Kelowna Mags (?): Ride on July 16th?

I'll be in Kelowna on the 16th (in-between Revelstoke trips for Chasing Epic)... anyone want to meet up and show me the local trails? I'll be busy most of the morning but can ride all afternoon after lunch. Post-ride beer and dinner on me, if you have time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Revelstoke2019-27.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	2.98 MB 
ID:	420782

if you are heading to Reve, I would suggest this loop. Ways to add some more black stuff to it as well https://www.trailforks.com/route/local-dog-7400/

Or this (and add muffin top/meat grinder) https://www.trailforks.com/route/shu...nced-xc-route/

Nice brewery in slamon arm too.

Thanks Mntlion... I'm hoping to ride closer to (or in?) Kelowna, since I'm contemplating a move to that area in the future and I want to explore as much as I can with limited time.

I would suggest riding Vernon (I'm assuming you've ridden Silverstar and if you haven't then seriously just go there, if you have then pedal up to Big Ed).
    For Kelowna summer probably stick to Crawford trail system (Angel Springs).

I don't live in Kelowna but I've ridden around there a bunch.

Smith Creek - fun, flowy, fast descents with a nice singletrack climb trail
    Rose Valley - more raw and rocky. The trails on the north side of the lake have fun descents
    Crawford/Myra-Bellevue Park - most trails are pretty rocky, the area burned so you get pretty unique scenery with nice view of the lake. Vapour and Angel Springs are the descents I'd hit.
    Gillard - I haven't ridden there but it sounds like a bunch of work has gone into the trails in recent years.

If you are heading toward Vernon, my favourite lap in the area is at Noble Canyon - Sauce on Side to Baconator.

There is tons of other great riding in the Okanagan.

I'm dealing with a blown shock and saddle sores ATM so I probably won't be up for a long ride. Also 90F in the afternoon is better on the lake than on the trails. That said, the trails are in pretty good shape currently and I would be available for a Knox lap if you are interested. DM me.