View Poll Results: What should we do?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing, Cat is out of the bag and this is the cost of our "freedom"

    7 5.88%
  • Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

    23 19.33%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

    95 79.83%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

    43 36.13%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

    52 43.70%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

    78 65.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 125 of 148 FirstFirst ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3676
  1. #3101
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    9,685
    It’s not guns, it’s ladders.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  2. #3102
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,044
    Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    Ak 47 is busy figuring out how many more guns need to be issued to people so that they can "protect" themselves... Or maybe its how many more guns he wants issued so that the body count can increase faster.
    I got it.

    Every parade we get those drones from Ukraine to circle the route. Take out the shooter immediately, like a video game.

    What are your thoughts on that?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  3. #3103
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Greg_o
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Actually thinking we arm the kids.


    What are your thoughts?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Like all the cops that were there on site?

  4. #3104
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,044
    I want euro gun laws, guns only for hunting and law enforcement would be my dream for the US

    Thoughts? Up and Down?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  5. #3105
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Like all the cops that were there on site?
    Exactly


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #3106
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,044
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    It’s not guns, it’s ladders.
    Well, if they only would of locked access to the roof this wouldn’t have happened.

    Am I right?

    I say we lock all roofs!!!!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  7. #3107
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,044
    Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    Ak 47 is busy figuring out how many more guns need to be issued to people so that they can "protect" themselves... Or maybe its how many more guns he wants issued so that the body count can increase faster.
    I’m waiting?

    You pro gun douchebags and your buddies in the NRA are fucking disgusting.

    More guns isn’t the answer.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  8. #3108
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    11,592
    How am ass clown like this can walk out of a gun store with an AR 15 with no questions asked is simply ridiculous.

    I’ve been reading about gun laws in Finland since things are getting hot there. They don’t really restrict AR-15 sales over bolt guns, but they make you apply for a license and interview you. That extra, little, step would have prevented the last three mass shootings.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  9. #3109
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I’m waiting?

    You pro gun douchebags and your buddies in the NRA are fucking disgusting.

    More guns isn’t the answer.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    It was sacasm you dumb shit... I am antigun... Unlike you
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

  10. #3110
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,044
    Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    It was sacasm you dumb shit... I am antigun... Unlike you
    Weird.

    I’m anti gun and pro gun control too. How funny is that?

    Really stupid of you to just make shit up in your head isn’t it bud?

    There isn’t one shred of evidence of me being pro gun here ya dumb fuck.

    If you’re stupid enough to think me being sarcastic and saying “arm the kids” “hold parades indoors” “lock all roofs” is pro gun you are beyond help.

    Or even a month ago saying the 100% correct statement of “guns aren’t going away” directly after the massacre of children while other posters are content waiting years for the skinbags in congress to argue laws that will never pass…..that’s called living in reality.




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  11. #3111
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    2,057
    If you vote Republican you’re part of the problem. Plenty of common sense laws that could help lessen this issue. But one party is completely at odds with reason. Plant corn, get corn. FUCKING SHAMEFUL

  12. #3112
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,380
    Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    If you vote Republican you’re part of the problem. Plenty of common sense laws that could help lessen this issue. But one party is completely at odds with reason. Plant corn, get corn. FUCKING SHAMEFUL
    Republicans are dismantling the few laws that even work at all. They're not just deplorable, they're also ungovernable and unwilling to govern.

    Someone needs to ask them why they hate the country so much.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

  13. #3113
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    32,497
    It’s looking more and more likely that Democracy as we know it is collapsing.
    Thanks a fuck load, Donald. And Mitch.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

  14. #3114
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    11,592
    Since we’re now being political, I’d just like to say that even the democrats house bill is not enough, and in the eyes of the rest of the world is deplorable. Magazine limits, no licensing, no gun registry, no banning semi auto long guns, just scary looking ones.

    Get off your high horses!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  15. #3115
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Since we’re now being political, I’d just like to say that even the democrats house bill is not enough, and in the eyes of the rest of the world is deplorable. Magazine limits, no licensing, no gun registry, no banning semi auto long guns, just scary looking ones.

    Get off your high horses!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Dude this thread has been political for a hundred pages. And you’re a prolific polyass poster so why the hair trigger for crying about any political talk in here? Get a grip. Don’t click on this or the Ukraine thread and then complain

  16. #3116
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    25,986
    Since semiautomatic weapons, like abortion, are not explicitly specified in the Constitution, the same logic should apply.
    Ban the fucking things.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  17. #3117
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    2,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Since we’re now being political, I’d just like to say that even the democrats house bill is not enough, and in the eyes of the rest of the world is deplorable. Magazine limits, no licensing, no gun registry, no banning semi auto long guns, just scary looking ones.

    Get off your high horses!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Fuck off. You know damn well that bill would be way more comprehensive if it wasn’t for senate republicans. You’re obviously not ignorant, just a complete goose stepping asshole. Go fuck yourself you disingenuous cuck.

  18. #3118
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    11,592
    Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Fuck off. You know damn well that bill would be way more comprehensive if it wasn’t for senate republicans. You’re obviously not ignorant, just a complete goose stepping asshole. Go fuck yourself you disingenuous cuck.
    You are correct, but are several bills in the house, to be fair.

    But all of them would still leave the world shaking their heads, even if you had a super majority, they’d still be afraid of losing seats and power. They are pussies, just like you.

    In general, banning handguns guns for example has never been on the table, anywhere

    But you go on patting yourself on the back. Pussy.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  19. #3119
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    2,057
    Solo un sin verguenza hijo de puta perra como el senor coño es capaz de ser el todo poderoso sabio. Mas le vale que su partido politico preferido tenga el poder que haya voluntad por hacer algo aunque no sea la solucion perfecta. Me llamas “pussy”, solo le doy mi consuelo por la tristeza que tu madre sopesa por tener un hijo tan patetico y sin honor. Vayase a chupar la polla de champiñon de su señor.

  20. #3120
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,858
    One of my friends/former students was at the parade today. She had gone to McDonalds two blocks away when the shooting started, but her boyfriend and some family were on the block where it happened.

    Generally of the camp that it is shameful that the US hasn't dealt with this problem but I'm not personally nervous about mass shootings as the odds of being near one aren't high. This really hammered home how that a small probability is still a chance for people I care about.

  21. #3121
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    One of my friends/former students was at the parade today. She had gone to McDonalds two blocks away when the shooting started, but her boyfriend and some family were on the block where it happened.

    Generally of the camp that it is shameful that the US hasn't dealt with this problem but I'm not personally nervous about mass shootings as the odds of being near one aren't high. This really hammered home how that a small probability is still a chance for people I care about.
    That's a great point and why the US will never address this problem. There were hundreds of people at the parade and only 6 of them died. Not worth impinging our precious personal freedumbs when almost no-one is killed by mass shootings.
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"

  22. #3122
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    7,108
    More locked doors around these parades would prevent this type of shooting. It's not the guns, it's the doors people. More locked doors! Wake up!!

  23. #3123
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Almost Mountains
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    That's a great point and why the US will never address this problem. There were hundreds of people at the parade and only 6 of them died. Not worth impinging our precious personal freedumbs when almost no-one is killed by mass shootings.
    Statistically, you're right--mass shootings alone aren't a good reason to restrict our rights.

    Total gun deaths, and even total gun homicide numbers, are good reasons for more regulation of firearms, and we have data that proves that our approach doesn't work well. But most of the media attention in the national scene is on the relatively small number of very scary events, not the relatively large number of events that seem more mundane to society as a whole (obviously a lot less mundane when one of those events affects you or people you care about directly).

    Analogously, the number of school bus vs train collisions is tiny, as is the number of kids hurt or killed in them. The number of kids hurt or killed in everyday car crashes is far higher, but every bus vs train collision makes the news, so we have lots of procedures and regulations around driving school busses across train tracks.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app

  24. #3124
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    9,627
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    One of my friends/former students was at the parade today. She had gone to McDonalds two blocks away when the shooting started, but her boyfriend and some family were on the block where it happened.

    Generally of the camp that it is shameful that the US hasn't dealt with this problem but I'm not personally nervous about mass shootings as the odds of being near one aren't high. This really hammered home how that a small probability is still a chance for people I care about.
    What are the odds of being on a plane that gets hijacked? Doesn't "shall not be infringed" apply to domestic air travel as well? If I can carry a gun to McDonalds I should be able to carry a gun through the airport and on the plane amirite?

    However, that's "well regulated". I might even have to take off my shoes and get strip searched before I can get on the plane.. Humm..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  25. #3125
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    19,196
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    What are the odds of being on a plane that gets hijacked? Doesn't "shall not be infringed" apply to domestic air travel as well? If I can carry a gun to McDonalds I should be able to carry a gun through the airport and on the plane amirite?

    However, that's "well regulated". I might even have to take off my shoes and get strip searched before I can get on the plane.. Humm..
    Cavity search for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •