• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 127 of 295 FirstFirst ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 7374
    And yet people here rave about CBD cream and smoking weed to help anxiety or whatever.

That’s homeopathy. Own it.

Arnica?
    St. John’s wort?
    Turmeric?
    Etc.

I just made a casual comment that it would be nice if modern docs had some plant based shit on their arsenal.

A bit of history, if you like to learn
    https://homeopathic.com/a-condensed-...of-homeopathy/

Homeopathy - I don't think that word means what you think it means.
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    And yet people here rave about CBD cream and smoking weed to help anxiety or whatever.

Arnica?
    St. John’s wort?
    Turmeric?
    Etc.

I just made a casual comment that it would be nice if modern docs had some plant based shit on their arsenal.
    Your forgot urine.

Nature’s miracle drink.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    Maybe we're not owning it enough? I'm trying to own it hard, so hard but I keep coming back to the accurate definition. Perhaps we can just let homeopathic off it's leash so it can wander around and mean any treatment or cure that I believe in regardless of evidence or means vs. you know... the traditional meaning you'd find everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    LOL. Homeopathy literally postulates that you can dissolve something in water (we'll assume for the moment that the "something" actually contains a pharmacologically-active compound), and if you dilute that solution so heavily that not a single molecule of the compound remains not only will it still have a clinically meaningful effect, it will be more effective than the original solution. Homeopathy is so obviously complete bullshit it's laughable.
    So we're going to use squirt guns to combat gun violence? How about that bowl of soup in the other thead?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Arnica?
    St. John’s wort?
    Turmeric?
    Etc.

A bit of history, if you like to learn
    https://homeopathic.com/a-condensed-...of-homeopathy/
    Just when I think you can’t get any stupider.

I thought you said a few days ago that you own your fails?

Look up the definition of homeopathy. No - not what you think it is….what that word actually refers to. Take your time.

Take Tylenol for any headaches. Midol for any cramps.

“They are high on government-endorsed weed, 'smoke some more, it is good for you.' They are numbed by the endless psychotropic drugs that are handed out in every school in the country by crackpots posing as counselors. Of course, they are angry, they know that their lives will not be better than their parents', they will be worse. That is all but guaranteed, they know that. They are not that stupid."

-Tucker “just tan your balls” Carlson

I guess this is where geniuses like Core and Cono and MTT get their erroneous talking points from.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    If any of you read the link I posted, you would see the original “inventor” of the term meant treating like with like. Which is batshit crazy.

If, however, you keep reading, it turns out a lot of it is plant based treatments. Not to mention how many wealthy and royalty were all for it.

I think the new term is naturopath

But my original point was how big medicine crushed natural healing.

Keep drinking my piss. Post a donation on my onlyfans instasnapgram gofuckme page and I’ll send you a jug of piss.

If any of you read the link I posted, you would see the original “inventor” of the term meant treating like with like. Which is batshit crazy.

If, however, you keep reading, it turns out a lot of it is plant based treatments. Not to mention how many wealthy and royalty were all for it.

I think the new term is naturopath

But my original point was how big medicine crushed natural healing.

Keep drinking my piss. Post a donation on my onlyfans instasnapgram gofuckme page and I’ll send you a jug of piss.
    way to own your fail

Haven't you guys put that moran on ignore yet? He's not worth engaging. Please stop quoting him.

Lotta good stuff in here. A little bit I disagree with but much that is valuable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZj4EEiCFnU&t=36s

Don't know why it won't embed but its a discussion at the Aspen Institute with a health based focus on reducing gun deaths, with the surgeon general and some others.

Also no talk of the USA being the highest per capita use of SSRIs specifically anti psychotics and specifically in the age bracket that is most likely to commit mass shootings.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Those drugs have been used since Reagan tore down the mental hospital system.. What's new is the massive numbers of highly lethal guns sold here recently.. If you think it will be better instead of a whole lot worse if we take those folks OFF THEIR MEDS you are fucking crazier than they are..

Remember when that same fool under a different handle was saying we should just all carry around tourniquets to reduce gun deaths? I do..

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Haven't you guys put that moran on ignore yet? He's not worth engaging. Please stop quoting him.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I PM Rontele anytime I need medical advice. Highly recommend it vs homeopathy.
    Homo pathy?

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I PM Rontele anytime I need medical advice. Highly recommend it vs homeopathy.
    Rontele, not just for medical advice. I have that dude on speed dial for any question that needs an answer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 21-41-43 Opinion Life is cheap for the GOP when it comes to guns.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	273.6 KB 
ID:	420877
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Name:	72014E0D-19A6-43AE-9650-182CEEC94B54.jpeg 
Views:	96 
Size:	167.8 KB 
ID:	420878

WTF!

Name:	FB61C931-FF3A-4349-BDDF-FB15A7ADBBD5.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	430.3 KB 
ID:	420886

https://twitter.com/tplohetski/statu...LBU8-3pl9BgFZw

We have cops shooting unarmed black guys in the back on what seems like a weekly basis, but this guy in tactical gear with an AR15 was shooting outside of the school for 15 minutes prior to going inside and the cop decides he needs to ask permission to shoot?!

In this day and age he has to be careful he’s not shooting a gravy seal who is playing the role of good guy with a gun

Right. You need permission to shoot white folk.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Right. You need permission to shoot white folk.
    Shooter was Hispanic, so the guy didn’t know what official policy was

Name:  Image1657193785.469615.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  101.4 KB

Wondering why shouting "FREEZE!!!!!!!!!! POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DROP THE WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!" wasn't an option when they spotted him if they were looking for an opportunity to take the shot..

100,000 fentanyl deaths a year

If only there was something we could do

#whataboutism

^source?