• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 122 of 295 FirstFirst ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 7356
    Fully loaded, high capacity, killin' machine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tequila pistol.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	421.2 KB 
ID:	419681
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Fully loaded, high capacity, killin' machine

Name:	tequila pistol.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	421.2 KB 
ID:	419681
    Do you ever put your gun in the glovebox of your car? Honest question

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    I am sure most won't see it this way...but it was a bad law. Living in a place like current day NYC should be sufficient reason for a law abiding citizens that passes all the necessary back ground checks to be granted a conceal carry permit.

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/news/...ics-march-2022

If they would of applied the law in a more rational way instead of using it as a hammer to deny the majority of applicants, it probably never would of been challenged.

Does NYC require passing a safety class to be granted a CCP like Colorado does?
    NYC is particularly egregious in its application of gun laws by allowing NYPD to run the licensing which they corrupted by "selling" the CCPs to those who could afford to pay bribes. NYC is not as unsafe as the GQP would have you believe btw. In general avoiding certain places at certain times are more than adequate to maintain personal safety, outside of that perhaps you're taking an unnecessary risk.

NYS and others are "may" issues states which means the applicant must prove a need for a handgun, the roughly 40 other states are "shall" issue which means the state may deny you a permit for a reason. The application and process as it stood was an unreasonable burden, so now the NYS and NYC laws will be more tolerable and applied equally throughout the state. There will be required classes, background checks, finger printing, and handgun registration even after the supremes get done w NY and all the other "may" issue jurisdiction. Other than NYC any NYS resident could always buy and posses rifles and shotguns.

In general avoiding certain places at certain times are more than adequate to maintain personal safety, outside of that perhaps you're taking an unnecessary risk.
    But its my right to go wherever I want and whenever I want to go. Its right there in the 2A, look it up.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    But its my right to go wherever I want and whenever I want to go. Its right there in the 2A, look it up.

Ya have at it, be my guest, but carrying a weapon is not going to stop a stray round from some one else's gunfight.

Since I worked in one of those areas at the wrong time of night I completely understand.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Don't ever put it in the glovebox.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Don't ever put it in the glovebox.
    Thumbs up thx

Never keep your gun or drugs with the registration and proof of insurance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Never keep your gun and or drugs with the registration and proof of insurance.
    Fify

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    "but officer, I don't need a permit... it's liquor!"

Two more shootings in my town within the past 24 hours. Two more people dead.. One of the incidents was likely road rage. More guns, we need more guns!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Well, my company now has a mandatory “active shooter training”.

Only in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post

Only in America.

I read that as "country" instead of "company" my 1st time through....

Name:	t9g6qjvt78891.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	200.6 KB 
ID:	420275

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post

Only in America.
    They are onto you. Back off.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    I read that as "country" instead of "company" my 1st time through....

Name:	t9g6qjvt78891.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	200.6 KB 
ID:	420275
    It's a crazy mixed up world.

Name:  IMG_1767.JPG
Views: 384
Size:  58.4 KB

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Guess those Kentucky cops need better vests amirite?? We're going to see more and more of this.. and more and more of LEOs saying "NOPE!" They don't have any good answers for how to deal with these types of threats safely

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...oting-86052607

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Guess those Kentucky cops need better vests amirite?? We're going to see more and more of this.. and more and more of LEOs saying "NOPE!" They don't have any good answers for how to deal with these types of threats safely

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...oting-86052607
    They needed a drone attack on his house. Im not sure why only two cops we're sent with the arrest warrant. They beat the absolute shit out of that guy eventually.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    They needed a drone attack on his house. Im not sure why only two cops we're sent with the arrest warrant. They beat the absolute shit out of that guy eventually.
    He killed 3 ..and wounded 5 other cops?.. I think he won... And a few hundred thousand more like him and all cops in USA are dead.... A win for the gun freaks.. More guns and bullets left for them to use.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    He killed 3 ..and wounded 5 other cops?.. I think he won....
    You can keep score if you like. We don't like cops here at TGR anyhow. Amirite? Defund the Popo and all that.

He must've fallen on the way to the cruiser.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

He killed 3 ..and wounded 5 other cops?.. I think he won... And a few hundred thousand more like him and all cops in USA are dead.... A win for the gun freaks.. More guns and bullets left for them to use.
    You can keep score if you like. We don't like cops here at TGR anyhow. Amirite? Defund the Popo and all that.

I got ten bucks that says his truck's covered in more Blue Lives Matter flag stickers than even DaveTV's expecting more extra white privilege from the cops.when they see he backs the blue.. No ticket.. just warning for me see my boot licker stickers??

They're all selfish fuckwits. It's not about anyone's lives but their own..

Speak for yourself about feelings toward cops... I wish that guy had fallen off a cliff.. But.. It doesn't change the fact that he killed and wounded many cops.. And the fact that current gun laws enabled him and others to kill and wound many people.. Too bad the conservative gun freaks don't give a shit about protecting lawful citizens and cops... All they want to do is make it easier for the bad actors to have more guns..and more bullets. And make it easier for the bad actors to kill more people.. Especially kids... That must make all you gun freaks feel wonderful.
    Last edited by up an down; 07-02-2022 at 03:24 PM.
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Speak for yourself about feelings toward cops... I wish that guy had fallen off a cliff.. But.. It doesn't change the fact that he killed and wounded many cops.. And the fact that current gun laws enabled him and others to kill and wound many people.. Too bad the conservative gun freaks don't give a shit about protecting lawful citizens and cops... All they do is want to make it easier for the bad actors to have more guns..and more bullets. And make it easier for the bad actors to kill more people.. Especially kids... That must make all you gun freaks feel wonderful.
    ^^^^^ This right here. It's a fact that folks LIKE to have the ability to unleash total mayhem should they suddenly decide they want to someday down the road.. Only reason I can think of why pro LEO groups and LEOs themselves aren't jumping up and down screaming to stop flooding the streets and private homes with these Weapons of Mass Deaths (WMDs of a sort) is that they themselves -(the cops themselves), also like having that ability to go solo postal or rouge as a group or whatever if they decide someday that they want to..

Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.