Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Still same.
    Just sent per DM via PayPal
    Why are we sending money to your account rather than to your lovely and much smarter spouse?

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Just sent per DM via PayPal
    Why are we sending money to your account rather than to your lovely and much smarter spouse?
    The years we lost the fantasy I paid for both of us. And I’m the electronic payment one in the household.
    I’ve already spent her winnings on oilslick bolts for her bike.

Well nice to see my money went for something that increases performance rather than bling…

Hopefully everyone is also watching the TDF Femmes. Exciting racing (every stage is attacked like a 1-day classic) and the Strade Bianche stage is tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Bimble View Post
    Ouch...what the hell was the rider that came in late looking at? She appeared to be going full speed long after the initial crash had already happened.
    I know, right?! Insane!!!

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/qui...dol-positives/

not sure i understand the logic of not allowed but not a violation -- just a medical nono?
    The UCI has announced that Nairo Quintana had been disqualified from the 2022 Tour de France after testing positive for tramadol on two occasions during the race.

The Colombian finished sixth in the race but returned samples containing "the presence of tramadol and its two main metabolites" on stage 7 and stage 11 of the race at La Planche des Belles Filles and the Col de Granon.

Since March 2019, tramadol has been banned for in-competition use, though testing positive for tramadol doesn't constitute an anti-doping rule violation. As such, Quintana is free to continue competing and won't be subject to a racing ban.
    nor two separate stage test positives, but no sanction for a "first" offense