• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 143 of 295 FirstFirst ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    These guys get it, so badass. Skinny jeans, camo or denim is so tacticool. Look at the skull face mask, very intimidating. Which one is Bobby?
    Guy on the left:
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    So you're paying ex-Seals and the like to come train luxury car owners on how to load a rifle safely, clean a gun, etc.? just the basic shit that any numbnuts can figure out at on their own or with 30 seconds of discussion with someone at a Cabelas? Honestly trying to understand what service they're providing for the $6K. Seems very douchey.

I own guns and I'm not seriously offended by the things you're hung up about.
    Yeah because youre smart enough to know that statement is horse shit.

I’m talking about the millions of Average Americans, (which neither of us are) that need to feel included or nothing gets done.

Just ask Hillary how her deplorable comment worked out for the country and the next 25 yrs.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

I’m talking about the millions of Average Americans, (which neither of us are) that need to feel included or nothing gets done.

Just ask Hillary how her deplorable comment worked out for the country and the next 25 yrs.

Yeah man, that's a good point...there are a bunch of people that probably can't understand nuance.

Yeah man, that's a good point...there are a bunch of people that probably can't understand nuance.
    Dude, if the day after Uvalde, your friends wife was at your house, and saw you owned a firearm, and told you that you were apart of the problem, that those kids were in part dead because of you somehow, you’d throw the crazy bitch out.

If youre also parent, you’d give her a kick to the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    The Q guns LIVE Q OR DIE marketing podcast illustrates the point. You've got guys wearing Hawaiian shirts interviewing blacked out former navy seals, with a mystery science theater vibe, selling tactical training to civilians. The Q gun guys self describe as "the calm before the storm."
    If they had WWG1WGA I’d buy your argument.

Oh oh wait. That was JFK.

Q guns predates Q anon. Maybe they piggybacked.
    I’d do the same shit if I was selling guns.
    Suck up to psycho preppers. Profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I’d do the same shit if I was selling guns.
    Suck up to psycho preppers. Profit.
    nutshell summary

It still shows up under the thread on the padded room homepage. So everyone, without even opening the thread, sees it.

May I suggest banning him and seeing if that permanently deletes the image?

Might be the only solution.

So you're paying ex-Seals and the like to come train luxury car owners on how to load a rifle safely, clean a gun, etc.? just the basic shit that any numbnuts can figure out at on their own or with 30 seconds of discussion with someone at a Cabelas? Honestly trying to understand what service they're providing for the $6K. Seems very douchey.
    Yep. Cleaning guns and loading rifles.

BTW, the Honey Badgers are 6k. Try and keep up.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

I was watching this you tube where a vegas security guy gives you 5 reasons why you got robbed on your vaca

# 5 he sez its cuz yer canadian so you are not armed, the bad guys don't wana fuck with an american cuz they will have a gun or a knife or some kind of weapon
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

Sort of.... people who are hyper into guns, yeah, they probably feel slighted by some of the control rhetoric. Conversely, there are plenty of middle-ground gun owners who understand there's an issue and get it.

Regarding the H comment, I always marvel at this... Orange man disparaged huge swaths of the US with worse labels, loses the election and, yet, the same ppl who bring up a one-time 'deplorable' misstep at every turn never highlight how T did that as matter of course. Regardless, the real take-away is... if you want to feel slighted and be outraged, you will find a reason. It really is that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    I always marvel at this... Orange man disparaged huge swaths of the US with worse labels, loses the election and, yet, the same ppl who bring up a one-time 'deplorable' misstep at every turn never highlight how T did that as matter of course.
    just repeating it cuz it needs repeating

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    These guys get it, so badass. Skinny jeans, camo or denim is so tacticool. Look at the skull face mask, very intimidating. Which one is Bobby?
    All the gear. Lol.

Nice and clean too.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

2021 JAMA Network Open study analyzed every documented incident from 1980-2019 in which “one or more people was intentionally shot in a school building during the school day, or where a perpetrator came to school heavily armed with the intent of firing indiscriminately.” It found “no association between having an armed officer and deterrence of violence.” “When there’s more guns, more people die”
    A 2015 Harvard University study analyzed data from 2007 to 2011 found that of more than 14,000 crimes in which a victim was present, just under 1% involved a gun used in self defense. The Harvard Injury Control Research Center also found that self-defense gun use is “rare and not more effective at preventing injury than other protective actions.”
    “The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun,” NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre famously said after the Newtown shooting in 2012. LaPierre has repeated the line several times since.

But expansive research out of Stanford University found states that passed right-to-carry (RTC) concealed handgun laws saw between a 13 to 15% increase in violent crimes in the 10 years after. The data spanned stats from the 1970s up until 2014.

“There is not even the slightest hint in the data that RTC laws reduce overall violent crime,” Stanford Law professor John Donohue stated in the paper.
    According to the Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training Center at Texas State University, civilian “good guys” with guns have subdued “bad guys” with guns in 13 separate incidents since 2000.

That means good guys with guns now only need to stop 97 more shooters before they will equal the number of times the bad guys have ended their attack by killing themselves. And they’ll only need to shoot 29 more bad guys to equal the number of times a good guy without a gun has subdued attackers by tackling them, hitting them or otherwise stopping them without using a gun.

So you're paying ex-Seals and the like to come train luxury car owners on how to load a rifle safely, clean a gun, etc.? Honestly trying to understand what service they're providing for the $6K. Seems very douchey.
    They're paying for the story and the picture that impresses all their gun cuck friends. It's like the photobooth after a rollercoaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Yep. Cleaning guns and loading rifles.
    To each their own...if spending their/your money to have an ex-Seal show you that makes you happy so be it.

To each their own...if spending their/your money to have an ex-Seal show you that makes you happy so be it.
    Im into that kind of shit.

Everyone needs to have their heroes, you could do much worse, as long as they are legit, lots of guys running around claiming to be Special Ops or Rangers or Seals etc.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Damn. It seems that today every Tom (Cotton), Dick and Jesse (Jensen) running for or in a political office claim to be Army Rangers. Pretty sure Tommy would have been fragged inside of the first three weeks of his tour in Nam. But it turns Bobby on to pay to be with real men. ok.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...chool-1118418/
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    But it turns Bobby on to pay to be with real men. ok.
    Typically people want compensation for what they are good at or for the knowledge they have. That's kind of the gist of consulting or private education.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Everyone needs to have their heroes, you could do much worse, as long as they are legit, lots of guys running around claiming to be Special Ops or Rangers or Seals etc.
    Nothing would make this group happier than for me to get duped by some stolen valor type.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    They're paying for the story and the picture that impresses all their gun cuck friends. It's like the photobooth after a rollercoaster.
    Hopefully a few of them learn how to operate a firearm properly. Become safer gun owners.

But yeah. Pictures and IG posts. I'm going to put mine to some cool rap music.

The 911 terrorists spent quite a bit of quality time in flight school learning how to crash airliners in to buildings too. Makes sense that mass shooters would want to be well trained in the workings of their weapons of death before going on their rampage..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    The 911 terrorists spent quite a bit of quality time in flight school learning how to crash airliners in to buildings too. Makes sense that mass shooters would want to be well trained in the workings of their weapons of death before going on their rampage..
    They went to flight school 2.5 miles from my beach house.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Nothing would make this group happier than for me to get duped by some stolen valor type.
    i assume you already have based on your treasured magazine