• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 74 of 295 FirstFirst ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    Here's the narrative. Local disheveled man with years long substance abuse problem, reveals paranoid thoughts coupled with a persecution complex. Receives abnormal gratification by showcasing his 'power' thru displaying his arms in otherwise non-threatening public settings. Cold read analysis concludes that fire arms offer a sense of control which is fills the void in an otherwise rudderless life. Given constant alcohol relapses, he is likely wielding deadly weapons while intoxicated.
    It’s like the two of you are singing different Toby Keith songs

dbl

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Not a phych exam. But when under physiatrist care and prescribed an antidepressant you’re flagged on an fll background check as not currently eligible to purchase a firearm. Going after someone’s exiting arsenal gets a bit tricky. But we should figure out a fair way to get that done
    Yes psych exam.. We need to know who SHOULD be on those meds and make sure they are also on the no guns list..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    It’s like the two of you are singing different Toby Keith songs
    Toby Keith actually voted for Obama.. Big closet progressive guy..

MTT is owning us!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Predictable where the conversation always goes.

I’m am going to have to contemplate how to respond.

It’s a huge devide between? Where you live. How you were raised. And more importantly what part of the country you live in. Look at the disparity on heinous gun crimes. Here where I I live. Not much. Even with all the CA gangster types who come here. They know better. We shot back.
    Look at what is happening in your gun regulated world. It’s insane
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

It’s a huge devide between? Where you live. How you were raised. And more importantly what part of the country you live in. Look at the disparity on heinous gun crimes. Here where I I live. Not much. Even with all the CA gangster types who come here. They know better. We shot back.
    Devide indeed.

Curious - do you consider Uvalde part of that evil CA gun control urban cess pool? Because to me, it's looks as Texas AF, with basically no gun control and 19 kids taken from their parents. So yeah, you're right - it's insane.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Seriously man, I wish you the best, but you had a uniquely unforgettable moment here with regards to a handgun, depression & drinking...having seen that, I sure as hell wouldn't sell you a gun. People here were legitimately scared for you, including me
    To make a point. You were starred for me? Not for the public at large? And at that moment in time. I was asking my internet ski buddies for help. I. Was beat down. But if you knew me. You knew I would never hurt anyone !! After posting here for 16 years? You know. Right? You should have seen at my house with the safety check. Something ouyof an action movie

I’m still here
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Devide indeed.

Curious - do you consider Uvalde part of that evil CA gun control urban cess pool? Because to me, it's looks as Texas AF, with basically no gun control and 19 kids taken from their parents. So yeah, you're right - it's insane.
    Someone should have shot that fuck in the parking lot

End rant
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

It's disingenuous to call anything not done at national customs and border control levels "gun regulated". Look at every other first world country where there IS actual gun regulation at the national level..

Calling any US city trying to do something but not having a fortified border where they can search every traveler "gun control' is total bullshit and we all know it. A sign saying no guns is hardly gun control without anything else to monitor the folks passing it.

End rant
    Speaking of parking lot shootings!
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/03/us/io...rch/index.html

Devide indeed.

The truth is still being doled out on this. It appears at face value that if the the something is off. This should not have happened
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

End rant
    And yet, in arguably one of the most gun lenient states, with a plethora of firearms seemingly at the ready - this did not happen. Thoughts on why?

It appears at face value that if the the something is off. This should not have happened
    huh...no shit?

And yet, in arguably one of the most gun lenient states, with a plethora of firearms seemingly at the ready - this did not happen. Thoughts on why?

huh...no shit?
    I know you're not asking me but I'll offer up that MTT probably thinks this stuff will keep happening until folks get the memo to pack heat wherever they go in public and display it proudly so people know they might get shot if threatened. This is mostly so folks like MTT can carry guns around because they think they look kewl!

I'd rather try to solve the issue by reducing the number of guns so we don't need to have teachers packing heat to potentially avoid a Uvalde situation from occurring again...and by the way, who knows if that would've even prevented this thing...it may have resulted in more death.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

I gust want to preserve my my right to protect myself with a gun because I’m a frail old man. And keep watching rock and roll videos where girls show me their tits. I will die on this hill. Cuz. Boobs!

That said I’m getting so old looking at a 20 sumthin womens tits feels creepy. Got a cure for that?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I gust want to preserve my my right to protect myself with a gun because I’m a frail old man. And keep watching rock and roll videos where girls show me their tits. I will die on this hill. Cuz. Boobs!

That said I’m getting so old looking at a 20 sumthin womens tits feels creepy. Got a cure for that?
    Self control and maturity? You know, two things you’d want a person walking around with a loaded gun to have plenty of.

^Not for nuthin' but that twenty-something nubile boobs from 99 is now in her mid to late 40s. I imagine she is.... different now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Common place where? Tombstone?
    Actually, there were strict gun controls in Tombstone. The Gunfight at the OK Corral occurred because the Clanton crew refused to turn in their weapons per city ordinance, and had to be disarmed by law enforcement (Earps and Holliday)

Strict no-carry laws in Dodge City and Abeline as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    New proposal for gun laws:

Women can own any weapon they want, no restrictions. Men can’t own, or even touch a gun.

That should solve about 99% of the problem.

The conversation goes to fact while you are wrapped up in some bullshit gunfag narrative.

Did you know that the per capita death rate from firearms in NV is double that of the lawless hellhole of CA?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/s...ty/firearm.htm

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/20/us/ev...udy/index.html

I do it because it’s my right and common place until not so long ago. So I did it because I can. Also some militant shit about having to get a license to conceal. You know. Need license to carry under my shirt? Fuck you I’ll just hang it off my belt and wait for Nevada to pass right to carry. That’s how I feel and I am not alone. You would be surprised how many positive conversations I have with people standing in the checkout line. And I have to tell them no I can’t take it out of the holster and show it to you it’s loaded and that would be rude. And I asked why don’t you do it? They are afraid. And the woman behind him taped her purse and and kinda winked at me. It’s the world we live in

Sad to use this thread. But here it is. These are bad times. We are not safe. Buy a gun learn how to use. Practice often. Carry it with you everywhere you go. Trust your neighbors. Pretty much every one is decent. Safety in numbers when armed. Even when you don’t like your neighbors they won’t hurt you. But they will back you up. We’re Americans it’s how we roll
    Do you read what you write?

You trust your neighbors. Pretty much everyone is decent. Even if they don’t like you, they won’t hurt you. Americans will back you up. And you carry a firearm because you say we are not safe.

Again:
    “Here where I live. Not much [heinouse gun crimes]. Even with all the CA gangster types…”

Why do you carry again?

FYI. It is safer in gun regulated states. Guns are more likely to precipitate suicides or injure or be involved in a crime than get used defensively. I’m sure you don’t believe me, but that’s what people smarter than me have researched and determined.

To make a point. You were starred for me? Not for the public at large? And at that moment in time. I was asking my internet ski buddies for help. I. Was beat down. But if you knew me. You knew I would never hurt anyone !! After posting here for 16 years? You know. Right? You should have seen at my house with the safety check. Something ouyof an action movie

I’m still here
    Yes, I was scared FOR YOU. Not that you were homicidal, but precipitously suicidal (intentionally or accidentally). Someone in the thread asked if anyone knew you to get a wellness check going stat. I would have if I knew you.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    The canadian gov announced more restrictive hand gun laws so everybody went to the gun shops and bought ALL the handguns
    Al, no. "Everybody" did not go to the gun shops and buy "ALL" the fucking handguns. The gun shops were busier than normal because a few gun crazies decided they'd buy handguns before they're banned. Don't use hyperbole on a topic that full of that shit at the best of times man.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

At least in Canada the rcmp knows where the guns are. Most of them.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    At least in Canada the rcmp knows where the guns are. Most of them.
    And the ones they don't know about were likely smuggled in from the US. Ask me why I care about gun laws down south. It's not just because I have family and a lot of good friends down there. Fucking pisses me off that your idiotic laws down there have direct implications on firearm deaths in of innocent people up here.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

I gust want to preserve my my right to protect myself with a gun because I’m a frail old man.
    Protect yourself from what, other good guys with guns who might lose their shit in road rage?