• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 295 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
    Must be hard to be brave enough to save children when you spend all your time training to be a jack booted thug. Thoughts and prayers to those guys.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    ^yes, because it’s not legal at the federal level.
    We are really solving the gun crisis now.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Any 100% lawful purchaser/user could suddenly become an unlawful maniac.. That's why we don't allow people to own live grenades and C4..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    I posted the exact verbiage from the 2020 version, not the outdated 2012 version. Anyone who’s ever applied for a security clearance sees the fed hardon for weed as stupid, but it persists. Like silly outdated gun laws, other stuff.
    I guess that's why the FBI slacked up on their no pot laws.

Pot laws are draconian and out dated. Used for revenue and to jail people of color. Yet you tout them as the gospel when it suits you.

Awesome.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

^anyways., yes the focus has come to you. But that’s how you’ve played this. Since you’re just some persona on the internet, admittedly, you’ve taken on the views of the “it can’t be done, we must only play defense in terms of gun violence” side. I’m not on that side. I’m just venting on the internet about that side because I hate that side. Helps me not go there IRL conversations about the same shit with the same types of people

WTF is going on!?!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE559FAC-7FF4-4EF3-BB63-2457439DB612.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	470.2 KB 
ID:	417453

https://twitter.com/moorehn/status/1...GDvMAFVdkBccRw

12 minutes shooting outside, then walks through an unlocked door?

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Since we're on the topic of drugs, it seems pretty clear that the war on drugs has failed.

Name:	war-on-drugs1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	417456

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Lawful user.
    Yeah, you, me, anyone who partakes is not a lawful user per the feds...even tho it might be legal in our respective states. Since it's a federal statute you would be found to have been lying on the form you filled out. What consequences does lying on that form hold for you and others that did so? not sure, but maybe we should investigate that to reduce the number of assault weapons in circulation...is that your point?

Also "legal use" reminds me of how Aaron Rodgers said he was inoculated when it came to getting vaccinated. Not technically correct or the same thing. Legal user according to TN, illegal according to USA.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Says unlawful user... Im not an unlawful user.
    Sorry to break it to you, you are an unlawful user per Feds. You are rationalizing it pretty much exactly the same way other people who skirt gun laws be it carry/conceal, ammo types, mag size, possession, mental issues and access/controls. Which only demonstrates how purposely toothless and deceptive the pro-gun narrative is.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    This also means reports the shooter engaged with officers outside the school are false. They're now saying the shooter shot at two civilians before entering the school:

"Escalon said there was not an armed school resource officer at the school who exchanged gunfire with the gunman, contrary to initial reports from DPS officials.

Officers with the Uvalde Police Department and the Uvalde school district police arrived about four minutes later and were unable to initially make entry because of an exchange of gunfire. He said the majority of the gunfire was at the beginning of the shooting.
    Approximately an hour later, Escalon said U.S. Border Patrol tactical teams arrived, made entry and killed the gunman. Escalon did not answer questions about why Uvalde police officers did not kill the gunman during the hour he was inside the school."
    Yep. They had a pretty detailed story of that officer engaging and being injured, but he doesn’t actually exist?

Name:	D4BCAC3E-65A6-483C-99DA-8489B9ED8F7E.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	325.4 KB 
ID:	417463

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...GDvMAFVdkBccRw

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    Sorry to break it to you, you are an unlawful user per Feds. You are rationalizing it pretty much exactly the same way other people who skirt gun laws be it carry/conceal, ammo types, mag size, possession, mental issues and access/controls. Which only demonstrates how purposely toothless and deceptive the pro-gun narrative is.
    Maybe so. I'll be happy to discuss that in another thread about my cannabis use if people are that interested. I'm pretty confident I'm not going to have any issues with law enforcement or the ATF concerning that usage. I'm not running 50 light rooms anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    ^anyways., yes the focus has come to you. But that’s how you’ve played this. Since you’re just some persona on the internet, admittedly, you’ve taken on the views of the “it can’t be done, we must only play defense in terms of gun violence” side. I’m not on that side. I’m just venting on the internet about that side because I hate that side. Helps me not go there IRL conversations about the same shit with the same types of people
    That's not accurate. I've made suggestions that would limit availability of assault weapons.

Maybe so. I'll be happy to discuss that in another thread about my cannabis use if people are that interested. I'm pretty confident I'm not going to have any issues with law enforcement or the ATF concerning that usage. I'm not running 50 light rooms anymore.
    Ummm, definitely so. Form says State and Federal law right on top. But I agree w/ your marijuana position... But maybe you could agree that those checkboxes aren't doing jack or shit since anyone who wants a gun is going to lie. At best, it could used to prosecute / confiscate guns post incident or snitch for however long that form is kept on file. Its more about once the shit hits the fan, they'll pile that on top too.

That's not accurate. I've made suggestions that would limit availability of assault weapons.
    Except for those that lie on the form. Hence, toothless gun legislation...but I'm all for giving it a try, and that was a good point as something that could be done. And I can't believe I'm going to do this, but Leroy did make a decent point that then it will just come down to how you define "assault" weapon...which would be interpreted to the Nth degree to make something that just barely isn't' an assault weapon...again, lets give it a try tho.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    WTF is going on!?!

Name:	FE559FAC-7FF4-4EF3-BB63-2457439DB612.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	470.2 KB 
ID:	417453

https://twitter.com/moorehn/status/1...GDvMAFVdkBccRw

12 minutes shooting outside, then walks through an unlocked door?
    Jesus Fuck…we’re not even playing defense with this shit. Can we at least try and play offense? we’ve-tried-nothing-and-we’re-all-out -of-idea-ass society. Fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Except for those that lie on the form. Hence, toothless gun legislation...but I'm all for giving it a try, and that was a good point as something that could be done. And I can't believe I'm going to do this, but Leroy did make a decent point that then it will just come down to how you define "assault" weapon...which would be interpreted to the Nth degree to make something that just barely isn't' an assault weapon...again, lets give it a try tho.
    When they come and arrest me, Ill let you know how it goes.

As always, this has turned into a dog pile on me. Let's see if we can get Bobby in trouble because he doesn't think the way we do. I'm not sure why I continue to post in threads like this.

Found in a Twitter thread....

"If a weapon is so dangerous that a squad of police officers are too afraid to confront a single person wielding it, that weapon should be banned"

FKNA

Mother says she was handcuffed outside school
    As criticisms mount over the police response to the massacre, one mother who was outside of the school as the attack was unfolding says that officers handcuffed her after she urged police to enter.

Angeli Rose Gomez, who has children in the second and third grade in the school, told the Wall Street Journal she drove 40 miles to the school when she heard there was a shooting and that when she arrived, “The police were doing nothing. They were just standing outside the fence. They weren’t going in there or running anywhere.”

She told the paper that after a few minutes of her urging officers to act, federal marshals approached and put her in handcuffs, alleging that she was being arrested for interfering in an active investigation. She said she was released after she talked to Uvalde police officers she personally knew who convinced the marshals to let her go. At that point, she said she entered the school and got her two children.

Gomez also told the Journal that after the gunman was killed, she saw police use a Taser on a local father who was approaching a bus to find his child.
    JFC
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

remind us what’s it like to be male rich and white Bobby. Throw some crocodile tears for the nonwhite in, so you can keep your toys.

you post in threads like this because you are a dumb attention whore that likes to derail debate. Unfortunately the “centrists” on guns don’t see this

just checked in with maga mom, “we have a real mental health issue in this country” and both of these kids were hurt by a “lack of socializing” during the pandemic.

so weird how these issues didn’t affect people in other countries. If only there was something we could do about it :/
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Yep. They had a pretty detailed story of that officer engaging and being injured, but he doesn’t actually exist?

Name:	D4BCAC3E-65A6-483C-99DA-8489B9ED8F7E.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	325.4 KB 
ID:	417463

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...GDvMAFVdkBccRw
    They interviewed him and everything:

Name:	E75912CC-F0B4-4CE6-959D-16859D8C68E0.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	281.3 KB 
ID:	417464

https://twitter.com/victorblackwell/...GDvMAFVdkBccRw

Only issue I see with the car analogy is that you don't have to register and insure something that you say will only be used on your own property.. i.e. farm vehicles, RVs, dirt bikes, etc.. There will be folks who claim they live on 100 acres with a legit shooting range backstop who will look for exemptions to the register and insure requirements.

But to carry in public CCW/CCL or bullshit open carry absolutely should require registration and liability insurance always everywhere...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

remind us what’s it like to be male rich and white Bobby. Throw some crocodile tears for the nonwhite in, so you can keep your toys.

you post in threads like this because you are a dumb attention whore that likes to derail debate. Unfortunately the “centrists” on guns don’t see this
    You need Jesus.

Unfortunately the “centrists” on guns don’t see this
    Not all of us, we just don't feed trolls as much as you do.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Mother says she was handcuffed outside school
    As criticisms mount over the police response to the massacre, one mother who was outside of the school as the attack was unfolding says that officers handcuffed her after she urged police to enter.

Angeli Rose Gomez, who has children in the second and third grade in the school, told the Wall Street Journal she drove 40 miles to the school when she heard there was a shooting and that when she arrived, “The police were doing nothing. They were just standing outside the fence. They weren’t going in there or running anywhere.”

She told the paper that after a few minutes of her urging officers to act, federal marshals approached and put her in handcuffs, alleging that she was being arrested for interfering in an active investigation. She said she was released after she talked to Uvalde police officers she personally knew who convinced the marshals to let her go. At that point, she said she entered the school and got her two children.

Gomez also told the Journal that after the gunman was killed, she saw police use a Taser on a local father who was approaching a bus to find his child.

JFC
    Gol durn it, we need more cops in sk00lz, that will solve all the problems.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<