• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 92 of 295 FirstFirst ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 7373
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    I was being sarcastic. 34 or 340 really shouldn't matter.

Doors were locked. Crazy person didn't get inside. Seems pretty clear to me.
    Newtown doors were locked with the buzzer.. They denied entry to the whacko.. He shredded the steel around the lock with his AR like swiss cheese and was in within a few seconds..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

The guy that tried to take a cops gun and got shot. Seems harmless.

If I were a gambling man, I would bet that guns aren't going anywhere (see 400+ million in the US)... Might as well lock the doors right?

Or get training from Tier 1 military.
    It’s okay to be wrong, just putting it out there. It’s part of becoming an adult.

If you’re so infatuated with your “tier 1” heroes( no one in the military calls them that), why didn’t you join the military?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

If I were a gambling man, I would bet that guns aren't going anywhere (see 400+ million in the US)... Might as well lock the doors right?
    No shit. No one is saying that additional security wouldn't help, kind of like a tourniquet helps when you have been shot.

Locking all the doors will not solve the problem of gun violence anymore than tighter gun safety regulation will, both are a start.

You seem harmless enough, there are too many folks whose fetish with paying Tier 1 operator combined with questionable mental stability and access to military weaponry makes all of us less safe and more and more of us have had enough and we are the majority.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    You seem harmless enough,
    Absolutely. I don't like killing things.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    why didn’t you join the military?

Because I can get a distilled amount of knowledge from those that have already been through it.

I can gain relationships with people that are extremely dangerous and professional.

It's chess. Not checkers.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

“Too many people smoke cigarettes for things to ever change”

I was being sarcastic. 34 or 340 really shouldn't matter.

Doors were locked. Crazy person didn't get inside. Seems pretty clear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Newtown doors were locked with the buzzer.. They denied entry to the whacko.. He shredded the steel around the lock with his AR like swiss cheese and was in within a few seconds..
    More crickets to rational dialogue that crushes the well regulated militias myth. How do you really think we can sufficiently fortify every school in the nation's doors and first floor windows to make them impervious to these?
    https://www.firequest.com/ARM-100
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 06-11-2022 at 06:47 PM.

Where’s the irony?

Fuck. The irony is the Ozzie’s turned in all their guns after port Arthur.
    And now they hunt carp with boomerangs.

Because I can get a distilled amount of knowledge from those that have already been through it.

I can gain relationships with people that are extremely dangerous and professional.

You’re clueless, you’re just like every other wannabe. These retired “operators” are laughing at you when they take your money.

Grow up. Chess not checkers, is that what they told you? I can tell you that a fire fight is chaos from experience, it’s not chess. If you’re getting training for some altercation you might experience, it is going to come out of nowhere, there will be no strategy.

You’re clueless, you’re just like every other wannabe. These retired “operators” are laughing at you when they take your money.

Grow up. Chess not checkers, is that what they told you? I can tell you that a fire fight is chaos from experience, it’s not chess.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Fuck. The irony is the Ozzie’s turned in all their guns after port Arthur.
    And now they hunt carp with boomerangs.
    Wasn’t the carp and boomerang video from the mid west?

If you’re so infatuated with your “tier 1” heroes( no one in the military calls them that), why didn’t you join the military?
    I had SEALs on my boats every single day, I never heard this “Tier 1” phrase until a bunch of gamer kids who play Call of Duty started saying it.

The fact that a spoiled rich kid like Bobby needs to keep throwing words around like this just proves how insecure he is.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I had SEALs on my boats every single day, I never heard this “Tier 1” phrase until a bunch of gamer kids who play Call of Duty started saying it.

The fact that a spoiled rich kid like Bobby needs to keep throwing words around like this just proves how insecure he is.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Almost every person that I hear talking like that never served. They also have never done any service for humanity of any kind, generally speaking. If they had been in the service they were usually POGs in the rear with the gear, essential personnel though.

Can you shoot feral carp with an AR? Whats the preferred ammo?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Can you shoot feral carp with an AR? Whats the preferred ammo?
    is there a difference shooting feral carp or pond carp?

I thought you were supposed to use dynamite to WMD pond fish..

AND there are far more animals Down Under that can kill you than in Merika

Can't remember, has this been posted yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Not to mention the drop bears which target tourists.

Volker attributes this selective behaviour to a number of factors, the most significant of which relates to Australian people’s taste for Vegemite.

“By-products of the interaction between chemicals found in Vegemite and those found in human sweat repel drop bears,” Volker says. “Most Australians eat Vegemite at least once a day, so they permanently exude these chemicals through their skin and are thus protected.”

Drop bears are also thought to be able to discern Australian accents, and seem to be less likely to attack people who have them.

Probably a good idea to pick up a class 1 semi-automatic boomerang if you ever come and visit.
    I'm feeling good about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Name:  drop-bear-image.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  48.5 KB

Fuck that shit.

I’ll eat vegemite if I have to.

Not so fuzzy and cute, are they?

Bobby’s larping is like those one day ski touring experiences and the crusty guide/fastfred local persona. Dumb shit for tourons to lap up.

In spite of all the half assed suggestions to harden our schools and put more armed cops everywhere, the MAGA crowd (and everyone else) knows full well there is no realistic way to protect all the schools, grocery stores, places of worship, malls, outdoor venues, etc from a maniac or 5 armed with the kind of weaponry and ammo any non felon can procure very quickly and easily in most states.

They feel their right to easily and almost instantly procure the ability to quickly commit that kind of mayhem outweighs the rights of innocent children and adults to be safer from that kind of mayhem. End of the day. That's the bottom line here..

Meh, if some former Military member is putting food on the table by indulging Bobby's Soldier of Fortune fantasies, well good for them.

is there a difference shooting feral carp or pond carp?
    Hard telling, lots of folks around here like to shoot carp with a bow/arrow setup. I figure an AR is the natural progression except those light bullets probably skip easy and travel a fair distance. Oops, sorry mam.

Fuck me this is cringe. The guys you're paying who probably aren't devgru/cag/24th are complete fuckwits and fleecing you to LARP around. I can tell you right now that training is all fun and games until it's actual bullets zipping past your ears, and unless you have substantial experience in combat, everything you "learned" will go out the window and you'll gum the fuck up.