Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The 00's

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Nope.

Four Loco has caffeine.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It was Florida Man in a can.

We were in Tampa for a friends bachelor party right when all the banning talk was going into place. Gas station across from our hotel had a cooler full of them so we grabbed a few as a joke. A few turned into a few more, which turned into “whatever they have left”. Liquid crack.

A few hours later, after we had removed ourselves (or been removed) from the strip club there was non-pool furniture in the pool, mysterious and frightening amounts of (our?) blood on clothing, friends punching friends in the face, etc. Even the quiet kid in the group had somehow morphed into a complete sociopath.

That stuff is not to be fucked with. It’s like being tequila drunk on speed.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post

We were in Tampa for a friends bachelor party right when all the banning talk was going into place. Gas station across from our hotel had a cooler full of them so we grabbed a few as a joke. A few turned into a few more, which turned into “whatever they have left”. Liquid crack.

A few hours later, after we had removed ourselves (or been removed) from the strip club there was non-pool furniture in the pool, mysterious and frightening amounts of (our?) blood on clothing, friends punching friends in the face, etc. Even the quiet kid in the group had somehow morphed into a complete sociopath.

Haha. Malt liquor energy drink, what could go wrong.

It’s like Old English’s methed out cousin.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

jagerbombs jagerbombs jagerbombs jagerbombs

Not now chief - I’m in the fuckin’ zone

The 00's

Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post

So bath salts them? I was a big Schlitz Malt Liquor fan summer I graduated high school
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Wayne raised a generation.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    America lost it's collective mind and we got the GWOT. Endless war. Weapons of mass distraction.
    Bump.

I still have the 2nd iPod I bought. It has been plugged into a wall charger for at least 10 years at this point. It’s been moved a few times that I thought might kill it. It stays plugged in next to the turntable and wired into the receiver. There are albums I can’t get on Spotify that I don’t own on vinyl on there, so it serves some purpose. Can’t say I really use it that much. Kind of a safety blanket. It’s probably been used in 20 different countries.