Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Th president takes a spill getting out of toeclips

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.5953034

footage of the president bicycling, I can't believe that a secret service member wasn't there to throw himself between Biden an the pavement

Clearly we need to outlaw Toeclips
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.5953034

footage of the president bicycling, I can't believe that a secret service member wasn't there to throw himself between Biden an the pavement

Clearly we need to outlaw Toeclips
    I can't believe he was allowed to ride a bike with toe clips. That's not smart.

Where’s the vid of Trump using a golf cart to avoid walking a half mile at G-7?

Name:  19CC1DA5-A28C-46F1-BB0D-C833F9FA6A6A.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  107.6 KB

Let ye who hasn’t fallen over wearing clipless pedals cast the first stone

The toe clip dummy dump.
    Been there.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Well he IS old as dirt and he is still riding a bike and guess what? It is not an E-Bike.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

that the president goes for a bike ride and its huge news is the funny part, Biden doesn't just go for a ride he has a entourage of SS in 2 golf carts and on bikes and coverage of him not getting out of the clips

I cant believe some lawyer hasn't outlawed those stupid toe clips yet. Hard to believe I mountain biked with those things in the 90's before getting some SPDs.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

pollyass bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    I cant believe some lawyer hasn't outlawed those stupid toe clips yet. Hard to believe I mountain biked with those things in the 90's before getting some SPDs.
    some people don't make it out of clipless either, I don't know how SPD ship nowdays cuz I aways set them at 5 clicks out of the box for myself & 3 for newbies but they used to come from Shimano pre-set at 9 clicks and that can be hard to get out of in time

I know old fucks who are afraid of clipless cuz they will trap you but they are fine with toe clips ... wtf eh

as for lawyers suing over toeclips ... probably no money to be had

A good safety PSA for any geriatric who rides a bike. Takeaway, act your age. I have a park pass to the rails and jumps but I don't rail or catch air.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

The President may need to wear knee pads when riding his bike - but the last president needed to wear knee pads when visiting the Kremlin

(stolen from Reddit - and yeah if you click on this thread and then complain it’s political why are you clicking on this thread in the first place)

The pres has decided some one should take those things off

If you ain't wrecking you ain't riding

Tfg's diaper wouldve burst . Another Biden win. He brushed it off. No drama

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Flats FTW Joe.

Flat pedals win elections, or sumpin like dat

My old man fought the good fight and tried to figure out clipless pedals when he started mtb around age 50. He'd tip over at least 1x per season and finally gave up and bought 5.10s and flats. Now he gets props on his kit from all the freeride kids.

compared to 20 yrs ago alot more of the freeriders use clipless and they have even learned to tie their shoes I used to get a kick out of kids leaving a shoe on a jump cuz they never did the laces up

I've taught a few GF's to ride clipless just turn the screws way down so its easy to getin/out and increase the settings later or not, in fact one was a ski instructor and she found the process much the same as using ski bindings

I doubt anyone would call biden a cycle enthusiast, I'm pretty sure Biden was riding his bike at the summer cottage which has been there for decades and I doubt he rides it much if at all cuz running a country is > full time,

its not like the Trump riding around in golf carts when he is suposed to be running America

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I doubt anyone would call biden a cycle enthusiast, I'm pretty sure Biden was riding his bike at the summer cottage which has been there for decades and I doubt he rides it much if at all cuz running a country is > full time,
    He ain't going to enter the TDF but it would seem that he does get out and ride on occasion.

https://www.bicycling.com/news/a3472...are-bike-ride/

https://twitter.com/JTHVerhovek/stat...30789052887041
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Anybody got any video of Drumpf riding a bike? Didn't think so..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

golf carts dude, when he was suposed to be running America

Name:  IMG_4640.JPG
Views: 723
Size:  96.9 KB

George W used to ride a fair amount. I remember him going on a mountain bike ride with Lance, and W actually had a pretty nice trek.

I remember hearing about W putting the hurt on the secret service as they tried to keep up to "protect" him. Heard he ate shit a few times too. On his bike but nothing would surprise me from those wierdos