• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 70 of 295 FirstFirst ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 7374
    a real rash of stabbings this week so Canada is also dealing with the whackos
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    a real rash of stabbings this week so Canada is also dealing with the whackos
    Any single stabber kill 19 people in one stabbing?

Quote Originally Posted by mb6f50 View Post
    none seem to be that prolific
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by mb6f50 View Post
    2016 Sagamihara

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    2016 Sagamihara

man you really love guns

The Democrats always try to take too big k a chunk out of the gun control battle and fail. Seems like it would be better to start with some more common sense laws. Also, don’t group it all together in one law with an expiration date. Do it in pieces.

Not that anyone cares, but as a pro gun person, I would have zero issue with the following:

- Nation wide ban on production of new rifle mags over 10 rds

- Semi-auto and auto loading pistols/rifles require purchaser to be at least 21 years old. 3 year grandfather clause to appease

- 6 month mandatory waiting period for first time gun purchasers.

- all gun sales required to go through FFL

- New initiative to actually punish people that lie on purchase/background forms - sorry Hunter Biden

"We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Instead of this…the left is yelling “you shouldn’t have an AR-14 (at least that is what Joe calls it)…we are going to take them away”

What is the real goal here? Meaningful change or pandering to your base?

Jesus Gretch You are more pathetic than Bobby stupid. Middle aged larpers who need guns for the testosterone hit so they can wank it

Instead of this…the left is yelling “you shouldn’t have an AR-14 (at least that is what Joe calls it)…we are going to take them away”

What is the real goal here? Meaningful change or pandering to your base?

The base wants meaningful change. Try to keep up if you’re gonna chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Jesus Gretch You are more pathetic than Bobby stupid
    and you are more predictable. Do you ever give a thought out response?

Which if the gun laws I proposed are bad ideas?

and you are more predictable. Do you ever give a thought out response?

Which if the gun laws I proposed are bad ideas?

gretch you aren’t worthy of thought with your fox vomit entitlement

2016 Sagamihara

So one Stabby McStabberpants is able to kill a lot of people. Versus how many mass shootings to mass stabbings?

One dude was crazy good with a knife or sword or whatever whereas 100s of average losers buy a gun and commit mass shootings.

If only there was something we could do...

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    The base wants meaningful change. Try to keep up if you’re gonna chime in.
    And instead…we get nothing. It’s like they are worried they won’t have anything to talk about if they get something done on their claimed major issues.

The Democrats always try to take too big k a chunk out of the gun control battle and fail. Seems like it would be better to start with some more common sense laws. Also, don’t group it all together in one law with an expiration date. Do it in pieces.

Not that anyone cares, but as a pro gun person, I would have zero issue with the following:

- Semi-auto and auto loading pistols/rifles require purchaser to be at least 21 years old. 3 year grandfather clause to appease

- New initiative to actually punish people that lie on purchase/background forms - sorry Hunter Biden

Agreed. Joe made some really dumb comments this week about hanggun ammo. When people hear that they stop listening. They don’t know what kind of crazy, stupid, not effective shit they’ll come up with.

I’ll add to your list.

-gun registry.

What good does limiting new AR sales etc mean? Very little when their are 15 million out there that get traded in parking lots. Same for all guns. Register your guns.

And instead…we get nothing. It’s like they are worried they want have anything to talk about if they get something done on their claimed major issues.

god damn the usa is great when morons like you and cunty can make 💵

People are cool with the status quo until such time there is a razor sharp commander in chief. Maybe in 2028?

That’s a lot of dead little kids in the meantime.

Something tells me you could put a moderate 45 year old with an IQ of 120 and a calm sensible personality and approach to governing…and then the same gun fans saying “Biden/the general public doesn’t know enough about guns to make change” would just say “fuck you…read 2A”

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    People are cool with the status quo until such time there is a razor sharp commander in chief. Maybe in 2028?

That’s a lot of dead little kids in the meantime.
    its not their kids why do they care, they’ve got their protofascist identity politics

and the ability to spew about said politics without being bitch snapped like their dumbfuckery would be in pollyass because they are cowardly gun fondlers

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Agreed. Joe made some really dumb comments this week about hanggun ammo. When people hear that they stop listening. They don’t know what kind of crazy, stupid, not effective shit they’ll come up with.

I’ll add to your list.

-gun registry.

What good does limiting new AR sales etc mean? Very little when their are 15 million out there that get traded in parking lots. Same for all guns. Register your guns.

I guess in theory you can do a registry for any person to person sales that occurred in the past. It would be a one time thing though if they implemented my suggestion requirement of all gun sales going through an FFL. I just can’t imagine a high percentage of compliance.

Don’t know your background, but any sale from a gun shop goes through the federal background check and is registered or at least in a federal database.

Additionally, unless the person to person sale (or gift from grandpa) was in person…chances are it went through an FFL and is in the database. If you buy a gun online through an auction site or forum…it will go through an FFL.

There is not some mythical 100 million unregistered firearms floating around and being passed person to person. At this point…limiting the black market can’t be a first step….it’s a couple flights of stairs away. Can’t make it to that step without taking the others first.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    We both know they weren't listening in the first place, other than to come up with the gotcha quote.

I'm at the point where I'll take anything so gretch and your proposals sound like a good start to me, but I fear that anything that doesn't come from R leadership doesn't stand a chance of happening. And the problem with R leadership is that it's followership (of the money).

This is probably the best we can realistically expect to get thru Congress anytime in the next five years, given the stranglehold of the GOP in the senate.

Some questions
    1. Why not a five round limit on mag size? You that bad a shot?
    2. How does the background check system search for and weed out those suffering from depression and suicidal ideation?
    3. So anybody that uses cannabis will be a felon if they possess firearms?

Damn hunter Biden? Totally got you wrong as a moronic partisan mouth breather gretch! Bet the wife was out and you got into the franzia Pinot Grigio tonight big boy!

I guess in theory you can do a registry for any person to person sales that occurred in the past. It would be a one time thing though if they implemented my suggestion requirement of all gun sales going through an FFL. I just can’t imagine a high percentage of compliance.

Don’t know your background, but any sale from a gun shop goes through the federal background check and is registered or at least in a federal database.

Additionally, unless the person to person sale (or gift from grandpa) was in person…chances are it went through an FFL and is in the database. If you buy a gun online through an auction site or forum…it will go through an FFL.

There is not some mythical 100 million unregistered firearms floating around and being passed person to person. At this point…limiting the black market can’t be a first step….it’s a couple flights of stairs away. Can’t make it to that step without taking the others first.

After the initial sale, the ATF can’t really track a gun.

Any kind of common sense gun law would rely and start with a period where everyone had the chance to register their guns. Then from there private sales would be banned.

Putting a new assault weapon ban and not addressing that would be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    We both know they weren't listening in the first place, other than to come up with the gotcha quote.

I'm at the point where I'll take anything so gretch and your proposals sound like a good start to me, but I fear that anything that doesn't come from R leadership doesn't stand a chance of happening. And the problem with R leadership is that it's followership (of the money).
    I think most gun owners want some common sense gun laws. Personally I don’t hear many common sense ideas. I just hear non stop republican shaming and see morons handing eachother medals for moral supremacy. And when you put half the population in that box you immediately create stubbornness. If you want them to pressure their representatives that’s never going to work.

The second problem like I said is when Biden comes out and talks like a surgeon who can remove a 22 cal bullet but a 9mm bullet blows a lung out people just role their eyes? Didn’t he tell everyone to buy a shotgun? Blow people in half?

Just idiocy all around. If everyone could see that we might make some progress.

Here is my idea of common sense.

First, regulate and gain control of what we already have.

1. Gun registry. A period where everyone can declare what they have. Felony after wards.

2. Ban private sales

3. 30 day waiting periods.

4. Fire arms owner id.

That in itself would make a huge difference.

5. Assault weapons NFA items. At the very least.

6. Mag limits without permit. Most people are killed with the first 3 rounds of a mag, not the last 3 rounds. Pretty stupid rule that creates a lot of resistance to change.

7. Enforcement. All the above means shit if the cops aren’t going after the bad guys.

I own firearms primarily because of all the crazy mother fuckers out there with guns and the government letting it happen. I’d be more than happy to live without my hand guns and long guns. Let me keep my shotgun for the occasional bird hunt and I’d consider myself free.

^^^
    I’d vote for all of that.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums