• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 231 of 295 FirstFirst ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 7373
    Banditos MC v Water Dogs MC over disrespect. If we could get to the point where only criminals had guns I'd call that success.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

“My friends who ride bikes together are better than your friends that ride bikes together”
    Is there anything more childish than a biker gang?

I got invited by a member of the Iron Horseman to go out for beers on a Friday after midnight at his biker bar roadhouse once. Took the wife. Biker gangs are criminal enterprises whose members ride choppers. Unless a van is a better vehicle to move drugs and stolen goods IME.

No shit they’re criminal enterprises. But really they’re just immature babies who wear the same vests as their buds

My host offered to have one of the immature babies in the club beat someone up for me if I ever had the need. He said some of his "Brothers" wake up every day wanting to beat someone up for sport.
    Psycho.

Reason 79073947503457 why everyone should be carrying guns everywhere all the time. What could possibly go wrong?? I wanna be able to protect myself when ThOsE cRaZy PeOpLe lose THEIR temper.. Sounds reasonable no??
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

It really doesn't take a whole lot of situational awareness to steer clear of outlaw biker gangs. I stop to watch late night street races in the city for the same reason.

If only there was something we could do...

There might be 1 percenters out there but they don’t shoot each other up at rallies in New Mexico or at the fucking Twin Peaks in Waco. Clowns.
    Last edited by Jong Lafitte; 05-28-2023 at 06:12 PM.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Georgia gun shop owner shutters store after mass shootings https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ldre-rcna87116

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    There might be 1 percenters out there but they don’t shoot each other up at rallies in New Mexico or at the fucking Twin Peaks in Waco. Clowns.
    Name:  gettyimages-1228460156-bf68b69a3a3fe861c7e915fed38f4226d8333f56.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  448.3 KB
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

https://apnews.com/article/228bb5f46...f4f1653b73e480

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee’s administration accused the National Rifle Association of wanting to use involuntary commitment laws “to round up mentally ill people and deprive them of other liberties,” according to documents drafted by the Republican’s staffers as part of their initial attempt to pass a gun control proposal earlier this year.

The memos, provided by Lee’s office as part of a public records request, reveal a rare criticism of the powerful gun lobby made by the Republican governor. Lee has previously praised the NRA’s efforts to protect the Second Amendment but has since faced opposition from the group as he works to pass gun control legislation in response to a deadly Nashville school shooting that took place in late March.

So far, Lee has proposed keeping firearms away from people who could harm themselves or others. He’s currently facing pushback from both the GOP-dominant General Assembly and firearms rights advocacy groups, including the NRA, that are wary of loosening gun laws in ruby red Tennessee. The NRA’s opposition is particularly notable because the group was a crucial player in Lee’s successful push in 2021 to pass a law that allows people 21 and older to carry handguns without a permit in Tennessee.

The 13%ers were killing it last weekend in Chicago.

https://abc7chicago.com/amp/chicago-...imes/13318549/

Quote Originally Posted by ikonfreewasatch View Post
    The 13%ers were killing it last weekend in Chicago.
    Did you mean to sound so racist when you said that?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Biggest cunt in the PR.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

If only there was something we could do...

Seemingly close call in fucking Tahoe City of all places - in case there was any doubt this shit can happen anywhere. I can’t even imagine seeing someone carrying this shit around here. Let alone what he was planning. The new Little Mermaid was playing at the theater. Assholes.

Name:  IMG_0861.JPG
Views: 373
Size:  164.1 KB

https://goldrushcam.com/sierrasuntim...n-suspects-car

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    Did you mean to sound so racist when you said that?
    just stating facts bro. Do facts trigger you?

The fact is that the guns in Chicago come from shitty red states where siblings have sex and then vote for Trump. Were your parents brother and sister too?

Triggered!

i bet you are. do you think people take this account more seriously than your other one? seems like the quality of the content is pretty similar so why bother?

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Seemingly close call in fucking Tahoe City of all places - in case there was any doubt this shit can happen anywhere. I can’t even imagine seeing someone carrying this shit around here. Let alone what he was planning. The new Little Mermaid was playing at the theater. Assholes.

Honestly, that looks a lot like what the dope growing kids i grew up with toted around in the back cabs of their trucks. The only thing missing is a few lbs of weed and an Argentinian Dogo.

Hey, I’m just stating facts (using white supremacist lingo), don’t judge me!

The fact is that the guns in Chicago come from shitty red states where siblings have sex and then vote for Trump. Were your parents brother and sister too?

i bet you are. do you think people take this account more seriously than your other one? seems like the quality of the content is pretty similar so why bother?

LOL

I LOL at your LOL and raise you a WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by ikonfreewasatch View Post
    just stating facts bro. Do facts trigger you?
    Pizza cutter. All edge, no point

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post

Someone else can keep the gun but I'd take the pills. I'd be set for life. Dunno what they are but after trying a few I'd figure it out.