• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 78 of 295 FirstFirst ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Some predictable things happened when they went full re-errrr libertarian
    Knew that was going to be the link before I clicked, and I've got the book.

I guess libertarian has a better ring to it than "Abdicate All Responsibilityism" or "Afraid to say Republicanism"

What is stopping Bezos, Gates, Buffett, tons of super well off athletes, from funding a MASSIVE mainstream media ad campaign on the level of a big pharm new product launch about gun violence and common sense gun law reform? Does the supposedly bankrupt NRA really have more power and influence than the kind of resources our wealthiest progressives can muster?

Why the fuck can't/won't THEY do something like that??
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Knew that was going to be the link before I clicked, and I've got the book.

I guess libertarian has a better ring to it than "Abdicate All Responsibilityism" or "Afraid to say Republicanism"
    Most self professed libertarians I've met could more accurately be described as "selfish people that hate paying taxes"

Never go full libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Never go full libertarian.
    To be fair I've met one or two that actually understand the implications and live off grid doing all their own shit. Can't hate on that. They were grumpy as hell and basically called everyone whiners etc. but didn't push the lifestyle as their take was most couldn't handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Was it Halloween?
    Early summer, and not Rodeo Week. These were real working cowgirls. Nice looking too, if that’s your style.

To be fair I've met one or two that actually understand the implications and live off grid doing all their own shit. Can't hate on that. They were grumpy as hell and basically called everyone whiners etc. but didn't push the lifestyle as their take was most couldn't handle it.
    Ya, those aren't Libertarians, they arent sponging off society and then refusing to pay taxes. Those are anarchists.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Im convinced the only way we will ever get gun control is if POC all started to open carry in massive numbers. Then legislation would get enacted and passed in about 5 minutes flat
    Name:  401385CB-1B82-4221-8979-B4A8BC973D83.png
Views: 284
Size:  283.4 KB
    Scared the shit out of Ronnie Reagan, leading to Mulford Act
    Even the NRA was behind gun control then
    https://californialocal.com/localnew...lack-panthers/

^^^Yep, when the KKK suddenly lobbied for gun control... Tru story bro!

Saw a meme...can't find it now. "School gets shot up, arm the teachers. Hospital gets shot up, arm the doctors. Grocery store gets shot up, arm the checkers. Black church in South Carolina gets shot up, wait..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Saw a meme...can't find it now. "School gets shot up, arm the teachers. Hospital gets shot up, arm the doctors. Grocery store gets shot up, arm the checkers. Black church in South Carolina gets shot up, wait..."
    After the NRA did nothing around Philando Castile, it was obvious racism was part of the platform.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    White bread section is pretty good, but it would be better if she was in the cracker section.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

After the NRA did nothing around Philando Castile, it was obvious racism was part of the platform.
    I’d suggest it was obvious before that, but it did put an exclamation point on it.

I'm confused, you guys want minorities to be able to arm themselves then?

Personally i think we should give everyone crossing the southern border a green card and ar15. The bad ones already have guns anyways,

The NRA is more of a fundraising arm of the GOP than they are actually a gun rights organization.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    The bad ones already have guns anyways,
    True, and they're mostly acquiring the guns in America and then smuggling them across the border. That's more or less the issue everywhere: there are now so many guns being manufactured and made readily available that it's impossible to keep them out of the hands of criminals.

Whether it's Chicago or along the border where arms dealers can sell to essentially anyone without repercussion, because the ATF has to prove intent even when they're caught breaking the law, or in places like Philadelphia or D.C. where they've had to cut way back on prosecuting gun crimes because otherwise the system would be overwhelmed. It's now the case in a lot of places where for every 3 guns legally bought or sold roughly 1 'crime gun' is either seized or used in a crime.

We absolutely have "good guys with guns" to blame for bad guys with guns. If you ever leave a gun in your car, you are causing the problem and a factor in the leading source of illegal guns hitting streets now..

More guns are being stolen out of cars in alarming trend across the nation
    At least 180 cities reported increases in gun thefts from cars from 2019 to 2020. They are now the largest source of stolen guns, a new data analysis found.

And the majority of them WERE in UNLOCKED cars..

And because the vast majority of targeted cars are unlocked, criminals are “in and out of a particular vehicle in seconds.”

“It’s not minutes,” he said. “It’s seconds.”
    These are kids age 13 to 20s just walking around neighborhoods jiggling car door handles until they find one unlocked, then check the console and glove box for a gun.. and finding lots of them!

Worth the five minutes if you have it:
    https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...PUmIL3lgJ_MFiQ

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Let's give everybody who isn't a "convicted" felon easy and virtually instant access to the highly lethal weapons they need to carry out massive mayhem with no warning if they decide to.. What could possibly go wrong??
    Still nothing from the 2ndA is only the last sentence crowd..

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Worth the five minutes if you have it:
    https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...PUmIL3lgJ_MFiQ
    Incredibly well done in power and brevity

Also this
    Name:  03506F7E-5486-4F5C-8982-21192F25C884.jpeg
Views: 353
Size:  41.4 KB

Maybe if they stop making memes long enough to actually vote.

The 2020 presidential election had the highest voter turnout of the 21st century [at] 66.8%

Voter turnout also increased as age, educational attainment, and income increased. Voter turnout was highest among those ages 65 to 74 at 76.0%, while the percentage was lowest among those ages 18 to 24 at 51.4%

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I'm confused, you guys want minorities to be able to arm themselves then?

Personally i think we should give everyone crossing the southern border a green card and ar15. The bad ones already have guns anyways,

The NRA is more of a fundraising arm of the GOP than they are actually a gun rights organization.
    leroy you ignorant ammosexusl incel, the nra had produced the bullshit you vomit here about guns. They are where your conception of gun rights comes from

I mean really. Fuck you Leroy.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

leeroy wants to give immigrants guns. I want to give them votes. Let's offer Mexico the same US Territory status that Puerto Rico has. We could then defend Mexico's southern border instead of the shitshow from Texas to the Pacific Ocean we currently have. If they want to come here and pay taxes, let them have it all..

Ho boy! Active shooter in a hospital on the other side of Raleigh right now..

GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) — Wayne County authorities said there was an active shooter situation underway Sunday night at a hospital in Goldsboro.

The incident was reported at 8:17 p.m. at Wayne UNC Health Care at 2700 Wayne Memorial Drive, according to Joel Gillie, spokesman for Wayne County.

Goldsboro police and the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office are at the scene, Gillie said.

Gillie said at 9:10 p.m. that the incident was still underway.

Derek Burress, a county commissioner is neighboring Greene County, released a short statement on Twitter at 9:02 p.m. about the incident.

“Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who were impacted by the Wayne Memorial Hospital incident,” the statement said along with a file photo of the hospital.

There were no other details available.
    https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-new...officials-say/
    What could possibly go wrong??