• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 295 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 7373
    Time for the true right-to-life folks to start picketing gun stores, harassing the people going in and out, showing them gory pictures of the victims of gun violence and splatter them with fake blood. Use the tactics of the so-called right to life people.

Does that ^ change anyone's mind?
    Those tactics on the part of the antichoice crowd only firm up my belief in the womans right to her own decisions regarding pregnancy.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Time for the true right-to-life folks to start picketing gun stores, harassing the people going in and out, showing them gory pictures of the victims of gun violence and splatter them with fake blood. Use the tactics of the so-called right to life people.
    Unfortunately that’s only going to result in wet crotches and boners for a lot of them.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Those tactics on the part of the antichoice crowd only firm up my belief in the womans right to her own decisions regarding pregnancy.
    read the gawker article i posted from 2015, it's pretty convincing. the anti-choice folks are not popular, but they were able to get a lot of bills passed waving around pictures of fetuses. Maybe picketing senators homes with the corpses of kids at Uvalde could work similarly.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    read the gawker article i posted from 2015, it's pretty convincing. the anti-choice folks are not popular, but they were able to get a lot of bills passed waving around pictures of fetuses. Maybe picketing senators homes with the corpses of kids at Uvalde could work similarly.
    On the other hand it only took 77 years for the Emmett Till anti lynching act to be passed.

Abott in his presser now pushing the mental health hotline....that'll take care of everything....as nothing will happen moving forward.

Two months ago, the Uvalde school district hosted an active-shooter training for officers, using instructional materials that say the priority for responding officers is to stop the killing by confronting the attacker.

The instructional guidelines were based on those produced by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement, according to images and documents reviewed by The New York Times. Those materials tell officers that they will usually need to place themselves in harm’s way and “display uncommon acts of courage to save the innocent.”

“As first responders we must recognize that innocent life must be defended,” the commission’s training materials say. “A first responder unwilling to place the lives of the innocent above their own safety should consider another career field.”
    FFS
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    kinda like when congress rally’s around our unelected Supreme Court overlords in record time because some people confronted them with their shittiness nonviolently it exposes the base hypocrisy

The story I am hearing now from a lot of directions is the local police were stacked up unwilling to attack.

The CBP Tactical team that I had mentioned earlier?

It was ONE GUY from the BORTAC team. He was off duty and eating lunch in another town.

He heard the radio traffic, drove 30+min to the scene, put on what gear he had including his rifle, shows ID, goes into the school, sees the cluster fuck cops standing around, takes a shield from one, takes point, breaches, takes a bunch of fire, and shoots the murderer dead.

This was his hat (he didn't even have a helmet)
    Name:  1653520875402m_jpg-2397517.JPG
Views: 285
Size:  66.6 KB

He had to get staples to close the wound.

That is heroism.

The cops standing around? Cowards.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

While 19 officers were waiting in the hall because, as they claim, they ‘didn’t believe it was an active shooter situation’:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49D9671A-0FD7-49EF-81FA-D16983CE6999.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	307.5 KB 
ID:	417526

https://twitter.com/evanhill/status/...593JHXHrdsxx6Q

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    The story I am hearing now from a lot of directions is the local police were stacked up unwilling to attack.

It was ONE GUY from the BORTAC team. He was off duty and eating lunch in another town.

He heard the radio traffic, drove 30+min to the scene, put on what gear he had including his rifle, shows ID, goes into the school, sees the cluster fuck cops standing around, takes a shield from one, takes point, breaches, takes a bunch of fire, and shoots the murderer dead.

That is heroism.

There ain't a big enough FKNA for that!!!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Unprovoked, "splattering" anyone with anything is a form of assault -

Please, do not do this.

skiJ

A big part of the anti-choice crowd's success is their single issue focus. They don't change their votes based on the price of gas.

I saw where one kid who survived was afraid the shooter was going to come back in her classroom so she put her hands in blood from a nearby classmate who had been killed and wiped it all over herself then played dead.

How fucked is that?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post

That is heroism.

Nice to know there's still some real brave people out there and not a bunch of cosplay wannabe pussies. Let's hope his name gets out there more and he's recognized as such.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Nice to know there's still some real brave people out there and not only that bunch of cosplay wannabe pussies. Let's hope his name gets out there more and he's recognized as such.
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    kinda like when congress rally’s around our unelected Supreme Court overlords in record time because some people confronted them with their shittiness nonviolently it exposes the base hypocrisy
    gosh I feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    A big part of the anti-choice crowd's success is their single issue focus. They don't change their votes based on the price of gas.
    True, a lesson for Democrats, especially those that dilute these issues with stuff of so much lower priority.

If only there was something we could do...

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 9.40.49 PM.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	280.4 KB 
ID:	417530
    That's a lot of money spent to have officers appear to hang outside and taze/handcuff parents. Maybe take some of those funds (call it defunding?) and spend it on mental health care for kids/teenagers.
    Uvalde swat team.

words do not adequately convey my disappointment.

find different Work.

nineteen ten year olds. And two teachers

I am sorry. tj

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    As someone who falls into the sportman category of guns I absolutely detest the self defense ammosexuals, and we need a complete cultural separation between the two. Those AR-15 assholes are going to get shotguns and hunting rifles taken away in the long term. Well, maybe not, but it would still be good for progress to separate these groups a bit more (and I don't mean from the outside perspective). There are plenty of "bleeding heart liberals" like myself who appreciate guns in an appropriate setting.
    I believe there are lot's of 'bleeding heart liberal' AR owners out there after a pandemic showed them that they can't depend on a Republican government to keep them safe.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    I believe there are lot's of 'bleeding heart liberal' AR owners out there after a pandemic showed them that they can't depend on a Republican government to keep them safe.
    They bought AR’s to shoot the virus?

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    They bought AR’s to shoot the virus?
    Are peoples memories really that short? The little feed store here in a Blue county in a very Red state couldn’t get enough AR’s for first time gun owners. Apparently it’s unnerving living in a heavily armed population unarmed and starring down the end of the world. The stats on new gun owners during the pandemic reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    Are peoples memories really that short? The little feed store here in a Blue county in a very Red state couldn’t get enough AR’s for first time gun owners. Apparently it’s unnerving living in a heavily armed population unarmed and starring down the end of the world. The stats on new gun owners during the pandemic reflect that.
    If we don’t keep information on gun owners how do we have stats?

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    Uvalde swat team.

words do not adequately convey my disappointment.

find different Work.

nineteen ten year olds. And two teachers

I am sorry. tj
    Could you imagine withholding even one check from those leeches?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Abott in his presser now pushing the mental health hotline....that'll take care of everything....as nothing will happen moving forward.
    I’m guessing a RedFlag law in TX would be a good step too.