• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 129 of 295 FirstFirst ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 7374
    Suicide is a Leading Cause of Death in the United States
    According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) WISQARS Leading Causes of Death Reports, in 2020:
    Suicide was the twelfth leading cause of death overall in the United States, claiming the lives of over 45,900 people.
    Suicide was the second leading cause of death among individuals between the ages of 10-14 and 25-34 , the third leading cause of death among individuals between the ages of 15-24, and the fourth leading cause of death among individuals between the ages of 35 and 44.
    There were nearly two times as many suicides (45,979) in the United States as there were homicides (24,576).

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/stat...2C900%20people.
    Guns are the easiest and most effective way to commit suicide. What happens when we reduce access to guns.. do they always find another way? Survey says no.. not always..

Decrease in suicide rates after a change of policy reducing access to firearms in adolescents: a naturalistic epidemiological study

The Relationship Between Firearm Availability and Suicide
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

For those (like me) who jumped to conclusions hearing about this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C155D2A2-3FA6-4587-92CE-260DF9B9A2D4.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	343.3 KB 
ID:	421454

https://twitter.com/moodyforelpaso/s...53rR9L_N2YEWag

It's even worse if his wife was in there dying and he strolled around the halls doing nothing, not pushing for the order to go in there and stop that shit... while his wife was in there??/ Really? Way worse..

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    It's even worse if his wife was in there dying and he strolled around the halls doing nothing, not pushing for the order to go in there and stop that shit... while his wife was in there??/ Really? Way worse..
    JFC read the link.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    JFC read the link.
    the link shows exactly what the image above shows.. the photo and "this is the husband of Eva Mirales"... called to tell him she was in tere dying or whatever. while he's strolling the halls like it's nothing of his concern.

Edit I see further down someone else says he tried to save her and they stopped him. I'm calling bullshit. No way he's acting like that if he wanted to try and save her and they stopped him.. he would be trying until they shot him if that really was his wife in there.. or he really didn't care enough JCF!!!

Calling double bullshit. If his wife was in there the rest of the cops would have made him wait outside with the other parents. No way they want that kind of potential irrational shitwhow in there with them during that altercation.. That's not Ruiz in the photo. It's someone else..
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 07-14-2022 at 09:25 AM.

Last edited by SumJongGuy; 07-14-2022 at 05:54 PM.

Someone needs to punch him in the Dick cause no way MTG is a chick.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

It’s good to see where TGR’s finest scholars like MTT, Core Shit, and Cono Este get their talking points from (other than anecdotal stories about ex-girlfriends being crazy and serious talk about the dangers of chem trails etc)

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    It’s good to see where TGR’s finest scholars like MTT, Core Shit, and Cono Este get their talking points from (other than anecdotal stories about ex-girlfriends being crazy and serious talk about the dangers of chem trails etc)
    Chem trails are making the frogs gay!!

If ever there was an example of why we need to ban assault weapons this would be it. First cops on scene, probably the only ones that could have stopped the actual shooting, were out gunned.

But no, we’re not going to make that argument because we’d rather hate on the cops some more.

Yes, they waited too long, and kids bled out, but the first cops on scene, especially the one brave one, were lit up by much superior firepower.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    If ever there was an example of why we need to ban assault weapons this would be it. First cops on scene, probably the only ones that could have stopped the actual shooting, were out gunned.

But no, we’re not going to make that argument because we’d rather hate on the cops some more.

Yes, they waited too long, and kids bled out, but the first cops on scene, especially the one brave one, were lit up by much superior firepower.

I think several of us have made that point… as well as hating on the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    I think several of us have made that point… as well as hating on the cops.
    Yeah, what’s the problem with doing both?

Yep, it's the cops who should have been and still be raising the alarm about these kinds of weapons in the hands of people like me. Instead they are profiting off of it and partaking in the spoils themselves... MURIKA!

You still haven’t revealed the evidence about all these RN nurses prescribing antidepressants to all these kids and thereby turning them into mass murderers. Why are you keeping us waiting?

Pretty sure RNs aren’t handing out psych meds.

GPs are. That sucks. These fucked up kids need psychotherapy

Psych meds without therapy is fucked up

If only there was something we could do...

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post

NP’s write prescriptions. That’s who writes mine and she’s once wrote lexapro and Xanax when my dog died. I took them for a week and it was almost the end of me. I quit and a week later got vertigo and them permanent ear ringing. That’s why I have such strong opinions on the subject.

Lots of my clients only see Np’s, I look at scripts for a living.

2nd Opinion

I had a gf put her daughter on lexapro. Lovely girl, did not need anything. We went to her family lake house and the girl never came out of her room for 4 days. She laid in bed, held her head and said something was wrong with her brain. That’s how powerful that shit is.

Last gf was the same. Both boys on Zoloft before they had a hair between their legs.

I had a gf put her daughter on lexapro. Lovely girl, did not need anything. We went to her family lake house and the girl never came out of her room for 4 days. She laid in bed, held her head and said something was wrong with her brain. That’s how powerful that shit is.

Last gf was the same. Both boys on Zoloft before they had a hair between their legs.

So RN nurses are not prescribing…

…unless they get another degree that grants them the license to prescribe.

You might as well display outrage that high school graduates are prescribing medications.

Thanks for admitting your use of dishonest arguments though. No one is surprised.

And thanks for sharing your anecdotes that grant you such medical expertise. You’re the definition of “a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing”.

JFC you’re an insufferable cunt.

No one should prescribe psych meds except a therapist. That’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it.
    And the literature proves they work better when combined with talk therapy.

They hand them out like candy. And it’s powerful shit.

I’ve tried twice. Once as a confused youth (that was with therapy, which I enjoyed) and once after our stillbirth.

Both times the pills sucked. And would rather be me than what that was making me.

Both times I was tripping balls and quit.

Wow. Lot of good info in here from trustworthy folks in the last 12 hours. Thanks fellas.

JFC you’re an insufferable cunt.

No one should prescribe psych meds except a therapist. That’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it.
    And the literature proves they work better when combined with talk therapy.

They hand them out like candy. And it’s powerful shit.

I’ve tried twice. Once as a confused youth (that was with therapy, which I enjoyed) and once after our stillbirth.

Both times the pills sucked. And would rather be me than what that was making me.

Both times I was tripping balls and quit.
    I’ll get flak for quoting you because smarter mags than me don’t like seeing your dementia brain ramblings filling up otherwise good threads. Reflect on that.

You and Cono are clowns - and when you (or in this case Cono) say stupid shit such as “RNs are prescribing antidepressants!” don’t expect to get a pass on this disingenuous and dishonest bullshit.

Lots of people are “therapists” - can they all write prescriptions?

God fucking dammit both of you don’t know fuck all and are clearly just making shit up as you go.

Wink

I’ll get flak for quoting you because smarter mags than me don’t like seeing your dementia brain ramblings filling up otherwise good threads. Reflect on that.

You and Cono are clowns
    We all need a reminder of why they're on ignore, occasionally.

You and Cono are clowns

God fucking dammit both of you don’t know fuck all and are clearly just making shit up as you go.
    I agree
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?