• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 89 of 295 FirstFirst ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 7374
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Today I talked to a girl I’ve know a long time about guns. she gave me shit for trying to educate her on why every law we have is failing and even insulted me. I told her if I started suggesting a gun registry, or mag limits to the gun community they would roast me too.

So where do reasonable gun owners land? Left won’t listen to their logic, call them part of the problem, and the right outcast them.

That’s why it falls. Average gun owner guys like lMconaughey, who are not movie stars, are not listened to, and not respected. But they are the only ones that can really change things. .

I guess we can blame a deeply dived country rules by minority extremists.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Fuck off. Everything you said is bullshit. There’s no both sides suck bullshit here. Dems in the house have passed a completely reasonable law regarding guns. A law most reasonable gun owners would vote for if it were a referendum. I own dangerous black guns. The bill the Democrats passed, doesn’t instantly turn me into a felon or take my guns. There’s only one political party preventing reasons gun laws. That’s a political party that’s against democracy, is fascist, racist and faux religious. My main reason for owning said guns is seeing the insanity of the growing fascist movement in this country. THE LAST PRESIDENT ATTEMPTED A COUP UPON OUR DEMOCRACY AND HIS PARTY STILL SEEMS INTENT ON DESTROYING THE BASIS OF OUR REPUBLIC. ALL TO SUPPORT THE ARGUABLY LEAST COMPETENT PERSON EVER TO BE PRESIDENT. I’d have zero problems registering them or paying a tax. THERE’S ONLY ONE EXTREMIST GROUP. AND ITS THE GQP!

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

The irony of the Australian (anti gun) boomerang and invasive carp fishing.
    I laughed

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    If he actually has an M-16 it’s already registered and the BATF knows he has it. The real question is why he has it, it’s prohibitively expensive to shoot full auto firearms. Like it would likely be a few hundred dollars for a short range session. So it’s more likely that he just likes to fondle it and think about how powerful it makes him.

Investments. They aren't going down in value.

Full auto fire is a hoot. I suggest trying it once.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Bobby, do you consult your wife before these larp sessions? “Honey, what do you think, grey or khaki cargoes with the navy polo?”
    Loincloths and face paint. Real shit.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Real retired Tier 1 operators don’t whore themselves out to a bunch of fat larping rednecks.
    Ill be sure to tell the DEVGRU guy someone on my ski forum said he isn't "real".

I'm sure he will be crushed Flounder.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

If only there was something we could do...

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Fuck off. Everything you said is bullshit. There’s no both sides suck bullshit here. Dems in the house have passed a completely reasonable law regarding guns. A law most reasonable gun owners would vote for if it were a referendum. I own dangerous black guns. The bill the Democrats passed, doesn’t instantly turn me into a felon or take my guns. There’s only one political party preventing reasons gun laws. That’s a political party that’s against democracy, is fascist, racist and faux religious. My main reason for owning said guns is seeing the insanity of the growing fascist movement in this country. THE LAST PRESIDENT ATTEMPTED A COUP UPON OUR DEMOCRACY AND HIS PARTY STILL SEEMS INTENT ON DESTROYING THE BASIS OF OUR REPUBLIC. ALL TO SUPPORT THE ARGUABLY LEAST COMPETENT PERSON EVER TO BE PRESIDENT. I’d have zero problems registering them or paying a tax. THERE’S ONLY ONE EXTREMIST GROUP. AND ITS THE GQP!

And that ladies and gentlemen is why nothing will happen.

The challenge is to get reasonable gun owners in support.

The next body will be on you for being an asshole in a time that calls for unity.

it sounds like what you are saying is the gun owners are unreasonable. i agree. particularly because the changes mentioned don’t affect the existing user base but only the crazies looking to join the club before “the gubmint takes the guns”.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    The irony of the Australian (anti gun) boomerang and invasive carp fishing.
    I laughed
    Where’s the irony?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Investments. They aren't going down in value.

Full auto fire is a hoot. I suggest trying it once.

Loincloths and face paint. Real shit.
    I’ve fired full auto before, I deployed with the Marines

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Ill be sure to tell the DEVGRU guy someone on my ski forum said he isn't "real".
    Just make sure you’ve brushed up on all the acronyms so you don’t look like the Johnny come lately that you are. I’m sure they will appreciate you telling them some idiot on a ski forum said clip instead of magazine. That’s the valuable info that they need to know so they don’t think you’re some spoiled rich kid trying desperately to fit in.

The next body will be on you for being an asshole in a time that calls for unity.

So you chalk up inaction as being a result of people on the left saying mean things to the people that refuse to address the issue?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    So you chalk up inaction as being a result of people on the left saying mean things to the people that refuse to address the issue?
    Is it shamelessness?
    Or is it sociopathic indifference?
    Or is it stupidity?

Either way…it’s staggering how they pretend at being patriotic or caring

^its always about decorum with those types. “I don’t care about death and double standards when it comes to inaction or policy put forth by the GQP as long as it’s done politely”

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    It’s great because people like cunty can always find a reason to be indignant and some nut to pick.

Again complete disingenuous bullshit. Reasonable gun owners support new laws being passed. The GQP is against any and every law unless it means more guns. That’s the problem and despite your call for a new law you’ll continue to vote for the party that does nothing. And nothing will be done.

^^^ End of Thread
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Comrade Este who is pro Russian invasion of Ukraine (due to the Nazis there!) and is a Trump voter/defender wants you to be more polite.

And until you are more polite he will continue to vote for assholes that remain quiet about that whole attempted coup / “hang the Vice President” thing. But that’s somehow different so he’s not complicit by his standards.

Been checked out of this thread for a while. Can someone remind me... are the victims school children or middle aged white men?

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    it sounds like what you are saying is the gun owners are unreasonable. i agree. particularly because the changes mentioned don’t affect the existing user base but only the crazies looking to join the club before “the gubmint takes the guns”.
    It’s ridiculous. I’m a bit of a blend as an immigrant. I like the 2a, but in all other countries, sales involve a registry, license etc. my dad has a 38 SW down in Chile, when he moved, he had to update his address with to the local Cabineros. He gets to keep it, but they don’t want it to go missing.

AR’s need to be made NFA items. So do mini 14’s etc. you can still have them, but after a 6-9 month wait and $200 fee. Big fucking deal. But it would kill the mkt for cheap online sales etc.

Did you guys know that a few yrs ago you could buy a California Highway Patrol SW, with a high cap mag? Yes, the same people that guard Gavin le douche Newsom, traded in their guns and they were sold wholesale around the country.

I’m not going to stand and see people make dumb “feel good” ideas come to life when they don’t even bother to learn about that kind of lunacy.

The cops are flooding the mkt with their own guns! Google law enforcement trade in. You can buy an ex Leo AR! And even better, foreign countries dump their surplus police and military guns here! That’s retarded.

I’m not going to stand and see people make dumb “feel good” ideas come to life when they don’t even bother to learn about that kind of lunacy.
    we do not have to be experts to have a say in urging a reduction in gun negligence, accidents and intentional misuse

Gavin le douche Newsom

That’s retarded.
    Pearl clutching concern troll is actually very impolite himself. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Comrade Este who is pro Russian invasion of Ukraine (due to the Nazis there!) and is a Trump voter/defender wants you to be more polite.

And until you are more polite he will continue to vote for assholes that remain quiet about that whole attempted coup / “hang the Vice President” thing. But that’s somehow different so he’s not complicit by his standards.
    Checks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Been checked out of this thread for a while. Can someone remind me... are the victims school children or middle aged white men?
    Brutal and on point.

Part of Cono’s playbook when cornered by his own bullshit is to say “no politics in the padded room guys!” - this being posted in threads where he himself has made political commentary.

I got an idea of something we can do with a gun
    Sink load and fire till the empire
    Reaps what they've sown

Shoot shoot shoot till their minds are open
    Shoot shoot shoot till their eyes are closed
    Push push push till we get some motion
    Push push push till the bombs explode

Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    we do not have to be experts to have a say in urging a reduction in gun negligence, accidents and intentional misuse
    If I’m going to start writing new environmental laws, emissions for cars etc, I might want to learn a thing or two about catalytic converters or at least ask.

California high patrol selling their handguns on the internet. Get yourself one. https://youtu.be/sIi5ioZtRRY

It’s hilarious to hear my Cali friends go off on how smart their state is when they in fact clueless.