• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 137 of 295 FirstFirst ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Defensive shootings happen far more frequently than mass shootings.
    Mass shootings that have been stopped by the mythical Good Guy with a Gun? .0001%???
    You move goalposts quite well or perhaps you did not understand the statement.

https://www.thetrace.org/2022/06/def...uys-with-guns/

However there is this as a data point:
    Shortly after 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, police officers in Upper Macungie Township in Pennsylvania responded to a call about a man in cardiac arrest, only to find an even more frightening scene: the young man lying in his house with a 15-foot snake coiled around his throat. As Fox29 reported, the middle of the snake was wrapped around the neck of the 28-year-old victim, giving officers access to the animal’s head. According to Lieutenant Peter Nickischer, one officer was able to shoot the slithery assailant in the head and pull the victim to safety. The victim received emergency medical treatment from the officers and was taken to the hospital in an unknown condition. Authorities said that the snake was a pet and that officers found multiple other snake enclosures in the man’s home. “One of the officers described it as ‘right out of a horror movie,’” Nickischer said.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Did any of these work trucks with Trump stickers have tool boxes in the back?

Every post you make just solidifies that you are literally the dumbest motherfucker ever. Not one news story you posted links to mentions anything about work trucks with Trump stickers you stupid fucking moron. As a matter of fact the last link you posted says most of the shootings are "unsolved and a lot are gang related", again no mention of work trucks with Trump stickers. If you have to make shit up to fit your narrative then your narrative is shit you dumb fucking retard.

Btw, I live in an area where a lot of people have Trump stickers on their trucks with tool boxes in the back and we have ZERO shootings, maybe you should think about moving your kids out of that fucking shithole you live in.
    Here's one from yesterday Work truck check.. Tool box CHECK. MURIKA!!

'Unlawful.' Viral video shows latest moment of road rage on North Carolina roads

Nothing could be worse than living in the shithole by you.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Shooting...not check
    Trump sticker... not check
    and there's no tool box in the back.

Carry on you lying dumbfuck.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

That snake story from Upper Macungie pretty much confirms the, “when all you have is a hammer…” hypothesis of gun ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Shooting...not check
    Trump sticker... not check
    and there's no tool box in the back.

Carry on you lying dumbfuck.
    Too many witnesses to pull a gun. Even you trumptards aren't that stupid..

Whatever you say sheriff, I'll own shit for brains on occasion for sure but the guy standing behind the sheriff's probably you..

Name:  92FC2273-DB0D-4883-8198-3923D5114AF8.jpeg
Views: 230
Size:  56.8 KB
    Last edited by SB; 07-22-2022 at 05:33 AM.
    watch out for snakes

Took my Ya'll Queda Vanilla ISIS 'Merikan Taliban Gravy Seals are everything that's wrong with America in a NUTshell rant to Polyass where this entire discussion belongs.

Another Good Guy with a Gun

Just for Bobby:

A New York corrections officer has been charged in the killing of a Bronx teen, who was shot in the face in an incident where a toy gun featured in a recent TikTok trend may have played a role in his death.

Raymond Chaluisant, 18, was found unconscious and unresponsive with a gunshot wound to the face from a weapon fired by Dion Middleton, who was off duty, in the Bronx near the intersection of the Cross Bronx Expressway and Morris Avenue at around 1:35 a.m. Thursday, a New York Police Department spokesperson told The Washington Post.

After police found him in a friend’s car about a half-mile away from the scene of the shooting, Chaluisant was transferred to St. Barnabas Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Middleton, 45, was arrested and charged with murder, manslaughter and criminal possession of a weapon.

A spokesperson with the Correction Officers’ Benevolent Association, the union that represents him, did not immediately respond to a request for comment early Friday. It’s unclear whether Middleton has an attorney.

There was no evidence as of early Friday that Chaluisant fired or aimed the toy gun at Middleton before the corrections officer shot and killed the teen, authorities said.

Chaluisant’s older sister, Jiraida Esquilin, told the New York Daily News that her brother was taking part in a water-gun fight with some friends on a hot summer night.

“They were just having fun,” said Esquilin, 29. “It’s a new nerf gun that shoots water. The whole neighborhood was having a water gun fight. It was 90 degrees.”

The amped-up toy water guns have been popular in recent months thanks to the “Orbeez Challenge” on TikTok, which encourages users to buy Orbeez soft gel or water balls, load them in airsoft guns and fire them at people when they least expect it. Some of the videos posted on TikTok and YouTube since the spring, which have gotten millions of views, show young people firing the toy guns from moving vehicles.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    What a stupid post. You have time to delete it still.
    Delete your account instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Just for Bobby:
    Ya, no comment and taking the 5th here. High school graduation summer a friend of mine modified his windshield washer pump to shoot water out of the front of his Chevy Chevette. He'd cruise around parking lots spraying random people. They usually just acted confused and looked up at the sky.. But I do recall being in the car with him more than once when we got chased by some angry giant dude.. These days, no just no.. Good way to get shot..

These TikToc Orbeez, Airsoft, etc challenges make me long for the simpler days of yore when kids just ate laundry detergent.

Own your fail. ~Jer~

In related news, paramedics nationwide are being furloughed after bystander successfully saves choking restaurant patron by performing heimlich.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    In related news, paramedics nationwide are being furloughed after bystander successfully saves choking restaurant patron by performing heimlich.
    You serious Clark?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    I am continually baffled by the gun enthusiasts wanting to live in a world that requires major lockdowns in public spaces.

Do they love our current TSA process that much that they think it should be extended to every place one might want to go in town?

As long as we get to carry bangbangsticks, it’s totally worth it to live in a prison?
    Suggesting a hospital, or whatever, needs to be prepared for an active shooter, or may need armed security guards, does not mean you want to live like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Suggesting a hospital, or whatever, needs to be prepared for an active shooter, or may need armed security guards, does not mean you want to live like that.

Resisting most any kind of reasonable restrictions on firearm purchases such as age says to me that yes indeed the gun nuts do want to live like that.

you stupid fuck, most have guards (and often loitering cops) and a plan. But that isn’t the same level that our antifa fearing senile ammosexuals from down south want

Resisting most any kind of reasonable restrictions on firearm purchases such as age says to me that yes indeed the gun nuts do want to live like that.
    It doesn’t make you a gun nut to suggest more security someplace essential.

Curious - does any other 1st world nation (pending) have on-going issues with mass shooter events at hospitals?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlMega View Post
    Curious - does any other 1st world nation (pending) have on-going issues with mass shooter events at hospitals?
    Does Ukraine count?

Yet another mass shooting that won’t get any attention:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/22/u...tate-park.html

It doesn’t make you a gun nut to suggest more security someplace essential.

Why in the name of Dog should a Hospital need armed security? Oh, right too many assholes with guns that should not have them.

Why in the name of Dog should a Hospital need armed security? Oh, right too many assholes with guns that should not have them.
    hospitals, schools, state parks, military bases, libraries, factories, shopping malls everything needs to be further armored at a cost of trillions so limp dick middle aged dickheads can have their comfort guns. The stupid is the point

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    hospitals, schools, state parks, military bases, libraries, factories, shopping malls everything needs to be further armored at a cost of trillions so limp dick middle aged dickheads can have their comfort guns. The stupid is the point
    Isn't that like everwhere in America ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Yet another mass shooting that won’t get any attention:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/22/u...tate-park.html
    Is my sarcasm meter not working, or are you overlooking the small detail that you linked to an article in one of the biggest newspapers in the country?

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app