• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 114 of 295 FirstFirst ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    If you have enough balls to talk shit about selling cars... then you have enough balls to realize I make more money off one car than he does all month.

"Mr. Treehorn draws a lot of water in this town. You don't draw shit Lebowski..."

I don't know if that's right or wrong, but I definitely don't work as hard for my money as Dunfee does. At the end of the day... That's called intelligence.
    There are people who sell, and have sold, cars and I count some as friends Bobby stupid, and then there are car salesman like you Bobby stupid who think they are oh so so smart until they read the letter of the law and realize they were stupid. Right prohibited person? Realize you did an illegal transfer yet?

Seeing how this thread is going

I have not heard of anything mass or drive by shootings with this sort of thing. But it’s out there.
    There are hundreds of companies making this stuff
    Enjoy.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

If you have enough balls to talk shit about selling cars... then you have enough balls to realize I make more money off one car than he does all month.

"Mr. Treehorn draws a lot of water in this town. You don't draw shit Lebowski..."

I don't know if that's right or wrong, but I definitely don't work as hard for my money as Dunfee does. At the end of the day... That's called intelligence.
    When have I ever talked shit about you selling cars (beyond standard car jokes)?
    I'm just saying "I make more money than you" is a piss poor argument. It's like saying someone is ugly - it can be true, but it's not on topic and is basically you giving up.

Bobby demands we mags kiss his ass because he hooks up mags with cars. So he says. And free VIN searches that cost him nothing. His shit don't smell bro. Bite me.

Anyway, every time I hear "Slippery Slope" I want to puke.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Geez I get up in the middle of the night far an emergency dump. And this is all there is?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    LOL. If nothing else, you are consistent. My guess is you do ok financially but probably middle of the pack relative to other TGR posters. Hence the need to state in multiple threads that you make a ton of money.
    I don't care about the other posters. Just want to let Dunfee know I make more money than he does.

Just some context for him when he's making fun of car sales. I guess some of you don't like to be teased about your incomes.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    When have I ever talked shit about you selling cars (beyond standard car jokes)?.
    It was a direct response to Dunfee. No one else.

If you are going to talk shit. Be prepared to get some shit talk in return.

Why is everyone such a little bitch here?

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Bobby demands we mags kiss his ass because he hooks up mags with cars. So he says. And free VIN searches that cost him nothing. His shit don't smell bro. Bite me.
    Look at all the helpers he's got when people aren't nice!

See. Money isn't everything.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    There are people who sell, and have sold, cars and I count some as friends Bobby stupid, and then there are car salesman like you Bobby stupid who think they are oh so so smart until they read the letter of the law and realize they were stupid. Right prohibited person? Realize you did an illegal transfer yet?
    Back to the weed thing. No one cares. (read that again). Fortunately, I made the healthy decision and switched to booze. Not only that! I gifted all my firearms to my brother! No need for paperwork or a FFL.

Must've hit a nerve with your income. Lol.

I get it. Times must be tough for people in your pay grade.

You should go interview at a Toyota or Chevy store. Go make some real money. It might make you less angry to have some extra financial freedom.
    Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 06-21-2022 at 05:36 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

I mean, you say I have thin skin, yet you're the one responding to every post. Put the bourbon down and go for a walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I guess if you judge your value and worth by $ then sure. And you indisputably deserve the company that it buys you.
    One of the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    I mean, you say I have thin skin, yet you're the one responding to every post. Put the bourbon down and go for a walk.
    JFC. You guys are something else.

Is it hard to be so clueless that you completely disregard the douchebag that's talking shit?

Oh I get it. He's on your side, so it's all good. Lol.

This place is chock full of integrity.

Now go sell the underbody coat to grandma so you don’t get stuck with the steaknives at month end Bobby silverspoon
    I make more money than you do. Lol.
    All of butthurt mags.

How about we stop deifying the military, cops and the weapon that symbolizes them. The AR-15 type rifle.

And let's make it a little harder to get, all you gun kooks can keep your guns. IDGAF about them if y'all are as responsible as you say you are with them.

Now back to bitching

^^^^So no substance to the everyone should be able to carry guns argument as predicated.. Just childish memes.. " ITS MUH RAWT BECUZ IM RICH!". Got it lolz..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    How about we stop deifying the military, cops and the weapon that symbolizes them. The AR-15 type rifle.
    It's been said that the evagelicals who see God as some authoritarian cop like figure who punishes bad people likewise see cops as godlike..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Back to the weed thing. No one cares. (read that again). Fortunately, I made the healthy decision and switched to booze. Not only that! I gifted all my firearms to my brother! No need for paperwork or a FFL.

Must've hit a nerve with your income. Lol.

I get it. Times must be tough for people in your pay grade.

You should go interview at a Toyota or Chevy store. Go make some real money. It might make you less angry to have some extra financial freedom.
    Rich bitch is up early stepping on rakes, proving me right. Jump a little higher next time bobby stupid, now get out on the lot and move some metal!

Rich bitch is up early stepping on rakes, proving me right. Jump a little higher next time bobby stupid, now get out on the lot and move some metal!
    You and your friends are fun. Melt down from one post.

Awww, Bobby’s off to the land of make believe this morning now that he can’t LARP with his toys.

Whatever you say bud. Tell another knee slapper about under coatings... That should make you feel better about yourself!

Calling it undercoat is one of those magazine/clip things isn’t it? What do the people with real knowledge call it Bobby? Triple layer protection trucoat?

I guess making lots of money is a good justification for posting six times already today on a ski forum while living in Nashville.

“I take my two weeks in Aspen” Stainless. Power move.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    ^^^^So no substance to the everyone should be able to carry guns argument as predicated.. Just childish memes.. " ITS MUH RAWT BECUZ IM RICH!". Got it lolz..
    That’s exactly what the gun laws are supposed to do. Raise the price of admission.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Calling it undercoat is one of those magazine/clip things isn’t it? What do the people with real knowledge call it Bobby? Triple layer protection trucoat?
    See. Don't you feel better now?

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I guess making lots of money is a good justification for posting six times already today on a ski forum while living in Nashville.

“I take my two weeks in Aspen” Stainless. Power move.
    One of the boys.

I don't care about the other posters. Just want to let Dunfee know
    I'm just here to enjoy the cellphones. And the ironing of the cellphones. Sofa king many cellphones. Thanks for your dedication.

When do yall actually start focusing on changing the current gun laws?

Seems a lot of time is wasted on me...

*GASP*... Could it be you don't really give a shit?

It is fun to derail the chest beaters in this thread.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).