• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 94 of 295 FirstFirst ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Would you get your Tier 1 operator to back you up? Fucking troll that’s all you are

You’re a coward because you hide behind your wealth and lack the humanity to do anything but serve yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I've probably ran 10k carfaxes for this ungrateful community.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    That’s quite the accomplishment, I’m sure you’ve changed and saved a lot of lives. Such sacrifice is unheard of.

That’s quite the accomplishment, I’m sure you’ve changed and saved a lot of lives. Such sacrifice is unheard of.

Quiet professional.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Some humility would suit you well right now.

I truly appreciate your service in both the military, and the public health sector, but this is an ugly look for you. Time to break contact, friend.

It’s a lot less ugly than gun worship and ostentatious displays of wealth

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    It’s a lot less ugly than gun worship and ostentatious displays of wealth
    Didn't say it was. Stay in your lane

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Some humility would suit you well right now.

I truly appreciate your service in both the military, and the public health sector, but this is an ugly look for you. Time to break contact, friend.
    BS is the one being the insufferable cunt

Didn't say it was. Stay in your lane
    My lane?

I’ll post my opinion if I want. Feel free to put me on ignore if it’s too much for your delicate sensibilities.

As far as the tier 1 operators - who cares if they're getting paid well to let Jimmy Rich Boy pretend to think he has some level of "special forces" training.
    Like seriously, these guys are on gov paychecks most of the time, not exactly making bank while in the service.
    Bobby - you better be bringing a Lambo for him to do donuts in or you hate freedom.

My lane?

I’ll post my opinion if I want. Feel free to put me on ignore if it’s too much for your delicate sensibilities.
    You first. You're clearly more bothered by my sticking up for a friend than I am by you.

Not at all “bothered”. That’s your mistake right there. Check your own pulse.

If you aren't bothered, why did you feel the need to stick your nose in?

Do something productive with your life instead. All you do is post the same drivel all day.

If you aren't bothered, why did you feel the need to stick your nose in?

Do something productive with your life instead. All you do is post the same drivel all day.
    This is a public thread in the basement of a ski forum. I don’t feel the need to meet the threshold of “I’m bothered” in order to post an opinion - especially an opinion that was directed at BS but triggered (aka bothered) you enough to reply.

I don’t meet your behavior standards. I hope my lack of concern about that is obvious.

This is a public thread in the basement of a ski forum. I don’t feel the need to meet the threshold of “I’m bothered” in order to post an opinion l.

I don’t meet your behavior standards. I hope my lack of concern about that is obvious.
    Ok, guy. You're right.

2025 predictions.. Someone here's little jewel steals their hog/carp hunting gear and shoots up the private school they thought was immune from the gun violence faced by us unwashed masses..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I appreciate the Carfax bobby. And while I don't agree with everything you say, Id have a drink with you in IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I appreciate the Carfax bobby. And while I don't agree with everything you say, Id have a drink with you in IRL.
    I should also give Bobby props for at least trying to have a discussion about the problems and suggesting solutions. Everyone else who wants free access to military style weaponry just ran away when it became apparent that us (everyone not a felon.... YET) having access to these means there will be more and more of this.. End of story.. We have to give them up to greatly reduce the odds of this shit happening on any given day. Bobby's still trying to have a civil discussion about it. That's actually pretty cool IMHO..

If only there was something we could do...

Bobby’s idea to make all assault rifles nfa items is a great idea. Unfortunately that’s an absolute non starter for the GQP.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Bobby’s idea to make all assault rifles nfa items is a great idea. Unfortunately that’s an absolute non starter for the GQP.
    Yeah, seems reasonable doesn't it? That's why it won't pass. As the owner of an AR, even I wouldn't oppose it. Hell, I already have one tax stamp. What's another gonna hurt?

I'd like to see the NFA weapons tiered and the process tweaked a bit. It's a perfectly rational suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Yeah, seems reasonable doesn't it? That's why it won't pass. As the owner of an AR, even I wouldn't oppose it. Hell, I already have one tax stamp. What's another gonna hurt?
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I'd like to see the NFA weapons tiered and the process tweaked a bit. It's a perfectly rational suggestion.
    Isn't that pretty much how it was under Brady and before the madness of Hellier? i.e. under The Brady Bill folks with the credentials could still get stuff like that, must not EVERYBODY/ANYBODY in real time... I want with my buddy when he bought an AK clone and a shitload of ammo at a gun show the week before Brady took effect. It's still insane to me how easy that was..

Does it really matter what I pay for the entertainment?
    Not to this thread, economics are always relative anyway. So it's drift. But I keep track of various parts of the NALIC for other reasons. I won't be offended if you just wanna PM me.

It's one of our biggest non-essential service industrial complexes: skiing, guitar, piano duets, bagpipes, basic bike maintenance, boomarang carving, birdhouse design, care and feeding of scythers, base-running, wheelies, catfishing, website color selection, wok cookery, kite boarding, day-trading, essential oils and NFT sales, soap sculpting, LARPing (sometimes with dice), numerology, pole dancing, scyther capture, calligraphy for certificates...there's a lesson for everyone. Do yours include a certificate? It's a nice premium offering. I may have contact info if you want to up your game there.

On topic, another vote for classing semi-autos with easily replaced mags alongside Thompsons. Ease up on suppressors, even, if anyone cares. Because no one does.
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post

Buy a gun. Learn how to use it. Practice often!
    Carry it with you everywhere you go
    This fucking video really spells out the issue with the AR-15, checking all the boxes!

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    BS is the one being the insufferable cunt
    I said early on his contribution would devolve into a statement similar to "I'm rich and have a huge dong...yadda yadda Carfax...". We're there.

It's fine, it's even mildly entertaining for a little while. I will say his schtick is getting tires at this point.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    F*, Charles -

Why did they arrive without body armour ?
    I believe I wrote it two weeks ago - if I was working in Response-to-violence ( / 'law enforcement' / "Public Safety" ), the second thing I would purchase would be body armor - submitted for reimbursement ;

Uvalde seems to be a model example of Murphy's law - until Bortac assumed Incident Command...

let's give the 'active shooter' pranter a rest
    ( clearly municipal law enforcement is not reliable.
    how does a town of 16000 have a school district police department (?) W.T. ... )

I apologize to the children -

it appears this is the price we pay to live in a society of assault weapons.

skiJ
    These guys were part of the full time SWAT team and had just finished their workout in the gym. They were gathered around a table having lineup, not in uniform yet, and heard the call on the radio. Fortunately the police station was fairly close to Trolley Square so they went in with their guns, but no armor. It was the right choice and probably saved a life or two. The fact that they couldn't save the 5 that were already dead still haunts everyone to this day.
    FWIW, the shooter had a 38 revolver and a pump action shotgun.