Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    32,257

    FS: Brand New, 142mm (non boost) Wheelset, Microdrive, Centerlock

    Ordered by accident. WTB 30mm ID aluminum rims, basic Shimano hubs. Black all around.
    29.
    NON BOOST

    $225 plus shipping, or free pickup!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    32,257
    Price drop, $200. Surely someone needs a non boost Wheelset?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    3,073
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Price drop, $200. Surely someone needs a non boost Wheelset?
    I need these but shipping will likely suck. This won't work with Shimano eagle, will it?

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    32,257
    Maybe they will work with Sram microdrive?

    We could probably figure out a drop off through someone. Wanna meet and ride in Pocatello?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    3,073
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Maybe they will work with Sram microdrive?

    We could probably figure out a drop off through someone. Wanna meet and ride in Pocatello?
    Goddammit I'm a bike jong sorry

    You know what I meant. Errr maybe


    I'd go up to Pokey, are you in Jackson?

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    32,257
    Yup, JH. But Pokey is fun! We have an empty camper if you wanted to crash up here.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    32,257
    To be clear, this is Microspline, I doubt they convert.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    19,274
    Can you use Suntour microdrive with Shimano microspline?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    32,257
    Sure, up front! 20/51 gearing, I’m in!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    19,274
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Sure, up front! 20/51 gearing, Im in!
    You can spin a high cadence, can't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    32,257
    No, I meant 51 up front with 20 in the back, you silly goose.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BC to CO
    Posts
    4,136
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    No, I meant 51 up front with 20 in the back, you silly goose.
    My bike I leave at work in NYC is 53-21 . Thats a great gearing combo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0813.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	419017  

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    32,257
    A buddy of mine was in NYC for work. He was going stir crazy, so he bought a Columbia at a Wal Mart or somewhere, and did a century with over 5k of climbing without leaving the five boroughs except to cross the Hudson once. It was impressive.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Ogden
    Posts
    7,531
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    I need these but shipping will likely suck. This won't work with Shimano eagle, will it?

    Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    If you decide you want these Im back and forth from TV to Ogden often.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    32,257
    How 'bout we all ride in Pokey?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BC to CO
    Posts
    4,136
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    A buddy of mine was in NYC for work. He was going stir crazy, so he bought a Columbia at a Wal Mart or somewhere, and did a century with over 5k of climbing without leaving the five boroughs except to cross the Hudson once. It was impressive.
    I'm in NYC in Aug/Sept. The first 2 Saturdays in August they close Park Avenue to cars from the Brooklyn Bridge to Park Avenue.
    It's closed to cars from 7am to 1am, and has activities and fun activations all along the Park Ave.
    I typically ride from Flushing Meadow in Queens to Williamsburg, cross the bridge into Manhattan, ride south and across the Manhattan bridge, and back across the Brooklyn bride, all then all the way up Park Ave (with no cars) and do a loop of Central Park (just like in Zwift) and back to Queens via the Queensborough bridge.
    It's a good 40 mile loop for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •