• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 136 of 295 FirstFirst ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Ya like you saying you don't carry is sarcasm amirite??
    I don't. I live and work in one of the wealthiest counties in the nation.

I stopped carrying a gun when I stopped working at a warehouse near the airport.

Don't need a carry permit here anymore but I have a lifetime one.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    That's typically how it goes. I would imagine most of you would instantly want a gun, should you find yourself in the situation of needing one.
    The problem is, that since we've allowed EVERYONE to easily obtain them, more end up being used for nefarious purposes.. and it appears that many MANY are either legally purchased or taken from people who legally purchased them , taken way too easily. I have some, you have some. But I'm ready to hand ALL of them over when WE decide as a nation to end this madness. TOGETHER.

Gee how can we stop this VISCIOUS cycle? Yes, it will be long and panful process, but the end justifies the means..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

The ol Mexican Standoff.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Good one Bunion! You are quite the clever jokester.
    I don't. I live and work in one of the wealthiest counties in the nation.

I stopped carrying a gun when I stopped working at a warehouse near the airport.

Don't need a carry permit here anymore but I have a lifetime one.
    Freedumb!

Mass shootings make up less then 1% of gun violence.
    Mass shootings that have been stopped by the mythical Good Guy with a Gun? .0001%???
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

The problem is, that since we've allowed EVERYONE to easily obtain them, more end up being used for nefarious purposes.. and it appears that many MANY are either legally purchased or taken from people who legally purchased them , taken way too easily. I have some, you have some. But I'm ready to hand ALL of them over when WE decide as a nation to end this madness. TOGETHER.

Gee how can we stop this VISCIOUS cycle? Yes, it will be long and panful process, but the end justifies the means..
    Be the change you wish to see. “I’m not doing anything until someone else does” is weak. It’s like piling the garbage up in the can until it reaches the ceiling. “I want this garbage gone, but someone else should do it.”

McPee piling on garbage.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

As they should be.

Didn't know you were rooting for the mass shooters. My bad.

Most of us are pretty happy more people weren't shot in Indiana.
    You should be thanking me for giving you yet another opportunity for dishonest and disingenuous virtue signaling.

Starting you day with a lil’ ego boost by declaring “I don’t root for mass murderers like these other guys!” might help temporarily fill that hole in your soul but it won’t last and your thin ego won’t be any less fragile as a result. Vibes as that sinks in.

Come back tomorrow morning and declare something like “I don’t think kids should starve to death because of poverty like you guys do!” I promise not to invoice you for this therapy.

One of the mall victims was armed. Still dead.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...0-acaab48ec4d1

Dont splash around your brainwash so much.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Be the change you wish to see. “I’m not doing anything until someone else does” is weak. It’s like piling the garbage up in the can until it reaches the ceiling. “I want this garbage gone, but someone else should do it.”
    I have every legal right to carry a handgun here in KaKlKi but the only time that thing has ever left the house was one time to the range to get familiar with it. This city is an all out war zone but I'm not going to contribute to that. Keep your guns at home. I'm good with turning it in when I can be sure it won't be sold to someone else who won't leave it at home.. That's the kind of change I want to see. We get them ALL off the streets.

I find it interesting that the loudest proponents of good guys with a gun don't carry. Bobby is an admitted narcissist so that I get.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    I find it interesting that the loudest proponents of good guys with a gun don't carry. Bobby is an admitted narcissist so that I get.
    He's also full of shit.. Oh I used to when I worked in that bad part of town.. Fuck that shit. If he did then, there's certainly other situations where he's probably going to carry, just not "daily" maybe??

Oh and "lifetime carry permit" What the actual FUCK?? That's a bad idea that should never have been allowed for anyone anywhere when things were slightly better regulated.

I have every legal right to carry a handgun here in KaKlKi but the only time that thing has ever left the house was one time to the range to get familiar with it. This city is an all out war zone but I'm not going to contribute to that. Keep your guns at home. I'm good with turning it in when I can be sure it won't be sold to someone else who won't leave it at home.. That's the kind of change I want to see. We get them ALL off the streets.
    Quit with the hyperbole that your entire city is an all out war zone. You’re perpetuating a false narrative that makes people think that their want for guns is really a need. Avoid problematic areas of your city, lock your doors, get a dog, eliminate opportunities for criminals to fuck with you, destroy your firearms.

Quit with the hyperbole that your entire city is an all out war zone. You’re perpetuating a false narrative that makes people think that their want for guns is really a need. Avoid problematic areas of your city, lock your doors, get a dog, eliminate opportunities for criminals to fuck with you, destroy your firearms.
    There are shootings pretty much DAILY here and it's not a large city geographically.. Thanks to most of it being suspected road rage there are no areas more problematic than any others. Honestly, driving.. anywhere is the main problem here in KaKalKi. And, it's not usually the criminal gang banger types, it's usually some work truck with a Trump sticker on the back that escalates the shit..

Not hyperbole..

https://twitter.com/TheDurhamBull1

As for destroying guns, I've written state and federal representatives asking for real gun control.. I only vote for people who want to go there. I suggest you do the same. I will destroy it when we destroy all of them..

Again…quit with the hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Freedumb!

Mass shootings that have been stopped by the mythical Good Guy with a Gun? .0001%???
    Defensive shootings happen far more frequently than mass shootings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    One of the mall victims was armed. Still dead.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...0-acaab48ec4d1
    What a stupid post. You have time to delete it still.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    I don't need to carry a gun. So why would I? For fun?

Carrying a gun is not fun. Its a pain in the ass.

It's interesting how hard it is for you types to be a proponent of less people getting shot. Really strange.

He's also full of shit.. Oh I used to when I worked in that bad part of town.. Fuck that shit. If he did then, there's certainly other situations where he's probably going to carry, just not "daily" maybe??

Oh and "lifetime carry permit" What the actual FUCK?? That's a bad idea that should never have been allowed for anyone anywhere when things were slightly better regulated.
    The shit you post is mind numbing.

What if a mental patient barges into your used car dealership? According to Karen you need to be ready and armed in places as restricted as an operating room.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    What if a mental patient barges into your used car dealership?
    They'll probably leave in a new car.

They'll probably leave in a new car.
    Thereby confirming their mental health struggles

Again…quit with the hyperbole.
    There were roughly 800 shootings that the police knew about here in 2021. 2022 is on track for hold my beer numbers. I'd wager that per capita Durham has more shootings than Chicago. I stand firmly by my "war zone" NOT being hyperbole.

They're not making it easy to document the numbers, but you can connect some dots and see it's fucked up here..

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-new...am-police-say/

If SJG and McFeeble were to mate and reproduce..... Oh wait, they did... Michael Moore
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

And, it's not usually the criminal gang banger types, it's usually some work truck with a Trump sticker on the back that escalates the shit..

Not hyperbole..

https://twitter.com/TheDurhamBull1
    Did any of these work trucks with Trump stickers have tool boxes in the back?

Every post you make just solidifies that you are literally the dumbest motherfucker ever. Not one news story you posted links to mentions anything about work trucks with Trump stickers you stupid fucking moron. As a matter of fact the last link you posted says most of the shootings are "unsolved and a lot are gang related", again no mention of work trucks with Trump stickers. If you have to make shit up to fit your narrative then your narrative is shit you dumb fucking retard.

Btw, I live in an area where a lot of people have Trump stickers on their trucks with tool boxes in the back and we have ZERO shootings, maybe you should think about moving your kids out of that fucking shithole you live in.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.