Promising Pandemic Produced Products.

Other than the increase of delivery and pick up options, what are some goods and services that the pandemic conditions facilitated, necessitated that will probably keep doing well after the pandemic?

One I was noticing is the new oil change place where you don't have to get out of your car. Just pull in and pop the hood while they strip your drain plug.. kidding , think they suck it out from the top nowadays at those places..

Anyway, what else became a thing 2020-2021 that's likely to keep selling post pandemic?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

To go beers.

Not a specific product, but I like the outdoor street seating at bars and restaurants . Also, drinks to go. Sounds like both of those will be allowed to continue here.

Only Fans

One thing that's probably gone for good is birthday candles on cakes.. Ain't nobody eating anything people have blown spit all over ever again..

mRNA vaccines and drugs

Speaking of takeout, I have observed that techniques to keep food in better shape are emerging at all levels. Things like venting containers so that fried food doesn’t steam, or separating sauces from the proteins and vegetables for travel. These are innovate, cheap, and distinguish restaurants that give a fuck from the ones that don’t. I predict this will develop even more.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Getting a home bidet is my favorite. Can’t believe we went so long without one. Now it just feels gross to use toilet paper only.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    One thing that's probably gone for good is birthday candles on cakes.. Ain't nobody eating anything people have blown spit all over ever again..
    Doubt it

Grocery pickup. Someone else is going to spend an hour putting together my order and it doesn't cost me anything? Sign me up!

Conspiracy theory website subscriptions.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Getting a home bidet is my favorite. Can’t believe we went so long without one. Now it just feels gross to use toilet paper only.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I'm moving into a new place this month, I'm totally installing one.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Grocery pickup. Someone else is going to spend an hour putting together my order and it doesn't cost me anything? Sign me up!
    I kinda fell off that wagon because they were substituting things without approval..

Big fan of taking whatever they sent when we were shut in positive and following CDC and health department protocol to stay home. It's like back in the day when they fucked up the pizza but we were too high to care..

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'm moving into a new place this month, I'm totally installing one.
    Best thing ever… life changing and unfortunately, travel isn’t the same when you have to go back to TP…

This could be its own thread .

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    Best thing ever… life changing and unfortunately, travel isn’t the same when you have to go back to TP…

This could be its own thread .
    The travel is wild. I didn’t know I’d callused by butt hole until I had to use TP again after months of using the bidet. I saw some company is making a travel wand sprayer bidet but that seems ridiculous.

Lots of thru hikers seem to be be using a "travel bidet" that threads onto a water bottle

We see a shitload more single use products headed to our local landfill. It's like we went backwards being environmentally conscious.

Being able to avoid work travel due to Zoom/et al is really nice.

As is being able to work where you want, like the cottage.