35000 Watts: The Story of College Radio

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-college-radio

THE STORY OF COLLEGE RADIO
    Highlighting an era where college radio’s influence was at its peak, 35000 Watts: The Story of College Radio also examines its humble beginnings and how it evolved to create hugely impactful experiences for local and regional communities, students finding their voice, and the musicians seeking their shot at hitting it big.

looks like I'm late to the party

I need to find a way to rip my cassette tape of my first college radio show to digital. 1993. I had so much fun. I wonder if my FCC license is still valid?

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-college-radio

THE STORY OF COLLEGE RADIO
    Highlighting an era where college radio’s influence was at its peak, 35000 Watts: The Story of College Radio also examines its humble beginnings and how it evolved to create hugely impactful experiences for local and regional communities, students finding their voice, and the musicians seeking their shot at hitting it big.

When I was at Iowa State University in '90/91 every evening at 9pm during exams the quiet of 'study' time would be shattered by this blasting across campus.

Timeless