• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 174 of 295 FirstFirst ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Ok. Lets pencil up some more gun laws and see if we can lock up some more Black men.
    d

fortunately in your inbred shitkicker state they banned explanations of why that is so mouth breathers can keep fondling their black guns. And the legislature knows the real threat is drag shows, not worthless lazy cops who target the to make quotas, and then said worthless pigs get their knobs slobbered by morons

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    d

fortunately in your inbred shitkicker state they banned explanations of why that is so mouth breathers can keep fondling their black guns. And the legislature knows the real threat is drag shows, not worthless lazy cops who target the to make quotas, and then said worthless pigs get their knobs slobbered by morons
    Little early to start drinking...
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Little early to start drinking...
    When confronted with the fact he and his political volk don’t care about racial disparities in policing they just want them as an excuse for preferred policy, Bobby bitchtits deflects with a joke staler than his 300# secretary’s farts because Bobby bitchtits is a bad faith used car salesman

If only there was something we could do...

Ok. Lets pencil up some more gun laws and see if we can lock up some more Black men.
    bobby, i also found your link and comment one of profound misdirection. it’s easy to silo inner city fun crime, school shootings, and suicides separately to try to imagine multiple solutions. with the nashville shooting, how the guns were acquired is basically the only meaningful data point.

it’s impossible to say whether the school was targeted because of a lack of security as the shooter had attended there. coincidence? maybe they’ll turn up a manifesto of grievances to help explain the motives but clearly it’s too easy for people to act on grievances.

personally i am unconvinced about adding security to each school due to the failures of security so far to stop violence, and the added expense, when we can simply make guns much harder to acquire and keep like in other countries.

also, if you are really concerned about some element of social justice it’s not hard to find evidence that school security is much harder on minority students

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna63523

https://harvardcrcl.org/school-polic...its-abolition/

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/23/88160...out-of-schools
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    it’s impossible to say whether the school was targeted because of a lack of security as the shooter had attended there. coincidence? maybe they’ll turn up a manifesto of grievances to help explain the motives but clearly it’s too easy for people to act on grievances.

personally i am unconvinced about adding security to each school due to the failures of security so far to stop violence, and the added expense, when we can simply make guns much harder to acquire and keep like in other countries.
    Simple... Lol.

It costs 16k a year to go to Covenant. They can afford an armed security gaurd. Just like every private school around here.

Im sure she purchased the guns legally. She's not a criminal. Just a psychopath with gender dysphoria.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    When confronted with the fact he and his political volk don’t care about racial disparities in policing they just want them as an excuse for preferred policy, Bobby bitchtits deflects with a joke staler than his 300# secretary’s farts because Bobby bitchtits is a bad faith used car salesman
    The article is actually about Chicago. Thanks for reading...

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    I have two cousins that were there yesterday. The girl was quickly accounted for and parents were notified but they didn’t hear word on the boy for a few hours. Both were physically unharmed. Absolute nightmare fuel.

And for those curious, this article has photos of the exact weapons used: https://nypost.com/2023/03/27/nashvi...d-with-3-guns/

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Glad your family members are safe.
    watch out for snakes

When Oxy and Fent are killing people in the streets we go after the manufacturers, distributors, and sellers. Why are guns different?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    When Oxy and Fent are killing people in the streets we go after the manufacturers, distributors,
    Lol. No we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I love photos like this
    dad can't walk let alone run 2 miles but a gun and a pose like that make him feel like a patriot and a real man
    if he has such a gun fetish and wants to be an american he should have joined the military
    mom gets her purple gun as if that makes her feel more like a woman she displays an attitude that she will do anything to "protect" her family from what harms I have no idea
    the poor children are turned into pawns and are probably not allowed to make any decisions for themselves

but dad what a pussy I can see it written all over his face like pretty boy dough boy tucker carlson they have the same (lack of) manly body totally missing any physical fitness the guy has given up at life and is determined to create some sort of manhood by screaming about his rights and thinking a gun will get him the power he needs to feel secure meanwhile a guy like me will take him from behind

Nationalize the gun industry. The recklessness of our insane status quo necessitates it.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    meanwhile a guy like me will take him from behind
    You're not wrong here Fred. Even a regular Joe would take that from him a la Jesus Quintana, no less a legit baddie.

Just spend some time I'm not getting back watching the larp'r videos trotting their Keltec around in the woods shooting rusty cans. I'm sure it's neat and fun to plink but, honestly, what is its practical raison d'etre? To me, the fit, form and finish are strictly bait for the fantasizers of personal combat day dreamers with at least a few of them going: "you know? this folds up real nice n small just in case I need to sneak it in somewhere and plink people. easy to shoot too"

https://www.guns.com/firearms/rifles...rel-new?p=8195

Around $400 if you can delay your killing spree long enough to get the mfgr rebate.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Nationalize the gun industry. The recklessness of our insane status quo necessitates it.
    Seems to work well in Mexico. Lol.

Cartels mostly use guns manufactured here ya fucking dipshit

Glad this all so fun for you. Lol

Seems to work well in Mexico. Lol.
    Then we can get guns from the North too.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Cartels mostly use guns manufactured here ya fucking dipshit

Glad this all so fun for you. Lol
    They come from places like Afghanistan when we leave all our shit behind. Cartels don't rely on privately bought guns from the US. Seriously... Get a clue.

They come from places like Afghanistan when we leave all our shit behind. Cartels don't rely on privately bought guns from the US. Seriously... Get a clue.
    Jesus fucking Christ. You’re dumber than I thought.

According to you, we leave our US made weapons in other countries and they fall into the wrong hands and it’s Mexico’s nationalization of their gun manufacturers fault?

What was that fast and furious thing again?

Who okd that?
    watch out for snakes

Jesus fucking Christ. You’re dumber than I thought.

According to you, we leave our US made weapons in other countries and they fall into the wrong hands and it’s Mexico’s nationalization of their gun manufacturers fault?
    That was actually the Biden administration's fault. So it seems a nationalized gun industry in Mexico does absolutely nothing for their gun violence.... Great example bro. Can't wait for more brilliant ideas from you.

Im sure she purchased the guns legally. She's not a criminal.
    Just like every gun owner
    Until they menace a driver
    Or leave an unsecured firearm where a child can get it or where it can be stolen from a vehicle
    Or defend a property that isn’t theirs
    Or go to a protest to threaten their fellow citizens
    Or threaten voters going to a voting station
    Or take over a public lands hq
    Or practice military exercises so that they can be ready to fire on other citizens in their pretend forecasted civil war
    Or public carry so that they can inflate their sense of self at the expense of public fear
    Or menace people walking down their street
    Or “citizens arrest” a jogger in the “wrong” neighborhood
    Or collect an armory and hide a cult in a rural city
    Or offer a 1sec solution to depression/ptsd/family problems/socio-economic failures/lack of public health care
    Or increasingly decide to go on a public shooting spree
    Etc
    Etc
    There is no “safety” catch here (yeah it’s a pun). There is no check nor balance.

Also…
    So, when Covenant gets their security, what’s the next easiest target?

What does it cost society (ie, us…all of us) to chase the phantasm to harden every soft target so that gun enthusiasts can enjoy their pastime?

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Just like every gun owner
    Until they menace a driver
    Or leave an unsecured firearm where a child can get it or where it can be stolen from a vehicle
    Or defend a property that isn’t theirs
    Or go to a protest to threaten their fellow citizens
    Or threaten voters going to a voting station
    Or take over a public lands hq
    Or practice military exercises so that they can be ready to fire on other citizens in their pretend forecasted civil war
    Or public carry so that they can inflate their sense of self at the expense of public fear
    Or menace people walking down their street
    Or “citizens arrest” a jogger in the “wrong” neighborhood
    Or collect an armory and hide a cult in a rural city
    Or offer a 1sec solution to depression/ptsd/family problems/socio-economic failures/lack of public health care
    Or increasingly decide to go on a public shooting spree
    Etc
    Etc
    There is no “safety” catch here (yeah it’s a pun). There is no check nor balance.

Also…
    So, when Covenant gets their security, what’s the next easiest target?

What does it cost society (ie, us…all of us) to chase the phantasm to harden every soft target so that gun enthusiasts can enjoy their pastime?
    An armed guard would've stopped this as she got hung up in the door entering. Stop making this more complicated than it needs to be.

That was actually the Biden administration's fault. So it seems a nationalized gun industry in Mexico does absolutely nothing for their gun violence.... Great example bro. Can't wait for more brilliant ideas from you.
    We had been leaving shit over in Afghanistan over 4 administrations, that’s all on the DoD, imbecile. Keep trying, it’s cute.

And yea, the Mexican government is the same as the US government. Great equivocation, BRO.

This is where we’re throwing ideas around to stop domestic terrorism. What are you doing here?

. So it seems a nationalized gun industry in Mexico does absolutely nothing for their gun violence.... Great example bro. Can't wait for more brilliant ideas from you.
    The reason it does nothing for Mexico is because the cartel guns come from the US where guns are regulated like toys.
    So, actually, it is a great example.

No personal attacks needed or intended.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

An armed guard would've stopped this as she got hung up in the door entering. Stop making this more complicated than it needs to be.
    Or. Bulletproof impact glass doors. Many schools have them.

This is exactly the problem: immediately available lethality — there isn’t a check for it

BTW, We’ve already had multiple school shootings where security didn’t actually work

So, what’s your next idea?