Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    That is pretty awesome, well done. Hopefully others who have been fucked by this dude get their shit or money.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    That is pretty awesome, well done. Hopefully others who have been fucked by this dude get their shit or money.
    Once my shit is in the mail from him, I'm going to PM the other guys who have said they got robbed by him. And maybe I'll pass along Moms email address to them if they are still out money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Once my shit is in the mail from him, I'm going to PM the other guys who have said they got robbed by him. And maybe I'll pass along Moms email address to them if they are still out money.
    Name:  do-it.gif
Views: 149
Size:  112.0 KB

Another route is email to his university honor code reporting system (if they have one). Some schools take that stuff pretty seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Selling and shipping a bike question.

PINKBIKE update.
    I just got a USPS tracking number, and my item is in possession of USPS.
    He also wants to know his “case number” I guess this message got to him:

After Mom made him respond to me on Friday after a month of blocking me.
    Me on Pinkbike PM:
    “Please send me the tracking number before the end of day Monday, July 11th.
    With that tracking number I can provide Venmo Fraud department an update on my case.
    I will give you the case number filed with SLCPD, for you to provide them with proof you shipped the item.
    They have a policy of waiting a 30day period from when money was exchanged. (June 13th).
    Thanks.”

Is there actually a case number? Either way that's a great move in top of the rest of them.

I hope it works for you. I applaud the investigative work. I had a similar deal go sideways buying a piece of audio equipment for $350. I opened a case with the police in Utah who fwd the case to the police in rural texas who visited the house and spoke to the mother, after that didn't pan out, i tracked the parents down on Facebook and sent them both messages about their son being a thief. Heard nothing. Thought it was gone, then one day a couple weeks later got a Facebook message from mom, who asked how much he owed me, i said $350. She sente the money via PayPal friends and family 10 minutes later. Couldn't fucking believe it.
    sigless.