Recommended Routes in Engelberg?

I'm going to be in Engelberg in ~2 weeks from now (staying at Ski Lodge Engelberg) and trying to plan a few days of rides. Has anyone here ever ridden in the area? And recommended routes?

I'm just beginning my research...and have stumbled across a wealth of information here: https://www.engelberg.ch/en/summer/b...45741,46.90055

Slightly overwhelming -- but am beginning to get a sense of the place. Won't be bringing our own bikes so will be renting/demo-ing

Humperdinck?

Well from the research I'm doing, the riding seems incredibly damn scenic (it's Engleberg...how can it not be) and lot of the recommended routes I'm coming across seem to be heavy on the gravel fireroads up, with a handful of flow trails (ie. Jochpass) back down with a handful of non-flow options back down (i.e Hells Bells)

There is a route called 4-Lakes that looks like an inredibly scenic tour that goes up to Jochpass, then loops around and eventually takes you near Lake Lucerne before wrapping back....but there seems to be some forestry work going on there and a section might be closed in July when I am there.

The route over Surenpass (probably spelling that wrong) seems interesting after a tough slog to the top...with some tech options down the other side....then what looks like a train ride back around to the mountains to return to Engelberg. That could be interesting.