• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 295 FirstFirst ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    These fat fucks are not SEAL TEAM SiX. Let’s be real, it a small town with donut eating idiots. Just like around my town. No way these guys I see would have the balls to go in hard. They’d probably resign first.

Shit town was miles away from a bigger dept.

Cops shouldn’t be outgunned.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    The cops weren’t outgunned. They have armor, helmets and the same rifles as the shooter. Look at the picture of the Uvalde SWAT team that has been posted multiple times already

SWAT was 1 hour late to the party, eh?
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    and your pedantic autism is preventing you from understanding that i'm making a pointed dig at you, who has noted the statistical insignificance of certain gun issues in order to dismiss their importance

that help?
    Had to look that one up.

Difficulties with language is one of the core characteristics of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Clinicians have described a ‘pedantic’ quality in the speech of children with ASD: speech that is overly formal, adult-like, and inappropriate for the conversational setting.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    And what does that accomplish?
    i find it to be self-serving and shallow and it misses the big picture of improving public health & supporting "life, liberty & the pusuit of happiness" for a majority of Americans.

but, pointedly, it's been your tactic thus far, which is why I made the comment; so, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Had to look that one up.

Difficulties with language is one of the core characteristics of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Clinicians have described a ‘pedantic’ quality in the speech of children with ASD: speech that is overly formal, adult-like, and inappropriate for the conversational setting.
    does not pick up social cues or "not being able to read a room"

i find it to be self-serving and shallow and it misses the big picture of improving public health & supporting "life, liberty & the pusuit of happiness" for a majority of Americans.

but, pointedly, it's been your tactic thus far, which is why I made the comment; so, what do you think?
    I think it's a waste of your time. Unless all you are doing is making yourself feel better.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

does not pick up social cues or "not being able to read a room"
    TGR popularity doesn't really matter to me.

TGR popularity doesn't really matter to me.
    objection your honor: bullshit

Sustained...
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    The cops weren’t outgunned. They have armor, helmets and the same rifles as the shooter. Look at the picture of the Uvalde SWAT team that has been posted multiple times already

The first cop on the scene was. As is almost all SRO’s. Waiting for Swat? Well, we saw what happened.

Waste of gear.

Y’all are funny telling Bobby to get back to work. Bobby Stainless Senior financed the dealership and made them “hire” junior. The days spent trolling show Bobby jr. has no responsibilities other than trying to prove he’s not a rich kid exiled to Nashville. Larping with the local gun nuts is his attempt to fit in.

Reminds me of another rich kid who I used to shoot sporting clays with. Always had a new shotgun worth thousands of dollars. Spent excessively on accessories and custom fitting for the gun. He’d show up and I’d kick his ass with a pump action 870. He’d get pissed and go buy another gun because that’s what the problem must be. At the end of the day he’s just another tool spending daddies money.

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Y’all are funny telling Bobby to get back to work. Bobby Stainless Senior financed the dealership and made them “hire” junior. The days spent trolling show Bobby jr. has no responsibilities other than trying to prove he’s not a rich kid exiled to Nashville. Larping with the local gun nuts is his attempt to fit in.

Reminds me of another rich kid who I used to shoot sporting clays with. Always had a new shotgun worth thousands of dollars. Spent excessively on accessories and custom fitting for the gun. He’d show up and I’d kick his ass with a pump action 870. He’d get pissed and go buy another gun because that’s what the problem must be. At the end of the day he’s just another tool spending daddies money.
    Actually a guy out of Charlotte owns Lamborghini Nashville.

I can also shoot better than you.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Had to look that one up.

That describes me. I'm still wildly inappropriate, at best. I've never been diagnosed.

Name:  dick-waving-stickman.gif
Views: 347
Size:  25.2 KB

I think it's a waste of your time. Unless all you are doing is making yourself feel better.
    i do try to avoid the gotcha shit mostly, but i'm human and sometimes i make bad choices

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Name:  dick-waving-stickman.gif
Views: 347
Size:  25.2 KB
    Wildly inappropriate. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    You kinda lost me there... they're the Oka/bridge blockade tribe, right? Are they a syndicate now?
    Sorry, I've been riding my bike and shooting guns. Kahnawake is the first nation that shares/overlaps the Canada-USA border. It is where almost all of the illegal cigarettes/booze/guns/substances that show up in eastern Canada comes from. Do you want to shut down the illegal gun trade in Canada? Start there. Of course that'll never happen.

Kanesatake is the land/nation that Oka is part of among others that have been under dispute since the 1700's. The stand off at Oka is arguably where the current Canadian firearms law stems from as that is where the police here (and later the army) came up against rivals that were individually armed as well or better than they were. Ghamil Gharbi shooting up the school in Montreal and targeting only women pushed things over the edge.
    Last edited by waxman; 06-03-2022 at 01:25 PM.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    Sorry, I've been riding my bike and shooting guns. Kahnawake is the first nation that shares/overlaps the Canada-USA border. It is where almost all of the illegal cigarettes/booze/guns/substances that show up in eastern Canada comes from. Do you want to shut down the illegal gun trade in Canada? Start there. Of course that'll never happen.
    those illegal guns come from the usa because there is nowhere in the world easier to get guns than the usa.

there's actually no place that is untouched by this

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/guns-us...iminals-hands/

an earlier report from 1994 placed the guns used in crimes abroad were almost 80% sourced from the US.

https://bjs.ojp.gov/content/pub/pdf/GUIC.PDF

sorry you share a border with a shithole country.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

My neighbors' house

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2Akids.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	591.6 KB 
ID:	417880

^^^ Good look.

@Bobby.

Why do you have to have an AR to shoot feral hogs? Asking for a friend.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Because Bobby stupid needs a magnifier and tweezers to jerk off like most gun dweebs?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Because Bobby stupid needs a magnifier and tweezers to jerk off like most gun dweebs?
    Sick burn.

Another mass shooting in Tulsa this afternoon at a medical building.

Still not enough good guys with a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Another mass shooting in Tulsa this afternoon at a medical building.

Still not enough good guys with a gun?
    at least the cops that were too scared to get vaxxed were able to breach the hospital to take down the shooter.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    at least the cops that were too scared to get vaxxed were able to breach the hospital to take down the shooter.
    They need Lamborghinis to get to shootings faster.