• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 163 of 295 FirstFirst ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 7374
    Leroy, you sold me a gun not even knowing my real name, criminal background, nothing. I showed up to your house, gave you $200 and walked away with a handgun.

Luckily I’m not a criminal. But, you ain’t a responsible gun owner. All your bloviations are bullshit. I own a lot of guns and can admit we have a problem and there needs to at least be some solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Leroy, you sold me a gun not even knowing my real name, criminal background, nothing. I showed up to your house, gave you $200 and walked away with a handgun.

Luckily I’m not a criminal. But, you ain’t a responsible gun owner. All your bloviations are bullshit. I own a lot of guns and can admit we have a problem and there needs to at least be some solutions.
    And for all you know leroy murdered 5 people with that gun and you gave him $200 to dispose of the evidence..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Shut up, you fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Surely that is not the only variable. No interest in talking about other factors?
    Such as…?

[meanwhile, please do note that your tactic of just refusing to acknowledge the validity of answers to the question you posed isn’t going unnoticed. Just because you say “Nuh-uh, that’s not it” doesn’t mean your refusal to acknowledge has any substance as a response]

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    And for all you know leroy murdered 5 people with that gun and you gave him $200 to dispose of the evidence..
    You're a fucking asshole. A perfect example of why any debate turns outrage driven.

Your ceaseless drivel is garbage.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ym-gj3aKc...SIkaIECMiOmarE

Armed school staff in NM. Cue the outrage..

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    youre wrong. I'm an example to the contrary.

Although it also seems like many people who want to ban the guns don't want to do anything else.
    What gives you that idea. Seems to me like liberals are the ones who want to restrict guns, and are also concerned about income inequality, lack of affordable healthcare, including mental health, ensuring educational opportunities, etc., etc., etc.

What problems are you thinking are responsible for the increase in gun deaths that liberals aren’t willing to address?

^^how did this guy find tgr? The best I can tell he doesn’t ski or does any other outdoor activities. He just sits behind his keyboard making an ass of himself every single day, night and weekends.

Pretty much.

It would be greatly helpful if you would also not quote said idiot in the future.
    watch out for snakes

I laft.

You gave a perfect example of why we need better regulation on gun transactions, calling out leroy oblivious to the fact you also illustrate the same issues. Did you check to see of that gun was reported stolen?

You're the fucling moron..

Quote Originally Posted by ikonfreewasatch View Post
    ^^how did this guy find tgr? The best I can tell he doesn’t ski or does any other outdoor activities. He just sits behind his keyboard making an ass of himself every single day, night and weekends.
    Check the Southeast thread.. Check the musicians threads.. Hell even scroll up the GUNS!!! thead a couple years. I'm a gun owner. Your worst nightmare,, A gun owner who thinks it's silly how out out of control this shit is today.

I own it when I'm wrong. Happens a lot. This time I'm spot on.. If only there was something we could do..

If only there was something we could do...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1674836621.292615.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	548.2 KB 
ID:	444792

^^^
    2A! My rights!
    It’s just a pistol not an assault weapon!
    As long as i can keep my guns…!
    Self defense!
    Fight government tyranny!

or go murder some randoms cuz it’s really easy, even if you had legal trouble with guns in the past

That was awesome. And true. If you’ve ever known a hood rat with a used gun you would not want to be anywhere near it.

A while ago a friend was in a bad patch and I hid his 38. Police issue. I was scared as Fuck to have my prints on that. Held it with my sleeve.

Private purchase makes no sense. Bring it to a dealer and record the SN. Pay the man a few bucks. Yeah it’s regulation and hassle. But I want no part of a street gun with unknown provenance.

New York Times analysis of mass shootings as deaths of despair.
    Paywall should be removed
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...smid=share-url

Nothing earthshaking except to see it all in one place

And a post partum mom just killed all three kids and jumped out a window.

No gun. Just her hands to choke the life out of them. This world is crazy.

Next talk about how many die each year from heart disease and car accidents, you'll have the denier trifecta

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Next talk about how many die each year from heart disease and car accidents, you'll have the denier trifecta
    My whataboutism was more a reaction to the despair nyt article.

Lots of people in despair. And yes. Guns make their despair affect innocents

Piece from The Atlantic regarding the psychology of mass shooters

THE NARCISSISM OF THE ANGRY YOUNG MEN
    What to do about the deadly misfits among us? First, recognize the problem.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ng-men/672886/

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    And a post partum mom just killed all three kids and jumped out a window.

No gun. Just her hands to choke the life out of them. This world is crazy.
    Her despair was probably because she brought three kids into a world where mass shootings are normalized

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

If only there was something we could do….

I hate this title. It seems so Libtard, like there’s a simple solution, we snap our fingers and mental illness and firearms disappear.

I’m a left leaning moderate… so what’s the easy solution?

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Piece from The Atlantic regarding the psychology of mass shooters

THE NARCISSISM OF THE ANGRY YOUNG MEN
    What to do about the deadly misfits among us? First, recognize the problem.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ng-men/672886/
    "the deluge of narcissism in the modern world, especially among failed-to-launch young men whose injured grandiosity leads them to blame others for their own shortcomings and insecurities—and to seek revenge."

"But these young males, no matter how “quiet,” are filled with an astonishing level of enraged resentment and entitlement about their roles as men, and they seek rationalizations for inflicting violence on a society they think has both ignored and injured them. They become what the German writer Hans Magnus Enzensberger called “radical losers,” unsuccessful men who feel that they have been denied their dominant role in society and who then channel their blunted male social impulses toward destruction."

"Fear of women and hatred of minorities, animosity toward authority, patterns of absent or dysfunctional fathers, histories of being bullied, romance with symbols of power, conflicts of identity and sexuality—we can catalog at l
    ength the similarities among these young misfits. They are, in the main, scared and narcissistic boys, and like many boys teetering on the cusp of manhood, they are tormented by paradoxes: insecure but drenched in self-regard, fearful yet brave, full of self-doubt yet fascinated by heroism. For most males, this is a transitory part of adolescence. For the Lost Boys, it is a permanent condition, a deadly combination of stubborn immaturity and towering narcissism."

Morally repulsive men don't get laid.. So guns..

Quote Originally Posted by lowsparkco View Post

I hate this title. It seems so Libtard, like there’s a simple solution, we snap our fingers and mental illness and firearms disappear.

Scroll right past it and go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by lowsparkco View Post

if you are at all confused here, you’re likely not a “left leaning moderate”