos are on their last legs.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.