• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 126 of 295 FirstFirst ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 7373
    Dude's dad is a big red pro NRA politician.. Not a good look if his kid starts running around on the internet yelling daddy won't let me have any cool guns... So, they helped him get dem gunz... MURIKA!!!

Anyone here really believe Ken (or any of us) don't know several people with guns who probably shouldn't have them??? and are not doing jack shit about it because unless you can prove restraining order level crazy it's pointless to try...

And seemingly totally solid stand up gun owners can totally snap and lose their freaking minds in a bad domestic dispute situation with a little alcohol added. I don't think anyone's immune to that scenario and losing their shit.. That's why we should not have all these fucking guns..

We WON'T decide to fix this as individuals. I'm not giving mine up individually and neither are you. We have to go all in TOGETHER AS A NATION to end this shitshow madness. That's what representation's for.. to make the tough choices few to none of us would do on our own..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Listen you bugle-headed morons. I have zero problems with putting whack jobs on the NICS list. Do a manifesto, hit the list. Youtube your fetish, hit the list.

This guy hit more red flag buttons than you can count, and nothing was done.
    So you agree that more control mechanisms are needed to keep guns out of the wrong hands? I agree.

Listen you bugle-headed morons. I have zero problems with putting whack jobs on the NICS list. Do a manifesto, hit the list. Youtube your fetish, hit the list.

This guy hit more red flag buttons than you can count, and nothing was done.
    You fetishize your collection pretty hard here...

Should I call that in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I have zero problems with putting whack jobs on the NICS list. .
    I had no idea you were one of those big government types.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

I can’t wait to hear from the State Police. Local police wouldn’t touch the question of how he was given a FOID Card.

It’s probably good that we are discussing licensing etc. but what you need to realize is that the same lazy schmucks working at the DMV are processing these things.

If I’m a local, I’d want some heads to roll.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    I can’t wait to hear from the State Police. Local police wouldn’t touch the question of how he was given a FOID Card.

It’s probably good that we are discussing licensing etc. but what you need to realize is that the same lazy schmucks working at the DMV are processing these things.

If I’m a local, I’d want some heads to roll.

Here you go:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21267936-40D4-41F7-8088-ABCCD000797E.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	372.5 KB 
ID:	420779

https://twitter.com/monicaeng/status...xkJVPopHvtwE5Q

When Tucker and MTG are pushing the “SSRIs are causing mass shootings” you can be sure that SSRIs are actually safe and effective.

Name:	10000F1E-CE36-43CD-A87C-B16074B2E793.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	672.7 KB 
ID:	420781

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1...xkJVPopHvtwE5Q

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    When Tucker and MTG are pushing the “SSRIs are causing mass shootings” you can be sure that SSRIs are actually safe and effective.

Name:	10000F1E-CE36-43CD-A87C-B16074B2E793.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	672.7 KB 
ID:	420781

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1...xkJVPopHvtwE5Q
    ^^^^If they want to argue that side then they have to also agree that it's on Reagan for closing the public funded system of mental hospitals and allowing big pharm to $olve this problem for u$ by just putting the cra$y people in their parents' basements with the expen$ive pill$ $olution.. So that's also on the GOP ultimately.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    ^^^^If they want to argue that side then they have to also agree that it's on Reagan for closing the public funded system of mental hospitals and allowing big pharm to $olve this problem for u$ by just putting the cra$y people in their parents' basements with the expen$ive pill$ $olution.. So that's also on the GOP ultimately.
    It is on Regan and god knows who else for defunding mental health in this country. It’s a crime in itself how we treat people with mental illness.

But having just bailed on a relationship where a girl was downing copious amounts of ssri’s, giving them to her kids, and known people who have tried killing themselves, plus having a really bad experience myself, anyone who says this country does not have a problem with over medicating our youth is either ignorant or on them themselves.

Not that some can’t benefit from them, but if you’ve been through the process it’s a joke, Rn’s prescribing them.

If only there was something we could do...

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    His father should be charged with aiding and abetting a terrorist and sent to Gitmo.

Unreal how fucking stupid people are.

I'm thinking maybe mass shooters* need to get burned at the stake, 5k video from multiple angles livestreamed free.

*properly defined and with due process

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    It is on Regan and god knows who else for defunding mental health in this country. It’s a crime in itself how we treat people with mental illness.

But having just bailed on a relationship where a girl was downing copious amounts of ssri’s, giving them to her kids, and known people who have tried killing themselves, plus having a really bad experience myself, anyone who says this country does not have a problem with over medicating our youth is either ignorant or on them themselves.

Not that some can’t benefit from them, but if you’ve been through the process it’s a joke, Rn’s prescribing them.

RN’s have a license to prescribe medications?

Not sure essential oil equals registered here in the states.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

It looks like the responder is joking on the original poster. Those are all legit meds that might be used to treat afib.

I'm pretty sure that the mood altering substance that leads to the most gun deaths is ALCOHOL. If we're going to stop people using certain mood altering products from owning firearms.. DUH!

Maybe easily available guns make the situation worse, Tucker.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

"Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin said in an interview with CNN on Tuesday that he fears there may be a "cover-up" scheme related to what happened the day of the Robb Elementary School shooting.
    McLaughlin said the full story hasn't come out yet and that Texas DPS has not been transparent. He claimed he has not had a briefing "from anybody" since the day after the shooting. "At this point, I don't know what to believe and what not to believe.""

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/05/uva...mayor-cover-up

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we start to deceive."
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    Maybe easily available guns make the situation worse, Tucker.
    Agreed! Don't take away the guns... take away the anti depressants!! What could possibly go wrong???

Welp. WaldoTrump loser confesses and it only gets worse. While on the run, he contemplated shooting up a Madison WI 4th celebration too. Hits home and adds to the terror.

Completely unacceptable and, as I understand it, no doors were available to prevent this massacre. Latest scapegoating includes - nagging women and drugs that help depression. Uh huh, uh huh.

So 3 30rd magazines used during the attack with only a few rounds unspent. Video footage is unnerving. Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I'm not so sure...

https://www.oilrn.com/

I’ve been a registered nurse “RN” for 16 years so I’m medically minded and thankful for the many miracles in modern medicine (whew, that’s a lot of ‘M’s). I am also a firm believer that we were given this beautiful, abundant earth for a reason and there are powerful agents found in it: food, plants, essential oils! {also chocolate}

Are you sick of synthetics in your household products, endless visits to the urgent care and late nights with toddlers that don’t sleep? I was too.

If you’re searching for some powerful, NATURAL tools, we should definitely be friends!

Nah, I'm good thanks.
    Go down the rabbit hole of how the MDs killed homeopathy

It’s sad. There’s myriad natural plants and herbs with healing powers.
    Granted, there’s some quackery too. But if big pharma wasn’t so greedy we could have FDA approved plant based medicines

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post

Granted, there’s some quackery too. But if big pharma wasn’t so greedy we could have FDA approved plant based medicines
    LOL. Homeopathy literally postulates that you can dissolve something in water (we'll assume for the moment that the "something" actually contains a pharmacologically-active compound), and if you dilute that solution so heavily that not a single molecule of the compound remains not only will it still have a clinically meaningful effect, it will be more effective than the original solution. Homeopathy is so obviously complete bullshit it's laughable.

It seems like the root of your misinformed opinions may be that you think ‘going down the rabbit hole’ is a good thing.

Ah yes, the final passionless blow was demonstrable evidence of effectiveness. Or lack thereof. Those scrupleless bastards!

Homeopathic:

Holistic: