• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 124 of 295 FirstFirst ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 7373
    Quote Originally Posted by mb6f50 View Post
    How do we protect kids at parades?
    We're waiting.....

Quote Originally Posted by mb6f50 View Post
    How do we protect kids at parades?
    Move all parades indoors and hire the TSA to run security.

Easy peasy buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    We're waiting.....
    Ak 47 is busy figuring out how many more guns need to be issued to people so that they can "protect" themselves... Or maybe its how many more guns he wants issued so that the body count can increase faster.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    Ak 47 is busy figuring out how many more guns need to be issued to people so that they can "protect" themselves... Or maybe its how many more guns he wants issued so that the body count can increase faster.
    Actually thinking we arm the kids.

What are your thoughts?

It’s not guns, it’s ladders.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I got it.

Every parade we get those drones from Ukraine to circle the route. Take out the shooter immediately, like a video game.

What are your thoughts on that?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Actually thinking we arm the kids.

What are your thoughts?

Like all the cops that were there on site?

I want euro gun laws, guns only for hunting and law enforcement would be my dream for the US

Thoughts? Up and Down?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Like all the cops that were there on site?
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    It’s not guns, it’s ladders.
    Well, if they only would of locked access to the roof this wouldn’t have happened.

Am I right?

I say we lock all roofs!!!!!!!

I’m waiting?

You pro gun douchebags and your buddies in the NRA are fucking disgusting.

More guns isn’t the answer.

How am ass clown like this can walk out of a gun store with an AR 15 with no questions asked is simply ridiculous.

I’ve been reading about gun laws in Finland since things are getting hot there. They don’t really restrict AR-15 sales over bolt guns, but they make you apply for a license and interview you. That extra, little, step would have prevented the last three mass shootings.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I’m waiting?

You pro gun douchebags and your buddies in the NRA are fucking disgusting.

More guns isn’t the answer.

It was sacasm you dumb shit... I am antigun... Unlike you
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

It was sacasm you dumb shit... I am antigun... Unlike you
    Weird.

I’m anti gun and pro gun control too. How funny is that?

Really stupid of you to just make shit up in your head isn’t it bud?

There isn’t one shred of evidence of me being pro gun here ya dumb fuck.

If you’re stupid enough to think me being sarcastic and saying “arm the kids” “hold parades indoors” “lock all roofs” is pro gun you are beyond help.

Or even a month ago saying the 100% correct statement of “guns aren’t going away” directly after the massacre of children while other posters are content waiting years for the skinbags in congress to argue laws that will never pass…..that’s called living in reality.

If you vote Republican you’re part of the problem. Plenty of common sense laws that could help lessen this issue. But one party is completely at odds with reason. Plant corn, get corn. FUCKING SHAMEFUL

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    If you vote Republican you’re part of the problem. Plenty of common sense laws that could help lessen this issue. But one party is completely at odds with reason. Plant corn, get corn. FUCKING SHAMEFUL
    Republicans are dismantling the few laws that even work at all. They're not just deplorable, they're also ungovernable and unwilling to govern.

Someone needs to ask them why they hate the country so much.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

It’s looking more and more likely that Democracy as we know it is collapsing.
    Thanks a fuck load, Donald. And Mitch.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Since we’re now being political, I’d just like to say that even the democrats house bill is not enough, and in the eyes of the rest of the world is deplorable. Magazine limits, no licensing, no gun registry, no banning semi auto long guns, just scary looking ones.

Get off your high horses!

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Since we’re now being political, I’d just like to say that even the democrats house bill is not enough, and in the eyes of the rest of the world is deplorable. Magazine limits, no licensing, no gun registry, no banning semi auto long guns, just scary looking ones.

Dude this thread has been political for a hundred pages. And you’re a prolific polyass poster so why the hair trigger for crying about any political talk in here? Get a grip. Don’t click on this or the Ukraine thread and then complain

Since semiautomatic weapons, like abortion, are not explicitly specified in the Constitution, the same logic should apply.
    Ban the fucking things.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

Fuck off. You know damn well that bill would be way more comprehensive if it wasn’t for senate republicans. You’re obviously not ignorant, just a complete goose stepping asshole. Go fuck yourself you disingenuous cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Fuck off. You know damn well that bill would be way more comprehensive if it wasn’t for senate republicans. You’re obviously not ignorant, just a complete goose stepping asshole. Go fuck yourself you disingenuous cuck.
    You are correct, but are several bills in the house, to be fair.

But all of them would still leave the world shaking their heads, even if you had a super majority, they’d still be afraid of losing seats and power. They are pussies, just like you.

In general, banning handguns guns for example has never been on the table, anywhere

But you go on patting yourself on the back. Pussy.

Solo un sin verguenza hijo de puta perra como el senor coño es capaz de ser el todo poderoso sabio. Mas le vale que su partido politico preferido tenga el poder que haya voluntad por hacer algo aunque no sea la solucion perfecta. Me llamas “pussy”, solo le doy mi consuelo por la tristeza que tu madre sopesa por tener un hijo tan patetico y sin honor. Vayase a chupar la polla de champiñon de su señor.

One of my friends/former students was at the parade today. She had gone to McDonalds two blocks away when the shooting started, but her boyfriend and some family were on the block where it happened.

Generally of the camp that it is shameful that the US hasn't dealt with this problem but I'm not personally nervous about mass shootings as the odds of being near one aren't high. This really hammered home how that a small probability is still a chance for people I care about.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    One of my friends/former students was at the parade today. She had gone to McDonalds two blocks away when the shooting started, but her boyfriend and some family were on the block where it happened.

Generally of the camp that it is shameful that the US hasn't dealt with this problem but I'm not personally nervous about mass shootings as the odds of being near one aren't high. This really hammered home how that a small probability is still a chance for people I care about.
    That's a great point and why the US will never address this problem. There were hundreds of people at the parade and only 6 of them died. Not worth impinging our precious personal freedumbs when almost no-one is killed by mass shootings.
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"