Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Apologies for over-using the term "fools". Alternative words????

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    It comes down to whether or not you found the Ukraine thread useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Flynn pleading the 5th in video when asked whether he supported peaceful transition of power, and when asked whether he supported the violence of the rioters, was definitely a memorable thing today.
    A thread crossover event: When Flynn was advising Obama back in 2014 as the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency he told Obama Putin would not invade Ukraine. Meanwhile other national security advisers warned Obama about Russian troop movements and invasion preparations. The CIA, not the Pentagon predicts the 2014 invasion.

After Putin takes Crimea Flynn flies to Moscow, meets with Putin, and collects a large payment. Later he becomes a chaos monkey working to discredit elections in America. If we weren't so polarized Flynn would be seen universally as a traitor working for Putin to destabilize the U.S.

Watergate does not bother me, does your conscience bother you?

Ah fuck the PA thread just shit the bed; carry on my good fellows.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Watergate does not bother me, does your conscience bother you?
    Hand guns are made for killin'
    They ain't no good for nothin' else.
    And if you like to drink your whiskey
    You might even shoot yourself.
    So why don't we dump 'em people
    To the bottom of the sea
    Before some ol' fool come around here
    Wanna shoot either you or me.
    Mr. Saturday night special
    Got a barrel that's blue and cold
    Ain't good for nothin
    But put a man six feet in a hole
    It's the saturday night special
    And I'd like to tell you what you could do with it too
    And that's the end of the song
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Speaking of Ukraine..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vindman.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	420191
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Whiskey bottles, brand new cars, oak tree you're in my way

Wait, what were we talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    - Guy throws dishes when he's upset lol...
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

To call this a coup attempt seems like a bit of a stretch right? LIke there is no way they were going to affect who was president by tromping around the capital building.

Guy in charge of security for the capital on that day was just shot dead in the street outside his house last night.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Arkancide? RIP

Not saying it was the Clintons. But arkancide is more interesting linguistically.

Maybe he was Drumpfed?

It was a lot of noise around a concerted plan to steal/destroy the ballots and buy them time, same thing they wanted from Pence but he didn't give it to them. The noise was on purpose, even if a lot of the people making the noise didn't know they were being used as a screen.

Sure an armed mob was going to charge the capitol at the encouragement of the losing ruler to obstruct the transition of power and enthrone the loser, but does that sound like a coup says shit for brains.

this will get moved to pollyass because the usa is a fat lazy country of fucking morons who mistake the privilege of largely not caring about generally orderly politics with orderly politics not mattering. Being fat stupid auto fellattors with a permission structure that allows them to care nothing gonna change until a cruise missile kills their dog

If the mob gets to pelosi or AOC or a number of other reps they're dead, raped, or severely injured. To pretend that it wasn't an attempt to overthrow the government because it wasn't successful is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Guy in charge of security for the capital on that day was just shot dead in the street outside his house last night.
    "Michael Stenger, the Senate's sergeant-at-arms at the time of the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, died on Monday, officials said.

Stenger, 71, had been suffering from cancer, a source told Fox News congressional correspondent Chad Pergram.

"It is with great sadness that we inform you that former Sergeant at Arms, Michael C. Stenger, passed away this morning," the Office of the Senate Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper said. No officials cause of death was immediately released."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...rms-jan-6-dead

"Tons of conspiracy theories about recently deceased Senate Sergeant at Arms on January 6th, Michael Stenger," Rothschild tweeted. "There's no indication he was due to testify, and reports about him shot from a moving car seem to be mixed up with another Michael Stenger, shot in 2013."

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-ste...tators-1719769

I don't see any similarities to Nixon v Trump kerfuffle. Nixon's job ended while he was POTUS for committing a crime to cover up a crime. Only later did we learn he was a sleaze ball. Trump is not POTUS but want's to be and lead an armed rebellion to do it. And everyone knew Trump was a sleaze ball last November.

edit for Leroy
    So the nonprofit founder in Fairfax City was head of security at the insurrection?
    https://wjla.com/news/local/gret-gly...patch-homicide
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

2021 opinion piece regarding coup versus insurrection.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...itions-matter/

“hat occurred on Wednesday meets some — but not all — of the conditions to be a coup attempt. Efforts to block the transfer of power to the legitimate victor of an election meet the intent portion of the definition, even if the person who is overthrowing the government is also the incumbent. But the raid on the nation’s capital in this instance was committed by a mob, not the country’s own armed forces. It is the involvement of state security forces that critically separates a coup attempt from an assassination, an invasion, an insurrection or a civil war.”

If you don’t see a connection, you’re not looking very hard. Watergate was much much more than a break in. It was an ongoing attempt to manipulate the election through dirty tricks w stolen info. Fix news was directly born out of his downfall w Aisles and others determined to retailiate against what they thought was unfair treatment of tricky dick. Roger Stone was one of the those tricksters and wears a Nixon tat on his back. It’s no coincidence he’s in trumps circle now. So perhaps how we got here is a bit different but there are a hell of a lot of similarities and players

Look for Cassidy Hutchinson working in an Omaha Cinnabon with a name tag that says Jennifer.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Apologies for over-using the term "fools". Alternative words????
    Morans, you moran.

Name:  080602_r17440a_p646.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  155.6 KB

The New Yorker article that this image is from is also a good read.

Link ?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Link ?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...irty-trickster

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Look for Cassidy Hutchinson working in an Omaha Cinnabon with a name tag that says Jennifer.
    Saul-id reference.

Would have been interesting to see how this would have played out had they let Drumpf get out of the limo and march with the shitshow..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

One thing the hearings have pointed out to me is that are still some honorable, admirable people in the Republican Party. "Very fine people on both sides".
    Also, the extent to which our democracy depends on them. They can change the Electoral Count Act or write other laws to try to prevent a repeat of Jan 6 but in the end it won't matter if too many dishonorable people are in power.