• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 152 of 295 FirstFirst ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 7373
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220915-114619_Instagram.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	426515

^^^ people laugh at that, but if it really was about self-defense...

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    ^^^ people laugh at that, but if it really was about self-defense...
    i don't get it. i was wondering why it was posted. what's funny about that?

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220915-114619_Instagram.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	426515
    They have a whole line. So basically, you're paying a premium to buy a piece of clothing that has been adapted to work with a lightweight IIIa vest system. Having never worn a vest or handled these duds, what's so different than wearing a lightweight vest with a hoodie over it? Not that I want to ever find out.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with this country when our solution to gun violence is, just make everyone wear a bullet proof vest, fuck me sideways

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    What in the actual fuck is wrong with this country when our solution to gun violence is, just make everyone wear a bullet proof vest, fuck me sideways
    Vests should be illegal because they nullify the advantage gained by muh 2 A rawts!. Shall not be infringed by vests..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

pans are cheaper…

fact.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    i don't get it. i was wondering why it was posted. what's funny about that?
    If you asked 100 people if they want or need a 3 pound hoody to just walk around in, you'd get 99 nos. It's so preposterous because as riser pointed out, a standard ballistic vest with a regular hoody over top would be better in every way. It would be like if McDonalds made a big mac milkshake. "You were going to have both anyway. This saves one step!"

Very few people who aren't in LE (or a criminal) think they're going to be shot at. And the gun nuts think they're going to be the ones doing the shooting and saving the day. Maybe someone should market a concealed diaper for when they actually piss their pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    If you asked 100 people if they want or need a 3 pound hoody to just walk around in, you'd get 99 nos. It's so preposterous because as riser pointed out, a standard ballistic vest with a regular hoody over top would be better in every way. It would be like if McDonalds made a big mac milkshake. "You were going to have both anyway. This saves one step!"

Very few people who aren't in LE (or a criminal) think they're going to be shot at. And the gun nuts think they're going to be the ones doing the shooting and saving the day. Maybe someone should market a concealed diaper for when they actually piss their pants.
    Depends.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Depends.
    Tactical Depends (tm)

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Tactical Depends (tm)
    “When Shit Hits the Fan”

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    I agree with the above 100%.
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Yup. Butt get Tactical Depends.

If only there was a good 3 year old with a gun to prevent this.

https://apnews.com/article/cf9dac0d2...233d23bf894360

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Get the diamond plate bling bling one..

belongs in the POS Humans thread. The shitbag tried to blame it on an “unknown black male” Fucking racists. They annoy me. See, there’s another thread.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    belongs in the POS Humans thread. The shitbag tried to blame it on an “unknown black male” Fucking racists. They annoy me. See, there’s another thread.
    Waterbury, VT is a special place. The guy is even old enough to have known it when it was a lot grittier.

Well there was, spread the sickness to Russia.
    At least 13 people were killed, including nine children, when a gunman wearing a T-shirt with a red swastika opened fire on Monday in a school in the central Russian city of Izhevsk, Russia’s Investigative Committee reported. The gunman, reportedly armed with two weapons, also killed himself.

Among the dead were a school security guard and two schoolteachers.

The attack occurred at School No. 88 in Izhevsk, the capital of the Udmurt Republic, a region in central Russia west of the Ural mountains. The head of the Udmurt Republic, Alexander Brechalov, said that 23 people were injured — including 20 children.

Russia’s Investigative Committee identified the gunman as Artem Kazantsev, a 34-year-old local resident and former student at the school. Investigators were searching his residence.

Brechalov told reporters that Kazantsev was registered with a psycho-neurological clinic.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

I hope it passes, good luck.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

I don't see the need to prohibit hi-cap mags if those other measures are in place. As for registration, it should not apply to bolt action and pump long guns that do not use detachable magazines. There should be a safety/certification requirement for all firearms. Pistols and semi-auto long guns should be registered, as well as any detachable magazine. The police should not be the keepers of registration. It should be held with an appropriate state executive branch and police departments should not be allowed to surf the database willy nilly, it should require authorization from the state attorneys office on an open investigation. There should be a kill switch that locks the database in the event of martial law so that it can not be used in a blanket manner.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I don't see the need to prohibit hi-cap mags if those other measures are in place. As for registration, it should not apply to bolt action and pump long guns that do not use detachable magazines. There should be a safety/certification requirement for all firearms. Pistols and semi-auto long guns should be registered, as well as any detachable magazine. The police should not be the keepers of registration. It should be held with an appropriate state executive branch and police departments should not be allowed to surf the database willy nilly, it should require authorization from the state attorneys office on an open investigation. There should be a kill switch that locks the database in the event of martial law so that it can not be used in a blanket manner.
    Disagree in the high capacity magazines.. Nobody "needs" more than 10 rounds on board for anything purely related to home or personal defense. I'd like to see the access to and permission to carry a handgun MUCH MORE "WELL REGULATED". With that comes the very high penalty for being caught carrying a loaded handgun anywhere off your property. If you're going to the range good for you.. buy the ammo there and leave it there. Your handgun stays unloaded at all times unless you actually are granted a carry permit.. for a high risk job like repo or security... also if you have a restraining order against a violent stalker.. If you're just a chicken shit tough shit..

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Disagree in the high capacity magazines.. Nobody "needs" more than 10 rounds on board for anything purely related to home or personal defense. I'd like to see the access to and permission to carry a handgun MUCH MORE "WELL REGULATED". With that comes the very high penalty for being caught carrying a loaded handgun anywhere off your property. If you're going to the range good for you.. buy the ammo there and leave it there. Your handgun stays unloaded at all times unless you actually are granted a carry permit.. for a high risk job like repo or security... also if you have a restraining order against a violent stalker.. If you're just a chicken shit tough shit..
    Registration obviates the need for prohibition. Let people own whatever they want as long as it's registered. Repeal that 1986 bullshit about machine guns. Anyone willing to register and demonstrate qualifications should be allowed to possess. Obviously certain items should have restrictions on where they can be used.

Registration should apply to firearms or it doesn't -- we all know what happens when one of these rules gets parsed by some subdivision of firearm characteristics. It will not work.

I find the big brother part of the notion of who has access to the info to be a little silly. The authority, whoever it may be, needs to actually have authority. Similarly to above...parsing that authority out will only make it ineffective. [altho maybe that's the point of the argumentation: to create problem structures that end up not actually working ("See? It doesn't work!")]

"kill switch" & "martial law"? jfc, that's cuckoo..paranoia is real