Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Eastern Idaho is the only place I've ever lived that has a culture of willful ignorance that surpasses that of Utah. It is deeply embedded and at times hard to understand.

Believing in things that are not provable requires faith. Believing in things that are easily disproven requires delusion. There is a lot of delusion in Eastern Idaho.

It's still my favorite place that I have lived in the US. I'd likely have a different opinion if I lived in Idaho Falls.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    It's called a skullet.
    I lol'd. Did you coin that term or is that just a part of the vernacular to which I'd previously been unexposed?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    I lol'd. Did you coin that term or is that just a part of the vernacular to which I'd previously been unexposed?
    The latter. "Skullet" has been around a *long* time...

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    That’s awesome! Fucking dumb cunt admits in another thread that him and his wife have Covid now they’re going out to dinner to infect the good people of Florence Italy with their Covid bullshit.

Attachment 417860

Enjoy your Covid vacation dumbfuck.
    Can anyone ID the lodge in the background?

Yes, the skullet has been around for a long time. Some notables were, Ben Franklin, Martok, Klingon High Commander, and David Crosby to name a few.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Sure, the style is as old and distinguished as time itself but the term was new to me. Excited to be able to honestly report that I learned something today!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Sure, the style is as old and distinguished as time itself but the term was new to me. Excited to be able to honestly report that I learned something today!
    Who says this place doesn't serve a purpose?
    I still call it The Jake.

If Benny were really serious about this he'd outsorce it to an IT team in India.
    But then he'd have nothing to do for the next five years.

I'm familiar with the SW CT region, VT, and I have driven thru the aforementioned Central PA-WV area. No experience with Scottsdale other than watching Barrett-Jackson on TV.

So ID, in your experience, has more morons than the Central PA-WV region?

I'd put PA-WV at around a 7.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have no idea about Idaho, but you do bring up a strong contender.
    They may be inbred, but they ain’t stupid!

Nice summary by Kevo. I see some serious SMH shit out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    Believing in things that are easily disproven requires delusion. There is a lot of delusion in Eastern Idaho.
    Such as?
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    My kid thought it was hilarious driving from Bozeman to Jackson through Idaho because the road signs predominantly lacked words (versus simple images).

Didn’t draw any conclusions about it but it was a source of amusement as we made our way down the road in the wind blown snow.

Will need to take her to other points to get a better read.

BTW, I know a great girl in Pocatello if anyone is single…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    PM me

Such as?
    Eastern Idaho is crazy.. lot's of mormons, lot's of drunks.. there is a meth problem.. not sure how bad it is at the moment, but 10 years or so ago.. parts of eastern idaho were the "meth capitals of the world", per capita.. you have some universities which bring in young liberals to contrast the old conservatives..

I think eastern idaho is becoming more mormon than parts of utah.. less diversity from out of staters..

Eastern idaho is now one of the worst housing markets for locals as well.. the wages do not match the growing market.. which is in the top 10 according to some news sites..

We have some delusional politicians as well.. ever since the roe v wade shit was brought up, some idaho politicians have even wanted to ban IUDs... and they are trying to kill all the wolves (just what we need, less biodiversity and more ranchers getting their dick sucked by the local gov)

I am sad to hear this. Idaho was home to the Nez Perce, a proud and defiant people led by Chief Joseph who fought gallantly and with honor in the face of certain defeat. Now apparently it is a cesspool of Mormons, failed politicians, drunks and meth heads.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I am sad to hear this. Idaho was home to the Nez Perce, a proud and defiant people led by Chief Joseph who fought gallantly and with honor in the face of certain defeat. Now apparently it is a cesspool of Mormons, failed politicians, drunks and meth heads.
    this guy gets it.. without the mormons, potatoes, and higher number of drunk/meth heads per capita.. idaho would just be like any other state.. its really what makes idaho special

Yes, the skullet has been around for a long time. Some notables were, Ben Franklin, Martok, Klingon High Commander, and David Crosby to name a few.
    Strong, strong work.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Can anyone ID the lodge in the background?
    It’s Mammoth.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Don't know how many are aware of the Greater Idaho movement to annex the east side of Oregon into Idaho.
    https://www.greateridaho.org/about-greater-idaho/

Not sure that Idaho wants to take on a bunch of Welfare Queen counties but that's an argument for another day

The great part is, if this were to happen, the average IQ of both states will increase!

Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    Eastern Idaho is crazy.. lot's of mormons, lot's of drunks.. there is a meth problem.. not sure how bad it is at the moment, but 10 years or so ago.. parts of eastern idaho were the "meth capitals of the world", per capita.. you have some universities which bring in young liberals to contrast the old conservatives..

I think eastern idaho is becoming more mormon than parts of utah.. less diversity from out of staters..

Eastern idaho is now one of the worst housing markets for locals as well.. the wages do not match the growing market.. which is in the top 10 according to some news sites..

We have some delusional politicians as well.. ever since the roe v wade shit was brought up, some idaho politicians have even wanted to ban IUDs... and they are trying to kill all the wolves (just what we need, less biodiversity and more ranchers getting their dick sucked by the local gov)
    LMFAO!!!!!

Well it looks like we found one delusional jackass but I doubt he even lives in Idaho. A quick google search just told me Michigan is the meth capital, I only saw the top 10 and Idaho isn’t even in that.

Some Universities? You mean like two. BYU Idaho and Idaho State. Yea I’m sure they’re bringing in lots of young liberals.

Housing market and wages fucked for locals? You realize that’s happening in every western state right now, right?

You see all those subdivisions popping up from Rexberg to Pocatello? There’s more out of staters moving to Idaho now than ever before not to mention 90% of the population of Teton Valley are fucking transplants.

According to this genius Idaho is getting more Mormonized but at the same time has the highest meth and drunk driving rate per capita. Yea that makes perfect sense.

I’d still like to know what we’re all delusional about? Anyone?
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    From my cold dead hands.

Looks like someones fee fees got hurt.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Such as?
    The predominant worldview that guides decision making in local politics and schools can be easily dispelled. There are mountains of evidence against said worldview being factual and no evidence in support.

Birdcunter is a perpetually Butthurt gaping anus, which name two gaping tgr anus in Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    The predominant worldview that guides decision making in local politics and schools can be easily dispelled. There are mountains of evidence against said worldview being factual and no evidence in support.
    If you think I’m Mormon you’re wrong.

So are Mormons more delusional than any other fake bs religions around the world?
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    From my cold dead hands.

There is a lot more to Idaho than the Mormon triangle (IF-TF-SLC.) Don't forget all the militia starting around about Grangeville narth to the border and the libs in Moscow and Blaine County (all transplants) and a complete mixed bag in Boise/Nampa.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Birdcunter is a perpetually Butthurt gaping anus, which name two gaping tgr anus in Idaho
    Oh look it’s tgrz perpetual no pussy getting incel lonesome loser who spends his every waking moment, day, night, weekends and holidays shit posting and name calling on tgr. I’m laughing at you not with you, fucking loser.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    From my cold dead hands.

If you think I’m Mormon you’re wrong.

So are Mormons more delusional than any other fake bs religions around the world?
    I do not know you, so I made no judgement of whether you were or were not mormon. Just answering your question. And yes, someone who believes in something that is readily disproven by factual evidence is more delusional than someone who believes in something that cannot be proven or disproven.

I do not care what anyone believes so long as their beliefs do not infringe upon the rights of others. I do care what someone believes if they are trying to legislate their worldview into laws that affect the lives and education of other people.