• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 290 291 292 293 294 295
Results 7,351 to 7,373 of 7373
    nice try
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

SB with the embarrassing “I’ve never been outside my own country” take.

He should meet up ski with Leroy and post a TR.

Mom and dad going to jail for giving their kid is a move in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I thought carrying a firearm/having quick access to a firearm was the ultimate way to control a situation. Especially in self defense and defense of others and freedom. Doesn't 2a give the right to do this?
    Huh? how is me carrying a gun an attempt to control you?

You could only call it an attempt to control you where I to useit in valid self defense against you. in which case, yea, you're right, whenyou choose to willingly do bodily harm to someone else, you waive your right to have them not do you harm protecting themselves. This is how self defense works.

Surely gun control foryou is about an attempt to control me and my choices and my behavior right?

Any other questions about basic reality you need help with?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    If it involves you being so triggered your reading comprehension disapears, i'd say so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    lol. What’s wrong with my reading comprehension, genious?
    Hey genious! You still owe me a reply on this.

Signs limiting speed on the highway trigger LeRoi into an anti government control rant.

Illegal Immigrants Can Possess Guns under 2A, Federal Judge Rules

A judge this month dropped gun charges against an illegal migrant in Illinois, sparking further debate about the rights associated with the Second Amendment.

U.S. District Court Judge Sharon Coleman of the Northern District of Illinois referenced lower court rulings in dismissing firearm possession charges against Heriberto Carbajal-Flores, who was illegally or unlawfully in the United States when he possessed a handgun in the Little Village neighborhood of Chicago on June 1, 2020.

"The Court finds that Carbajal-Flores' criminal record, containing no improper use of a weapon, as well as the non-violent circumstances of his arrest do not support a finding that he poses a risk to public safety such that he cannot be trusted to use a weapon responsibly and should be deprived of his Second Amendment right to bear arms in self-defense," Coleman, who was appointed under President Barack Obama, wrote in her eight-page ruling filed March 8.

Carbajal-Flores was charged under Title 18 of U.S. Criminal Code, which legally disallows undocumented individuals to possess firearms and ammunition "or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce."

Carbajal-Flores "has consistently adhered to and fulfilled all the stipulated conditions of his release," the ruling says, adding that he is gainfully employed and has no new arrests or outstanding warrants.
    The court previously denied two motions by Carbajal-Flores to dismiss charges. The first time was on April 13, 2022, and the second on December 19, 2022—about six months after the U.S. Supreme Court voted 6-3 to strike down a 100-year-old New York law requiring that individuals show "proper cause" to get a license to carry a firearm outside a home, stemming from the 2022 ruling in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. et al v. Bruen, Superintendent of New York State Police, et al.

https://www.newsweek.com/undocumente...-rules-1880806

The people who want everyone to be armed are raging about a good guy with a gun. Merica

Hey genious! You still owe me a reply on this.
    What I can do for you is take a gooey shit on a paper plate, put a birthday candle and a plastic spork in it, and give it to you when you attempt to commemorate the day of your birth? Would you like that?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    The people who want everyone to be armed are raging about a good guy with a gun. Merica
    Who are these people who want everyone to be armed? Do you really think anyone cares if you go unarmed? I mean, I've been told by a cop I should be carrying before, but thats more of a public service announcement than a desire to control other people and make them be armed because you just can't cope with the fact they choose to be unarmed. I think everyone is just fine with you being unarmed. In fact, most anti gun people make me really glad they aren't armed. In fact, all you fudds should lead the way and get rid of your guns.

stay classy kraken…

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    A judge this month dropped gun charges against an illegal migrant in Illinois, sparking further debate about the rights associated with the Second Amendment.

U.S. District Court Judge Sharon Coleman of the Northern District of Illinois referenced lower court rulings in dismissing firearm possession charges against Heriberto Carbajal-Flores, who was illegally or unlawfully in the United States when he possessed a handgun in the Little Village neighborhood of Chicago on June 1, 2020.

"The Court finds that Carbajal-Flores' criminal record, containing no improper use of a weapon, as well as the non-violent circumstances of his arrest do not support a finding that he poses a risk to public safety such that he cannot be trusted to use a weapon responsibly and should be deprived of his Second Amendment right to bear arms in self-defense," Coleman, who was appointed under President Barack Obama, wrote in her eight-page ruling filed March 8.

Carbajal-Flores was charged under Title 18 of U.S. Criminal Code, which legally disallows undocumented individuals to possess firearms and ammunition "or to receive any firearm or ammunition which has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce."

Carbajal-Flores "has consistently adhered to and fulfilled all the stipulated conditions of his release," the ruling says, adding that he is gainfully employed and has no new arrests or outstanding warrants.
    The court previously denied two motions by Carbajal-Flores to dismiss charges. The first time was on April 13, 2022, and the second on December 19, 2022—about six months after the U.S. Supreme Court voted 6-3 to strike down a 100-year-old New York law requiring that individuals show "proper cause" to get a license to carry a firearm outside a home, stemming from the 2022 ruling in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. et al v. Bruen, Superintendent of New York State Police, et al.

https://www.newsweek.com/undocumente...-rules-1880806
    Kind of seems besides the real point? I mean, I kind of think the right to self defense is a civil right, but this more points to the desperate need for immigration reform. It seems like both R and D politicians are determined to make the crisis worse, as long as they do so in basically opposite ways than each other, but regardless, we can't really operate as a society with just tons of illegal immigrants as the norm. Its exploitative to them to have them labor here with no real avenue to legal residence, and unfair to the american people and just destructive to the country as a whole. Obviously, an attempt to actually secure the border, needs to be paired with an attempt to actually open the process to process immigrants legally. Both aspects are broken and in need of money. The gun aspect of this is besides the point.

A proposal for compromise: everyone turns in their guns to be melted down, but we use the metal to build a giant wall on the southern border.

Nice try but that would be closing the barn door after all the terrorists are already in.
    watch out for snakes

What I can do for you is take a gooey shit on a paper plate, put a birthday candle and a plastic spork in it, and give it to you when you attempt to commemorate the day of your birth? Would you like that?
    Nice Leroy. Your apparent campaign to fully destroy any possible shred of credibility here has shifted into high gear, and it has worked beyond all expectations. That response was above and beyond. Luck with your pathetic life.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    A proposal for compromise: everyone turns in their guns to be melted down, but we use the metal to build a giant wall on the southern border.
    Who’s going to build your wall?
    https://youtu.be/LZkAoosVLkA?si=bZFSFW0dheEPoBEb

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Who’s going to build your wall?
    https://youtu.be/LZkAoosVLkA?si=bZFSFW0dheEPoBEb

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    We can get Remington to do it. They'll have a bunch of otherwise unemployed laborers.

This is a perfect example of good legislation. Everybody involved will hate it. You want a wall? Then no guns for you! You want no guns? Then we'll build that damn wall!

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    This is a perfect example of good legislation. Everybody involved will hate it. You want a wall? Then no guns for you! You want no guns? Then we'll build that damn wall!
    so in both scenarios the wall gets built?

seems to me the people with the guns would keep their guns and then use them to protect themselves from whatever perceived threat the non existent wall was supposed to?
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Nice Leroy. Your apparent campaign to fully destroy any possible shred of credibility here has shifted into high gear, and it has worked beyond all expectations. That response was above and beyond. Luck with your pathetic life.
    Hey you made this personal loooooooong before I did. I at least try to make it entertaining. Really not worried about your opinion about me. Or anything.

Ive been saying for years we should give ar 15s to all illegal aliens.

Thanks for showing you're not capable of any sort of actual thought about any of this.

Ive been saying for years we should give ar 15s to all illegal aliens.

Thanks for showing you're not capable of any sort of actual thought about any of this.
    I appreciate your sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    And the existence of people who want guns, and, find the 'build a wall' idea to be stupid and simplistic? they're just screwed. like I already said, think both the D and R methods of dealing with immigration are making the problem worse, but in opposite ways, and we need a comprehensive sollution that creates a legal means for entering america as well as excludes people from entering illegally. If we could allow the vast majority of people to enter legally, then it would actually be possible to police and observe theborder enough to actually 'close the border'.

BUt its impossible to do that if theres just massive hoards of people crossing illegally and smoehow the definition of 'compassion' has become, freely letthem com in illegally so that they can be exploited by businesses using undocumented labor because its cheaper and osha doesn't apply. Clearly, we should just 'build a wall'.

Fucking morons. You think you are doing a parody of smoothbrained morons, but in fact, thats just the cognitive level you're at, to think up shit like this as worth saying.

We, at the very least, should be arming the illegal aliens when they cross the border.